Romney is done

Meanwhile our sovereign ground is being attacked by mobs with an embassy issuing an apology to the attackers. American dead in Libya.

The lack of response right now is deafening.
Post the text of that "apology", please.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

Romney is the biggest embarrassment to the nation since GWB.
I agree, he's done.

If Romney is done, the bigger question is will he drag other Republicans down with him?

If Conservatives stay home on election day, the House and Senate will come into play

Meanwhile our sovereign ground is being attacked by mobs with an embassy issuing an apology to the attackers. American dead in Libya.

obama responded. He's going to make jokes on Letterman and give a fluff interview to Glamor magazine! When Moody's downgrades our credit once again, obama will flex his muscle by going on Leno.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

Now that is comedy.............

The low life left, founder of code pink now supporting war...Until it becomes popular to be against it.

The next time a democrat gets his ass shot off. The only support you will get from me is laughter and telling the people doing the shooting where you are hiding.

All Mitt has to do is USE OBAMA'S on words. That will be Obama's Downfall
How's that working so far?

Dumbass. :lol:

Timeobama.png
2006!!!! :lol:

Post the text of that "apology", please.

"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions,”

This is the choice that we have. Romney defended the nation against obama's weakness. It's just the same choice we have had all along. Do you support the presidebt, or the nation?

This is the choice that we have. Romney defended the nation against obama's weakness. It's just the same choice we have had all along. Do you support the presidebt, or the nation?

This kind of shit cracks me up.

Is this all you got?

Where was the leadership over the past 24 hours? What extraodinairy measures were taken to beef up security at our embassies under attack, applying pleasure to the governments of both Libya and Egypt? The clusterfuck this Amatuer President has created has now cost American lives and shown the world that this President apologizes to the enemy for their attacks on our sovereignty. Obama is unfit to be Commander-N-Chief. What a complete embarassment and tragedy. Mr. Obama, you ALONE are responsible for these deaths and for the Arab uprising that you stood by and ushered on. You are a disgrace to this nation.

You want the president to respond to this by pleasuring the leaders of Libya and Egypt?

What the fuck, you daft cow...
:lol:

Lady Gun Slutter is USMB's latest Queen Dumbfuck.

Stephanie vows to regain the title.

Thanks, Al-Quaida.

You've just green lighted drone attacks in Libya. It'll be that much easier to weed you out.

Evidently, Romney supports neither

One would think even the most hate-filled rw's would be against Mittens politicizing American deaths but they all seem to be pretty okay with it. In fact, there's lots of back patting going on.

Disgusting.

But is it surprising?

Not really.

Forum List

Back