Romney had it right..so of course the Dems call foul!

And how many of those people are seniors or veterans with disabilities (I know, let them die. I wish Republicans didn't believe that.). How many have no education? If Bristol Palin's mom wasn't Sarah, she would have been in deep Mitt.

Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

If you think Romney can be taken at his word you don't know much about him.

If you think OBAMA can be taken at his word, you've had your head up your ass his entire term.

One example, brainwashed Pub dupe?

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Barack Obama pledged Monday to cut the nation's $1.3 trillion deficit in half by the end of his first term.
Obama pledges to cut nation's deficit in half - Feb. 23, 2009

no lie- there aren't any.

WHAT???

Being recognized for the harmless fool that you are, blanko, wasn't enough???

Now you want to be known as a prevaricator, as well??

OK...get the dictionary....

While I'm waiting...here's another:

Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America’s relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.
Obama Flashback: The Day I?m Inaugurated Muslim Hostility will Cease | Tea Party

no lie- Looking for something like- "Obama gutted Medicare, Workfare, had two years of total control" etc etc -Pants on fire stuff, this Romney Pubcrappe.

"There are 47 percent who are with [Obama], who are dependent on government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has responsibility to take care of them, who believe they are entitled to food, to housing, to you name it. It's an entitlement and that the government should give it to them, and they will vote for this president no matter what."

My only problem with this statement is the percentage..I think it's a bit high.
I'm sure 20-25% of Democrats feel this way.

If you think Romney can be taken at his word you don't know much about him.

If you think OBAMA can be taken at his word, you've had your head up your ass his entire term.

I'll take that as a "My head isn't up MY ass, it's up OBAMA'S, and I like it there!"

Nevertheless, for the sake of anyone reading who might still have salvageable brain cells . . .

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don’t take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won’t find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

Thanks to "Human Events", and if you're planning to dismiss the post based on the source, you'd better be prepared to prove they're wrong.

thats because we dont have to, one should not challenge anothers intelligence , remarks are going to happen, but to have to defend one anothers intelligence, well you are trying prove how little intelligence you possess or care to use.

Is what she said intelligent? Did Romney get a big boost in the polls from this? Is he really leading now because of this? Or is it a fact that what katzdog said is outrageously idiotic?

If you had an ounce of character you'd answer those questions honestly. But you don't, so you won't.

do they need a link if its what they see locally? keep in mind the internet is global and of which understands global speak but has a hard time with local speak. Sorry buddy, but if i see romney doing better here in jersey and people are saying why hes doing better, and are pointing how that story, than i can Romney is leading here or has changed the minds or whatever i want.

You attack the intelligence because your little mind has elsewhere to go, the rest of us are thinking "oh maybe they are considering this"

sorry for thinking, ill be sure to post that for the tiny brain thinkers who wish to keep it in their minds instead of understand how other people are seeing something.

The katzadog quote was this:

Romney got a big boost from the release of that tape. He's eliminated obama's lead and taken the lead himself.

That's as stupid as anything that's been said on this board today.

Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic

nice thread of hate by supposedly good christians, my how Jesus taught you to hate those less fortunate

Last edited:
That poll was done before the video was released yesterday, looking forward to the next one!

Only you Obama sheeple are outraged about Romney pointing out the entitlement mentality of Obama sheeple.

The other 53% of us agree whole-heartedly with Romney.

LOL, many of the 53% are Obama supporters, making Romney's election a pipe dream at best.

A lot of the 47% are Romney voters. They may not pay taxes now, but they will in the future. They are just young people who haven't started making real money yet.

The funny thing being that the majority of the people Romney referred to live in the states that are the staunchest red...

Where's the evidence for that claim? Most welfare sucking pigs live in big cities run by liberals.

Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic

I thought he was talking about folks that are on the government dole.

You know, the folks that are collecting section 8 and stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I guess he's right though. If these beneficiaries are scared they're gonna lose their free shit they may be stupid enough to vote for Obama.

Personally I think they for the most part aren't that stupid. But then again Mitt may be right.

But I do believe that not as many of them are that stupid. But I could be wrong.

I'll take that as a "My head isn't up MY ass, it's up OBAMA'S, and I like it there!"

Nevertheless, for the sake of anyone reading who might still have salvageable brain cells . . .

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don’t take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won’t find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

Thanks to "Human Events", and if you're planning to dismiss the post based on the source, you'd better be prepared to prove they're wrong.

They're wrong. 1. Debt ceiling fix, MY AZZ. Your stuff is ALL Pubcrappe.

Is what she said intelligent? Did Romney get a big boost in the polls from this? Is he really leading now because of this? Or is it a fact that what katzdog said is outrageously idiotic?

If you had an ounce of character you'd answer those questions honestly. But you don't, so you won't.

do they need a link if its what they see locally? keep in mind the internet is global and of which understands global speak but has a hard time with local speak. Sorry buddy, but if i see romney doing better here in jersey and people are saying why hes doing better, and are pointing how that story, than i can Romney is leading here or has changed the minds or whatever i want.

You attack the intelligence because your little mind has elsewhere to go, the rest of us are thinking "oh maybe they are considering this"

sorry for thinking, ill be sure to post that for the tiny brain thinkers who wish to keep it in their minds instead of understand how other people are seeing something.

The katzadog quote was this:

Romney got a big boost from the release of that tape. He's eliminated obama's lead and taken the lead himself.

That's as stupid as anything that's been said on this board today.

wow just keep showing people how clueless libs are now a days, thats not a shot at classic libs.

Alot of rich people pay no income taxes because of tax shelters.

They make their money on investments and derivatives that produce nothing.

Forum List

Back