Romney "bullying" story false

Romney apologized. He has to admit that he does remember and that he apologizes.

All of you stupebots who keep denying reality look very stupid and are hurting Romney in the long run.

The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Sister of Alleged Romney Bullying Target Starting to Dispute Parts of Washington Post Story | The Moderate Voice

Again, these sorts of things are nonsense and do nothing to tell us what the candidate will actually do in the White House.

Distraction gimmicks. That's all the Dear Leader has left. His record is dismal.

While not sold on Miit Romney or for that matter President Obama just yet, these sort of stories border on the absurd. All of us in our youth have done some things that by todays PC standard can take some aback. In fact if one were to go to any Military training facility they would find some things they might not like or seem out of line. It's not surprising then that in a political atmosphere that these kinds of nonsense stories come to the surface. They tell us nothing about the man now, nor do they tell us anything about what the man plans to do if he does get elected to the Office. While yes it makes news and stirs things up a little, it's much the same as Former President Bush and his DUI in 1976 as we all saw that was not an indication that the former President was prone to get into the Presidential limo for beer runs. So to this story is a little much.

What is key, is how he responds to it now. It's a sign of leadership. You don't forget an episode like that. Most of us would have a sense of shame about it. Claiming that you don't recall it, and then apologizing for it, shows the leadership skills of a moron. You just can't keep on talking out both sides of your mouth, and expect that people will buy into you, and give you their trust.

If he'd have just come out and said that he always felt ashamed of what he did to John, and regretted not having apologized to him directly, I would have gained respect for him.

When you add this episode to his failure to stand behind gay adviser, and pushing back against the fundies; his failure to call a woman who said that Obama should be tried for treason; you wind up with someone who's showing themself to be spineless. Certainly not a leadership quality.

Bullied by Romney!

BwahahahahahaahhahahahHAHHAhahahahhAHah

Wait...bullied? by Romney? LOLOlolol

How the fuck does the kid with hair full of brylcreem bully anyone

It's the funniest mental image!

The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more
Wingnuts: "We really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, don't want this story to be true!!!!!!!!"

While not sold on Miit Romney or for that matter President Obama just yet, these sort of stories border on the absurd. All of us in our youth have done some things that by todays PC standard can take some aback. In fact if one were to go to any Military training facility they would find some things they might not like or seem out of line. It's not surprising then that in a political atmosphere that these kinds of nonsense stories come to the surface. They tell us nothing about the man now, nor do they tell us anything about what the man plans to do if he does get elected to the Office. While yes it makes news and stirs things up a little, it's much the same as Former President Bush and his DUI in 1976 as we all saw that was not an indication that the former President was prone to get into the Presidential limo for beer runs. So to this story is a little much.

What is key, is how he responds to it now. It's a sign of leadership. You don't forget an episode like that. Most of us would have a sense of shame about it. Claiming that you don't recall it, and then apologizing for it, shows the leadership skills of a moron. You just can't keep on talking out both sides of your mouth, and expect that people will buy into you, and give you their trust.

If he'd have just come out and said that he always felt ashamed of what he did to John, and regretted not having apologized to him directly, I would have gained respect for him.

When you add this episode to his failure to stand behind gay adviser, and pushing back against the fundies; his failure to call a woman who said that Obama should be tried for treason; you wind up with someone who's showing themself to be spineless. Certainly not a leadership quality.

Perhaps taken in conjunction with several stories one can argue that it shows character. Having said that I tend to look at these "gotcha" type stories from one's distant past do not reflect the person who stands before us seeking office today, be that President Obama or Mitt Romney. I have noticed that over the years that these types of stories generally have little to do with how the person performs in the Office nor do they reflect upon where that person stands on matters of policy that effect this nations overall health, which I am more interested in than silly nonsense these men may or may not have done in their youth. From what I understand Mitt Romney has had a number of people who have worked for him over the years that represented any number of poeple in our culture. While not defending the man on a personal level for his stances in the campaign, because one of the primary issues I have with Mitt Romney is at least for me it is hard to know where he stands on things on matters of domestic and international policy as well as social policy because his record in Govt. often times do not reflect his current position. Having said that though, these types of stories have little to add when it comes to knowing where a person will lean when it comes to forming domestic economic policy or for that matter how he will deal with defense matters, and are more just side shows.

After bullying the black girl, he went to drink some alcohol and do cocaine.....oh wait, that was Obamination.

Perhaps taken in conjunction with several stories one can argue that it shows character. Having said that I tend to look at these "gotcha" type stories from one's distant past do not reflect the person who stands before us seeking office today, be that President Obama or Mitt Romney. I have noticed that over the years that these types of stories generally have little to do with how the person performs in the Office nor do they reflect upon where that person stands on matters of policy that effect this nations overall health, which I am more interested in than silly nonsense these men may or may not have done in their youth. From what I understand Mitt Romney has had a number of people who have worked for him over the years that represented any number of poeple in our culture. While not defending the man on a personal level for his stances in the campaign, because one of the primary issues I have with Mitt Romney is at least for me it is hard to know where he stands on things on matters of domestic and international policy as well as social policy because his record in Govt. often times do not reflect his current position. Having said that though, these types of stories have little to add when it comes to knowing where a person will lean when it comes to forming domestic economic policy or for that matter how he will deal with defense matters, and are more just side shows.
The point is how he is dealing with it now, as an adult: denying he remembers it (although not denying it happened - telling), and laughing about it.

Romney as bully is as funny as Obama being a pimp

If your kid comes home and tells you "Mitt Romney picked on me" you'd have to ask yourself where you went wrong as a parent

Back in 1965, which I remember very well, those that were, as one would call, misguided and confused, kept their sexual leanings to themselves. It was a different world and the moral fiber of the country could perhaps be defined as straight, people were self reliant. So he was a jerk, craved attention, exhibited a sense of self ordained superior social stature, there were a lot of jerks, and nut cases running around in 65, like Mitt, a wana be, especially in high school.

Interesting in that the press focuses on this nut case and not the pot head, who from what I understand, from his book, was just another weak intellectual striving for social acceptance, having a grand old time rapping with the bloods, smoking pot, and solving the problems of the world from his lofty perch in his protected ivy tower.

The point is how he is dealing with it now, as an adult: denying he remembers it (although not denying it happened - telling), and laughing about it.

I can appreciate that, but if the family of one of the young men in question is calling the Post Story into question as being factually incorrect, then the question becomes, is Mitt Romneys denial more credible? Again, my point is that these sorts of stories tend to reflect little upon the man or his actions today nor what he will do as President and are more in realm of tabloid type journalism.

Forum List

Back