Romney, HOLY CRAP

:eusa_shhh:
that's not his FAULT either...NOTHING IS...the man is blameless and has no RESPONSIBLILTY for NOTHING..
Oh but he did kill Bin Laden

Well, a GOP policy of obstructionism from the day of his inauguration certainly didn't help.

please spare us...the man had TWO YEARS before the PEOPLE gave the house to Republicans and what did he give us?
ObamaCare over JOBS, and a 800BILLION stimulus that DID nothing but put us deeper in dept..that tale just isn't flying anymore...

You're TOTALLY full of Pubcrappe- he had less than 6 months, and half of THAT Teddie was OUT- 200 filibusters...Pubs lie to you nonstop....

:eusa_shhh:
that's not his FAULT either...NOTHING IS...the man is blameless and has no RESPONSIBLILTY for NOTHING..
Oh but he did kill Bin Laden

Well, a GOP policy of obstructionism from the day of his inauguration certainly didn't help.

please spare us...the man had TWO YEARS before the PEOPLE gave the house to Republicans and what did he give us?
ObamaCare over JOBS, and a 800BILLION stimulus that DID nothing but put us deeper in dept..that tale just isn't flying anymore...

No, he had a majority for 72 days.
Look it up!

I've said from the get go that's why I support Romney. He has a solid record of banging heads, and dragging both sides together for the good of the people. Which is exactly what we pay them to do.

Whomever the next President turns out to be, he'll need to be able to build consensus. Somehow. The clock is ticking, and this paralysis is killing us quickly.

I am of the mind that Congress has already come to a consensus: they'll allow us to keep paying them and they'll keep ignoring the house burning down around them.

:clap2:

Yeah, sad but true.

I just heard Romney tell a crowd in Wisconsin that, as President, he'll reach across the aisle and work with Democrats to solve our country's problems!

HOLY CRAP, the GOP isn't gonna let him get away with that shit, are they?

He actually said he would work with "Good democrats"...so it comes down to definition...

I just heard Romney tell a crowd in Wisconsin that, as President, he'll reach across the aisle and work with Democrats to solve our country's problems!

Yep we have seen what four years of obama's
Republicans sit down and shut up comment will get you.:eusa_whistle:

No, he had a majority for 72 days.
Look it up!

No he had a super majority for 72+ days
He had a majority for two years.

This is so stupid. It won't let me quote the post I'm responding to because is says "You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more." and, there is a URL in the quoted reply. So, my response is to Truthmatters, post #17, with the video of Mitch McConnell.

Right on! Excellent goal. As if that isn't the goal of the left, to make any Republican a one-term president? Sure it is...right? So, why should it be any different for Republicans' goal to be to make a leftist president a one-term president?

Are you expect anyone to take NPR as a serious source?

Really?

:lol::lol:

But the GOP nominee consistently struggled to have his veto upheld during his tenure. Romney used his line-item veto 844 times, more than 700 of which were overturned by the Legislature, including every veto offered during his last year in office, according to an analysis by the Boston Globe.
Overturned vetoes belie Romney claim of bipartisan success - latimes.com

I'm really not interested in what the MSM say about anything. Their credibility is laying in shreds on the floor of the Oval Office and Obama walks on it daily.... well, weekly anyway - obviously he spends a lot of time campaigning, and playing golf.

I don't think anyone is going to stop Mitt Romney from FIXING this economy. He has a RECORD of being able to work with an 87% democrat legislature in MASS and getting things done.
Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

No he doesn't.

Let's put this in perspective shall we? Who wants compromise...

ytdgfihw0emlgx1kuhthga.gif

Gosh, where could this inability to reach across the aisle be coming from?

Political tides change often, but right now it seems pretty clear that the GOP is far less willing to build consensus than the Democrats. Our legislative branch is absolutely paralyzed by this behavior, while the ship is sinking.

Political tides change often, but right now it seems pretty clear that the GOP is far less willing to build consensus than the Democrats. Our legislative branch is absolutely paralyzed by this behavior, while the ship is sinking.

oh sure and the Democrats are blameless:rolleyes:
the people who are Republicans DON'T want to build a consensus with Obama, they just want him gone
We've seen what we get, ObamaCare, a wasted 800billion dollar stimulus and more hate to last a lifetime

Last edited:
Didn't your dear leader Maobama say the same thing, of course he never tried and pissed off the republicans from the get go. I think Romney will make an effort, if he wins he should have majorities in both houses, so he could do allot without them.

You people have small fucking memories, and warped fucking views of reality.

Obama has constantly reached across the aisle, pissing off tons of liberals in the way he's chosen to do so. In the areas we'd rather him not have compromised, he's done so.

So fuck your geezer memory.

Please, be specific...

oh sure and the Democrats are blameless:rolleyes:

Nope, straw man argument. Note that I wrote "far less willing."

Are you going to compromise with the cannibals and let them eat you one limb at a time?

Last edited:

And they'll change again or be voted out. There is a reason congressional approval rating is at an all time low. If our legislators don't start working together they're going to be looking for new work.

Forum List

Back