Romney is done

I think Romney hurt himself with this one.

Usually, you don't attack the president during an ongoing crisis. It just isn't done.

And if you bring something up, you get your facts straight, something Romney didn't bother to do, either.

yeah yeah, just like he hurt himself over the Olympics and blaa blaa blaa.

Um, yeah, Obama's 7 points ahead of him in Gallup right now... I'd say he's been shooting himself in the foot on a regular basis...

3.3 on Real Clear....sorry kid.

Well we see the little troll is here...

thread is dead now with worthless cartoons

Romney already lost the election. Will you live stream your freakout when the 2012 Presidential Election is officially called by Brit Hume? I wonder if Hannity will show for this ass whooping?

whatever you say....we'll see in November I guess, I'm bored with ya, yawn

You guess? That really sounds confident. Hahahaha.

Lets hope you don't choke on those words

He's not FIT to be President or CIC..

But a Junior Senator of less than TWO years in Congress was..:lol:

You are correct. Romney has proven himself to be unfit to be President of the most powerful nation on earth with this inane set of comments on a very serious situation. Up to this point I was voting for the man I believed to be the best for the job. Now I am voting for the only candidate running that is fit for the job. I think a great many Americans are going to see it the same way.

Um, yeah, Obama's 7 points ahead of him in Gallup right now... I'd say he's been shooting himself in the foot on a regular basis...

So he's not losing as bad because of Rasumessen's willingness to lie?

Every poll in the RCP average shows Romney losing, and that's before this whole thing plays out, making him look like the biggest Douche in the Universe.

So he's not losing as bad because of Rasumessen's willingness to lie?

Every poll in the RCP average shows Romney losing, and that's before this whole thing plays out, making him look like the biggest Douche in the Universe.

At least you admit to cherry picking.

Obama has lost .7 just today, his bounce is done and now it will all draw even again.

The difference you need to lie, I don't.

Amazed, Romney is down 3% in Ohio, falling almost 1.3% in the last week. We need Ohio if we are going to beat Obama.

You are a lying extremist shrew.

Lets hope you don't choke on those words

He's not FIT to be President or CIC..

But a Junior Senator of less than TWO years in Congress was..:lol:

You are correct. Romney has proven himself to be unfit to be President of the most powerful nation on earth with this inane set of comments on a very serious situation. Up to this point I was voting for the man I believed to be the best for the job. Now I am voting for the only candidate running that is fit for the job. I think a great many Americans are going to see it the same way.

UNFIT was what you people put in as President, Obama...you ALL have no room to call anyone, unfit..

Amazed, Romney is down 3% in Ohio, falling almost 1.3% in the last week. We need Ohio if we are going to beat Obama.

You poor ill educated kid.....it was even prior to the convention (Ohio)....Big eared Bammy got his bounce and now it's on the way down again...I apologize if you are too much of hack to understand whats happening...wait...no I don't..I laugh at your stupidity.

Usually, you don't attack the president during an ongoing crisis. It just isn't done.

And if you bring something up, you get your facts straight, something Romney didn't bother to do, either.

This is true. Politics are supposed to end at the waters edge but Romney ignored that maxim. It was especially egregious for him to do so while information was still coming in.

You poor ill educated kid.....it was even prior to the convention (Ohio)....Big eared Bammy got his bounce and now it's on the way down again...I apologize if you are too much of hack to understand whats happening...wait...no I don't..I laugh at your stupidity.

How do you know you are not laughing at your own stupidity? Because yours seems awfully grand, as far as stupidity goes.

This is true. Politics are supposed to end at the waters edge but Romney ignored that maxim. It was especially egregious for him to do so while information was still coming in.

Yeah too bad Obama never followed that rule..

How do you know you are not laughing at your own stupidity? Because yours seems awfully grand, as far as stupidity goes.

Too funny, I post polls showing that joeB is simply ccherry picking his numbers and you little cheerleaders are mad that he has been shown as you are...a complete moron hack ....you can't make this shit up.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=871-3XMhtAk]You're an idiot! - YouTube[/ame]

Too funny, I post polls showing that joeB is simply ccherry picking his numbers and you little cheerleaders are mad that he has been shown as you are...a complete moron hack ....you can't make this shit up.

I'm not mad about any polls. Romney is going to loss, he can't win enough swing states. I called you stupid, because you are stupid.

The averaging is clear that Obama is trending in Ohiol

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

We need that state for Romney, and far right shrews like you, Amazed, are costing the election. You can join Laura and Rush and the rest of the far right loser brigade. You aren't wanted.

I'm not mad about any polls. Romney is going to loss, he can't win enough swing states. I called you stupid, because you are stupid.

(smile) Did you mean lose?

As I said you are an ill educated hack ;)

The reality simply doesn't support your "contention".

The averaging is clear that Obama is trending in Ohiol

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

We need that state for Romney, and far right shrews like you, Amazed, are costing the election. You can join Laura and Rush and the rest of the far right loser brigade. You aren't wanted.

As I already stated, Big Eared Bammy got his bounce...but he is trending down, .7 just today.....I know you kids need to lie about reality...but it's going to pull even and stay that ay until Nov 6....

2010 kicked you in the ass.
WI told you it was still happening......

I am laughing at you...you are either very young with ZERO political experience or just a lying silly hack...I am betting a little of both.

Amazed, I want Romney to win far more than you want Obama to lose, but, lady, the polls don't support you. Period. End of story.

The averaging is quite clear and a cherry-picked .7 don't mean squat.

Forum List

Back