Romney harassed homosexual

We're going back 47 years? How pathetic.

You don't think he wants to discuss our sovereign debt or anything, do you?

:eusa_shhh:

They have to keep going back back back in time to find these incredibly important issues. And they're doing a damn good job too. Heck, just the other day that earth shattering story that Mitt's boat tag had expired was a whole lot more recent...only 31 years ago as I recall.

Oh, well. Kudos to Axelrod and the boys. It sure beats talking about Barry's class warfare, economy, and the rest of the mess.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

That's not something you forget. Romney is spineless.

Oh come on, I teased and was teased..........yea I even got in a fight once...........it was High School, I don't remember who teased me and who I teased. Heck I can't even remember the person I had a fight with.

And the economy is still in the sh*tter.

Did you ever jump a person, with your friends, and cut their hair off? Did some group ever jump you, and cut your hair off? We're not talking about teasing. We're talking about an assault. Romney remembers. He's just too big a coward to admit that he's either ashamed or proud of what he did.

when a person runs for president I am interested if they have a tendency to violence.

It appears Robmoney was a hot head with a big opinion of himself

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Everyone else who participated seems to remember it pretty well

I guess you could forget if it was no big deal to you that you assaulted another classmate

They are now defending assault.

I wish someone would do a study on the people who do bully.

I bet they come from intolerant homes

Oh come on, I teased and was teased..........yea I even got in a fight once...........it was High School, I don't remember who teased me and who I teased. Heck I can't even remember the person I had a fight with.

Did you ever jump a person, with your friends, and cut their hair off? Did some group ever jump you, and cut your hair off? We're not talking about teasing. We're talking about an assault. Romney remembers. He's just too big a coward to admit that he's either ashamed or proud of what he did.

what do you think about the college band who beat their classmate to death?

Do you think its a good idea to allow kids to act this way?

Has anyone suggested that it is?

We are just suggesting that something that may or may not have happened 47 years ago, really isnt relevant to the problems facing this nation. Why are you guys so afraid to run on Obama's record that you have to resort to this stuff?

Moreover, why do you expect us to care about petty things Romney did decades ago and yet ignore what Obama has done in the past? Drug use, hanging out with communists and terrorists? Alittle more trouble some then an alleged incident almost half a century ago.

Experience talking?

Youd be surprised what people forget. I have clients who dont remember what they did last week to get locked up. And its alot more significant than anything this story says.

I know I probably couldnt remember all the stupid stuff I did as a teenager.

Are any members of that band running for President?

Are any members of that band running for President?

you voted for a president who snorted coke and hung with anarchists and terrorists so cry me a fucking river whydonchya?

when a person runs for president I am interested if they have a tendency to violence.

It appears Robmoney was a hot head with a big opinion of himself

Obama said you should judge him by the association he keeps. Does the fact that he associates with people who have discussed exterminating large groups of people who disagree with them bother you at all?

Forum List

Back