Romney: I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners.

Works for me...

Keep pretending they won't kill him with that in November..

if he gets that far.

Honestly, though, if Romney is having this much trouble with a couple of has-beens and a crazy person, I don't think Obama has much to worry about.

Why is being successful a bad thing?

I have a heart surgeon as a friend. I've never asked but I'm sure he has a ton of money. Should I shun him?

That's the point, though. Your friend did not feel the need to flaunt his wealth in your face, or tell you about how much money he was making.

Romney just can't help saying these kinds of things. Like bragging how his wife drives two Caddys when these folks are driving a used car being held together with chicken wire and wishful thinking.

So Romney should have lied when he was asked the question of what cars he and his wife drives?

Dont you get it?

Obama was NEVER asked what kind of car he drove. I bet you dont have a clue what kind of car Michelle drives..

Why?

Becuase no one wanted to set him up like they did Romney.

And fools like you criticize him for answering a question honestly. That in itself is ironic.

Why is being successful a bad thing?

I have a heart surgeon as a friend. I've never asked but I'm sure he has a ton of money. Should I shun him?

That's the point, though. Your friend did not feel the need to flaunt his wealth in your face, or tell you about how much money he was making.

Romney just can't help saying these kinds of things. Like bragging how his wife drives two Caddys when these folks are driving a used car being held together with chicken wire and wishful thinking.

So Romney should have lied when he was asked the question of what cars he and his wife drives?

Dont you get it?

Obama was NEVER asked what kind of car he drove. I bet you dont have a clue what kind of car Michelle drives..

Why?

And fools like you criticize him for answering a question honestly. That in itself is ironic.

Romney was selling that he is a good ole boy and drives a Mustang and a pickup

And then got to his wife
It's not that he said his wife drives a Caddy........it's that she drives TWO Caddies

Last edited:

Dont you get it?

Why?

And then got to his wife
It's not that he said his wife drives a Caddy........it's that she drives TWO Caddies

In other words, he was honest.

And you guys...who will NEVER vote for a GOP candidate, are all over him for being honest.

Yet you never ONCE wanted to know why Obama had 3 different answers to the question of his Ayers relationship...meaning two of them were lies.....never ONCE questioned why he went back on his word about public financing; You all made excuses for his going back on his word about closing GITMO...never ONCE question why he didnt go through each bill with a scapel as he promised......

Seems you guys prefer politicians that lie over politicians that are honest.

I have to laugh.....you guys are all over the threads regardeing the GOP candidates...

But the last time I looked, not one of you commented on the thread I started that had a link to an ABC story about how the Obama administration is doling out MAJOR infrastructure projects to Chinese companies using Chinese workers who come here, get paid, and go back home...doing NOTHING for our economy.

Why dont you pay more attention to what the man YOU will vote for is doing as opposed to cherry picking and criticizing things that candidates you WONT vote for are saying.

Hmmmm...

Romney friends with Nascar owners, which by the way is a great American sport.

Obama friends with Bill Ayers, Farrakhan, Rev. Wright.

Uh yea, lets go there Liberals.

Hmmmm...

Romney friends with Nascar owners, which by the way is a great American sport.

Obama friends with Bill Ayers, Farrakhan, Rev. Wright.

Uh yea, lets go there Liberals.

And as an additoin....

Romeny acheived success in the business world taking failed business models and attempting to turn them around (those that he wasnt able to turn around would have closed their doors anyway)...

Yet...

Obama, despite his Harvard Law degree was a failed attorney when working in the private sector

Yep...no one wanted to report on that. He was hired by a firm and over three years later with them, he was still only an associate and his responsibilities were limiterd to basic contract review...something most firms have a paralegal do.

Why dont you pay more attention to what the man YOU will vote for is doing as opposed to cherry picking and criticizing things that candidates you WONT vote for are saying.

Because that shit's boring.....

john_kerry_nasa_florida_2004_07_26.jpg

Why they long face?

He was hired by a firm and over three years later....

I'm going to have to object to this. I have it on good authority that Obama has never held a private sector job his whole life.

Yes...that is what the far right claims.....and yep...they are wrong.

3+ years working for a Chicago lawfirm and never acheived status of Jr. Partner.

Contract review. Harvard law degree and it was his job to take boiler plate contracts and make sure the added data was accurate.

Makes one wonder.

I'm going to have to object to this. I have it on good authority that Obama has never held a private sector job his whole life.

3+ years working for a Chicago lawfirm and never acheived status of Jr. Partner.

Contract review. Harvard law degree and it was his job to take boiler plate contracts and make sure the added data was accurate.

Makes one wonder.

only a racist would make that point

:lol:

Dont you get it?

Why?

And then got to his wife

And you guys...who will NEVER vote for a GOP candidate, are all over him for being honest.

Yet you never ONCE wanted to know why Obama had 3 different answers to the question of his Ayers relationship...meaning two of them were lies.....never ONCE questioned why he went back on his word about public financing; You all made excuses for his going back on his word about closing GITMO...never ONCE question why he didnt go through each bill with a scapel as he promised......

I have to laugh.....you guys are all over the threads regardeing the GOP candidates...

But the last time I looked, not one of you commented on the thread I started that had a link to an ABC story about how the Obama administration is doling out MAJOR infrastructure projects to Chinese companies using Chinese workers who come here, get paid, and go back home...doing NOTHING for our economy.

Actually, I doubt if Romney was being completely honest

I doubt if the car he drives the most is a 65 Mustang or that pickup truck. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Beemer, Mercedes or Lexus in his personal fleet of cars

And then got to his wife

I doubt if the car he drives the most is a 65 Mustang or that pickup truck. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Beemer, Mercedes or Lexus in his personal fleet of cars

If there were, it would be out there already......and you know it.

Feeble attempt to explain why you criticize a man who was honest.

Trust me...

Romney has a shit load of cars at his disposal. And he doesn't show up at business meetings in a 65 mustang or pickup truck

Trust me...

Romney has a shit load of cars at his disposal. And he doesn't show up at business meetings in a 65 mustang or pickup truck

he probably has a driver, too.

are you this stupid in real life?

'Cause their big plan is to get voters to resent him for being evil RICH, silly.

Obama is Mr beer summit average Joe, dontcha know.........? :lol:

Makes one wonder.

Crazy.

And all he did was go on to become President of the United States.

'Cause their big plan is to get voters to resent him for being evil RICH, silly.

that's what everyone says at mink hollow

Quit acting stupidly.

Makes one wonder.

Crazy.

And all he did was go on to become President of the United States.
It was his turn.

Forum List

Back