Romney, HOLY CRAP

Here's the difference. Let's see if you're able to understand. The Democrat leader of the Senate didn't stand in front of tv cameras during the worst economic situation since the Great Depression and tell America that his single most important goal was, not to see that Americans get back to work, not that people struggling to find jobs get the help they need, but to see that Obama is a one term president. The man said it with a straight face and you gobbled it up like candy.

still butt hurting over that?
How about that Reid coming out saying THEY can't and wont work with Romney if he is elected while we are still trying to recover from this worst economic situation since the GREAT DEPRESSION? I bet you find that AOK huh..
spare us the Obama drama of woe the people aren't buying into anymore

Link it or it didn't happen. I'll wait...

your talking to steph.

she has no idea of what she speaks about 90% of the time

And YOU may not have noticed that...

1.) Most of those jobs are low wage, low benefit SERVICE jobs.

Link. Anyway, jobs are a good thing right? Besides, if that is the case, it's hardly the fault of Obama. Try blaming businesses who want to drive down wages. Try blaming ins companies who keep upping their policies making them un-affordable to businesses.

2.) Your 'revisions' to the previous months went DOWN 80K, not UP.

Bullshit. Stop getting your economic news from right-wing hack sites.

BLS Employment Report | The Economic Populist

The BLS unemployment report shows total nonfarm payroll jobs gained were 114,000 for September 2012 and the unemployment rate dropped to an artificial 7.8%. Some better news was August's payrolls were revised up by 40,000 jobs to 181,000 and July was also revised up by 46,000 jobs to show a gain of 142,000 in nonfarm payrolls. The below graph shows the monthly change in nonfarm payrolls employment.

3.) Please elucidate a SINGLE 'Obama policy' that has helped the job market.

171,000 jobs in Oct, and 84,000 additional jobs on top of July and August numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited:
How about that Reid coming out saying THEY can't and wont work with Romney if he is elected while we are still trying to recover from this worst economic situation since the GREAT DEPRESSION? I bet you find that AOK huh..

your talking to steph.

she has no idea of what she speaks about 90% of the time

lol, I do know You're and your:lol:

Here's the difference. Let's see if you're able to understand. The Democrat leader of the Senate didn't stand in front of tv cameras during the worst economic situation since the Great Depression and tell America that his single most important goal was, not to see that Americans get back to work, not that people struggling to find jobs get the help they need, but to see that Obama is a one term president. The man said it with a straight face and you gobbled it up like candy.

don't know where ya been, posted on here already...but here ya go...Just for you

harry reid saying the wont work with romney - Bing

don't know where ya been, posted on here already...but here ya go...Just for you

He didn't say he wouldn't work with him. He said that he wouldn't help him pass any "severely conservative" legislation. If "moderate Mitt" were to show up, I'm sure that the legislators would be able to work together. If "severely conservative Mitt" shows up, that will be another story.

"Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable. In the past few months, we have voted down many of the major policies that Mitt Romney has run on, from the Ryan plan to end Medicare as we know it, to the Blunt Amendment to deny women access to contraception, to more tax giveaways for millionaires and billionaires, to a draconian spending plan that would gut critical services for seniors and the most vulnerable Americans.

He didn't say he wouldn't work with him. He said that he wouldn't help him pass any "severely conservative" legislation. If "moderate Mitt" were to show up, I'm sure that the legislators would be able to work together. If "severely conservative Mitt" shows up, that will be another story.

"Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable. In the past few months, we have voted down many of the major policies that Mitt Romney has run on, from the Ryan plan to end Medicare as we know it, to the Blunt Amendment to deny women access to contraception, to more tax giveaways for millionaires and billionaires, to a draconian spending plan that would gut critical services for seniors and the most vulnerable Americans.

oh I see, another one of those we didn't know what Reid was ACTUALLY saying

Do you have some special translator that takes English and then scrambles it up into another language heard only by you?

Do you have some special translator that takes English and then scrambles it up into another language heard only by you?

It's called, 'Fox News'.

that would be you...You're famous for it
Already making excuses for what Reid said..
Nothing we didn't EXPECT from the Democrats though..we watched it all during Bush

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

I think everyone here is giving the President way too much power. Congress is the problem always has been the problem and it's worse than it has ever been. Term limits is the answer, career politicians like Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell have brought this country to it's knees.

The President is only supposed to sign or veto legislation presented to him by Congress. We need to stop this executive order BS. It creates an abuse of Power.

Here's a job description of POTUS, overstepping those bounds is what wreaks havoc.

According to the Constitution, all candidates for president must be at least 35, and be natural born citizens and residents of the Unites States for at least 14 years.

Executive

The president enforces the laws created by Congress. He is in charge of 15 departments, each headed by a member of his Cabinet. He also leads other federal agencies, such as the CIA.

Legislative

The president cannot make laws by himself. He must create a plan that he believes in and find someone in Congress to introduce legislation. He can lobby members of Congress, usually from his own political party, to vote in favor of his ideas. The president does have the power to approve or veto laws passed by Congress, but Congress can vote to override a veto.

Judicial

The president has the power to appoint judges as well as grant pardons. By carefully selecting replacements for retiring Supreme Court judges, he can shape the way laws are interpreted.

Commander-in-Chief

The president is in charge of the military and must make important decisions regarding national security. He has a team of advisers to guide him, but ultimately the president is in charge of a war.

Global Leader

Many countries look to the United States for leadership regarding important global issues, such as climate change, the economy and health care. The president is expected to attend international summits to work on these issues.

Read more: Job Description of the President of the USA | eHow.com Job Description of the President of the USA | eHow.com

And YOU may not have noticed that...

1.) Most of those jobs are low wage, low benefit SERVICE jobs.

Link. Anyway, jobs are a good thing right? Besides, if that is the case, it's hardly the fault of Obama. Try blaming businesses who want to drive down wages. Try blaming ins companies who keep upping their policies making them un-affordable to businesses.

2.) Your 'revisions' to the previous months went DOWN 80K, not UP.

Bullshit. Stop getting your economic news from right-wing hack sites.

BLS Employment Report | The Economic Populist

The BLS unemployment report shows total nonfarm payroll jobs gained were 114,000 for September 2012 and the unemployment rate dropped to an artificial 7.8%. Some better news was August's payrolls were revised up by 40,000 jobs to 181,000 and July was also revised up by 46,000 jobs to show a gain of 142,000 in nonfarm payrolls. The below graph shows the monthly change in nonfarm payrolls employment.

3.) Please elucidate a SINGLE 'Obama policy' that has helped the job market.

171,000 jobs in Oct, and 84,000 additional jobs on top of July and August numbers speak for themselves.

So July and August made up for the massive drop in the September numbers. Remember last month they said Sept added 171,000? Now it's 114K?

And you haven't bothered to NAME any policy or to describe that policy's effects.

(Hint: There ISN'T one...)

Nothing we didn't EXPECT from the Democrats though..we watched it all during Bush

It is an interesting bubble you put around yourself that changes "quoting someone directly" into "making excuses" for them. Where do you get one of those? Do they sell them on Fox?

It is an interesting bubble you put around yourself that changes "quoting someone directly" into "making excuses" for them. Where do you get one of those? Do they sell them on Fox?

bubble_boy_2-7543792.jpg

bubble_boy_2-7543792.jpg

You really should come out of that now...live in the real world

As opposed to Obama who promised to bring everyone together and reach across the isle 4 years ago....

:eusa_shhh:
that's not his FAULT either...NOTHING IS...the man is blameless and has no RESPONSIBLILTY for NOTHING..
Oh but he did kill Bin Laden

Well, a GOP policy of obstructionism from the day of his inauguration certainly didn't help.

Uh huh. And who held up 2 GOP proposals to cut the deficit? That's right...the Senate. Run by....that's right....Democrats.

Forum List

Back