Romney had it right..so of course the Dems call foul!

Ignoring the fact that their precious dictator's failed policies in the Middle East are killing people by the gross.

"According to the Census Bureau, 49% of Americans in the second quarter of 2011 lived in a household where at least one member received a government benefit. (The total population at the time was 305 million).
That’s up from 30% in the 1980s and 44.4% in the third quarter of 2008, a recent growth in part attributable to the bad economy of President Obama’s first term."

The Data Behind Romney’s 47% Comments - Washington Wire - WSJ

Romney tells the truth and the Lame Stream media will make a big deal about it but they wont ask Obama why his SS card was issued from the state of CT , They wont ask Obama about his college Records, They wont asked about why he had a 2 day notice on the embarrassed attacks but did not even make sure the guys protecting it had live bullets and not rubber ones,

Romney said 47 of the people will never vote for them. because they like the big Gov , which is true, They love the entitlements which is true , and Romney wants to smaller Gov and make the individual more responsible for their own lives and to quit looking with their hand out so others can pay for them. So Romney tells the truth he gets ragged on , Obama lies and Chris Mathews leg still tingles.. Go figure

Ignoring the fact that their precious dictator's failed policies in the Middle East are killing people by the gross.

"According to the Census Bureau, 49% of Americans in the second quarter of 2011 lived in a household where at least one member received a government benefit. (The total population at the time was 305 million).
That’s up from 30% in the 1980s and 44.4% in the third quarter of 2008, a recent growth in part attributable to the bad economy of President Obama’s first term."

There are a few things going on here.
Number one, this recording was made in July. The media was sitting on it, waiting for the right moment to release it. Mother Jones had it and with that, the recording loses any credibility it may have had.
The outrage is almost amusing. Where is the media's outrage when Obama vilifies the successful and producers?
Romney's comments are spot on. If anything, his words carry a message to those on public assistance that do not wish to be on it, that they can with a new Presidential admin, get off the dole and raise their standard of living.

Romney tells the truth and the Lame Stream media will make a big deal about it but they wont ask Obama why his SS card was issued from the state of CT , They wont ask Obama about his college Records, They wont asked about why he had a 2 day notice on the embarrassed attacks but did not even make sure the guys protecting it had live bullets and not rubber ones,

Romney said 47 of the people will never vote for them. because they like the big Gov , which is true, They love the entitlements which is true , and Romney wants to smaller Gov and make the individual more responsible for their own lives and to quit looking with their hand out so others can pay for them. So Romney tells the truth he gets ragged on , Obama lies and Chris Mathews leg still tingles.. Go figure

It's not true though.

If you think the there isn't a good number of Romney supporters on welfare you really don't have a clue.

Romney's fixers won't be able to fix this mess, his goose is cooked....

You're deluded. It's not going to hurt him at all, and the only hole he's in is the historical lead Democrats have always gotten out of the conventions . . . assuming that lead actually still exists in this election right now. Carter and Dukakis had an even bigger lead at this time in their respective races, and we know what happened to them against Reagan and Bush I. But who knows. There's a lot that can still happen and the debates are the most important factor now.

It's not true though.

If you think the there isn't a good number of Romney supporters on welfare you really don't have a clue.

The essence of the statement is true. The 47% is partially misdirected and in context not that bad of a gaffe at all.

It's not true though.

The essence of the statement is true. The 47% is partially misdirected and in context not that bad of a gaffe at all.

By how much?

See the problem here is not the facts. The problem comes in when Romney says "it's not my job to worry about those people" News flash Mr. Romney.... It most certainly is your job to worry about those people. There are plenty of Republicans that work every day and pay no taxes and that receive some sort of government help. It's not just "Them"

Those who claim Romney doesn't care about 47% of the population are being disingenuous. Romney was at a fund raiser and talking about his chances of getting elected. He stated that 47% of the voters were receiving government benefits (which is true) and would probably vote for Obama no matter what (which is also true). He never said that he didn't care about the people themselves, but that he couldn't worry about their vote because he couldn't do anything to change it. He was smart enough to realize that if he wasted too much time concentrating on these voters, he would lose the election. Romney was right again.

For your information, both Republicans and Democrats write off certain geographical areas of the country. That doesn't men they don't care about the people in those areas; instead it simply means they are spending the campaign dollars where they are most effective.

I think your blind loyalty to Obama is clouding your judgment just a wee bit. Apparently you know nothing about the millions that Romney gives to charity each year (I think he gave $16 million this past year) or the time he spends helping others.
He is far more generous than either Obama or Biden, so your allegation that he doesn't care for almost half the people in this country is a nothing more than a typical liberal fabrication.

A little desperate, are we?

Of course they're being disengenuous.

They need to distract from the truth....

25% of those not paying federal income taxes are elderly, 63% work and pay as much %wise in all fees and taxes as the richest, and MANY if not the majority of the above vote GOP- what a dumbazz...Pub dupes.

I'm gettin a semi watchin the dorks fight on with this. All the money behind you in the world can't make you less stupid. The beauty of it is that none of this costs Obama a penny. He doesn't have to say a word... Just stand back and let these idiots continue with their circular firing squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess that comes down to how much of the 47% are only on government assistance because this Administration has done so little to deal with a lack of jobs in the Private Sector? If I'm on food stamps because I can't get a job that I desperately want and need them to feed my family then who am I going to vote for...the guy that hasn't done anything to help me find a job because I'm not in a union or work for the government....or the guy that promises he WILL help people like me get back to work? What you progressives fail to take into account is that for MANY people who are on food stamps and unemployment, what they want more then any handout is to be back working again. What reason would someone like THAT have to vote for Barack Obama?

Mitt Romney promised, so it's obviously going to happen. :lol:

Obama promised it, and it obviously DIDN'T happen, so who am I going to believe? Someone you tell me is lying, or someone I know has ALREADY lied?

There are a few things going on here.
Number one, this recording was made in July. The media was sitting on it, waiting for the right moment to release it. Mother Jones had it and with that, the recording loses any credibility it may have had.
The outrage is almost amusing. Where is the media's outrage when Obama vilifies the successful and producers?
Romney's comments are spot on. If anything, his words carry a message to those on public assistance that do not wish to be on it, that they can with a new Presidential admin, get off the dole and raise their standard of living.

Pubcrappe. Carter had to find it first...

I'm gettin a semi watchin the dorks fight on with this. All the money behind you in the world can't make you less stupid. The beauty of it is that none of this costs Obama a penny. He doesn't have to say a word... Just stand back and let these idiots continue with their circular firing squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just a side effect from your meds, Huggy. Make sure you tell your doctor.

Anyone who becomes unable to work and pay taxes should just die.

And those 40+ % of children born out of wedlock...

No one should collect SS benefits even though they paid in all their working lives.

Then there are those non working housewives...

Students who do not work...

Many in the military....

That's just a side effect from your meds, Huggy. Make sure you tell your doctor.

I don't think it has been more than four hours yet.. :lol:

Forum List

Back