Romney: I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.

How many obamabots would have voted for Romney won't because they don't like his friends?

Remember Romney said he was a hunter and he never filed for a hunting licence in his life? He's a liar.

:rolleyes: Yeah I remember that...

YOU are the liar Sillybobo, for claiming what he said was a LIE. :thup:

"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life."
(April 3, 2007)

Two days later after the Dems pouncing AS IF he was lying...

"I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then. More than two times."
(April 5, 2007)

In the Hunt - Mitt Romney's Top 10 Gaffes - TIME

United States

As a general rule, unprotected pest species are not subject to a hunting license. Vermin may be hunted without a license, or may even be the subject of a bounty paid to the hunter. This is especially true for predatory carnivores such as coyotes and wolves.[9]

Hunting license - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and thus, the varmint came to the brink of extinction.

he hunted them more than 2 times since he was 15.

Face it, we could use someone in DC who knows how to get rid of varmints! :lol:

United States

As a general rule, unprotected pest species are not subject to a hunting license. Vermin may be hunted without a license, or may even be the subject of a bounty paid to the hunter. This is especially true for predatory carnivores such as coyotes and wolves.[9]

Face it, we could use someone in DC who knows how to get rid of varmints! :lol:

i think different ammo would be needed, and different "licenses".

Remember Romney said he was a hunter and he never filed for a hunting licence in his life? He's a liar.

"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life."
(April 3, 2007)

Two days later after the Dems pouncing AS IF he was lying...

"I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then. More than two times."
(April 5, 2007)

In the Hunt - Mitt Romney's Top 10 Gaffes - TIME

United States

The "two times" reference was specifically in response to the Dems attempt at the time to smear him and call him a LIAR because they only could dig up TWO instances in which they could prove he had hunted in the past... :lol:

United States

The "two times" reference was specifically in response to the Dems attempt at the time to smear him and call him a LIAR because they only could dig up TWO instances in which they could prove he had hunted in the past... :lol:

yeah, still an awfully clumsy way of trying to pander to the hunter vote.

His wife is right. She should do all his talking.

And, if (OH MY FRIGGIN GOD) he should actually be elected, we'll go back to the Reagan days of someone scurrying out to say, "... what the prezeedient meant to say ... "

Or the media's clumsy and convenient way to represent what happened...

(April 3, 2007)

Two days later after the Dems pouncing AS IF he was lying... :eusa_whistle:

(April 5, 2007)

I dunno, I detect a bit of sarcasm there... ^ :lol:

Last edited:

Or the media's clumsy and convenient way to represent what happened...

(April 3, 2007)

Two days later after the Dems pouncing AS IF he was lying... :eusa_whistle:

(April 5, 2007)

I dunno, I detect a bit of sarcasm there... ^ :lol:

maybe, i just have a hard time picturing mitt romney hunting varmint. no matter how many times.

Even more clumsy that John Kerry's, "Can I get me a huntin' license"?

Nope, not even close to Kerry's 'good ol' boy' tripe

If HW Bush was out of touch with middle America, what is Mitt?

It is hard to peg Mitt...

It seems he escaped from some time warp to the sixties and early seventies. His dress, anecdotes and all cultural references seem like they are pulled from the Brady Bunch

Asked by the AP reporter if he follows NASCAR, Romney responded, "Not as closely as some of the most ardent fans. But I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners."

Romney: I have friends who own NASCAR teams - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

facepalm3.jpg

Yes, like obummer don't rub noses with the RICH and famous. what an asswipe

Even more clumsy that John Kerry's, "Can I get me a huntin' license"?

Nope, not even close to Kerry's 'good ol' boy' tripe

now you are on the right track.

Why is being successful a bad thing?

I have a heart surgeon as a friend. I've never asked but I'm sure he has a ton of money. Should I shun him?

This kills me..
If Romney put on some shorts
and played some basketball in a schoolyard
he will get beaten up for trying to portray himself
as something he's not.
When he tries to get out there among people and
well he's not acting.He's basically who he is and then
he's made to be a clown because he has friends who are successful.

Talk about liberal media bias.

Why is being successful a bad thing?

I have a heart surgeon as a friend. I've never asked but I'm sure he has a ton of money. Should I shun him?

This kills me..
If Romney put on some shorts
and played some basketball in a schoolyard
he will get beaten up for trying to portray himself
as something he's not.
When he tries to get out there among people and
well he's not acting.He's basically who he is and then
he's made to be a clown who has friends who are successful.

Talk about liberal media bias.

poor willard, a true victim of the lame stream media and saul alinsky.

If HW Bush was out of touch with middle America, what is Mitt?

It is hard to peg Mitt...

It seems he escaped from some time warp to the sixties and early seventies. His dress, anecdotes and all cultural references seem like they are pulled from the Brady Bunch
In other words, he's like almost every other Mormon.

Forum List

Back