Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Fox Says It's Romney

Bloomberg Endorses Obama, Fox Says It's Romney - NewsHounds

n case you missed it, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorsed President Barack Obama for president yesterday. But FoxNews.com made a teensy-weensy mistake and announced that Bloomberg endorsed Romney. In the immortal words of failed presidential candidate (and Fox fave) Rick Perry, "Oops."

More likely it was one of Fox’s ‘mistakes’ on purpose:

Fox News Identifies Mark Sanford As A Democrat

n case you missed it, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg endorsed President Barack Obama for president yesterday. But FoxNews.com made a teensy-weensy mistake and announced that Bloomberg endorsed Romney. In the immortal words of failed presidential candidate (and Fox fave) Rick Perry, "Oops."

wow:eek:

I can trump that though I and I don't even need to post any comments, just 2 words- Biden :lol:

no whats embarrassing is everyone in the msm but cbs ignoring the Benghazi issue.....

You mean the one where Hillary Clinton warned the Republican congress that if they keep cutting embassy security, American could be hurt.

I'm surprised you guys keep going on about this. It's the second time Republicans ignored a Clinton warning. And it took Obama to get that guy Republicans let go the first time.

No way! Not Fox News!!

oreilly-foley-d-1.jpg
oreilly-foley-d-3.jpg

101707-larry-craig-whdh.jpg
polls_fnc_20090624_sanford_3223_290743_poll_xlarge.jpeg

beltwayboys-chafee-d-1.jpg
Lamar%20-%20D.jpg

mccaindemocrat.jpg
toomeyD456475456877.jpg

McCain%20-%20Dem.jpg
6d2d1ff04a0129ba5733eac0016620fb_view.jpg

no whats embarrassing is everyone in the msm but cbs ignoring the Benghazi issue.....

You mean the one where Hillary Clinton warned the Republican congress that if they keep cutting embassy security, American could be hurt.

I'm surprised you guys keep going on about this. It's the second time Republicans ignored a Clinton warning. And it took Obama to get that guy Republicans let go the first time.

I just read where you claimed to have served in the military.

Now, I know it's a line of crap.

This kind of stupid statement does not address the real time failures of the Obama admininstration.

Your record is perfect.

You've been shown to be full of s**t 100% of the time.

Forum List

Back