Romney "bullying" story false

poor comparison, papa. Obama did not act on Wright's teachings, and Romney ignored his.

Quite true

What does this teach us about Romneys Mormon teachings? Considering he received a religious deferment a few years later.....how strong was Romneys faith?

mousiehousie, common knowledge need not be sourced.

You know he did it, he needs to admit, and promise never to do it again.

This is so much bigger than eating doggies when one was ten, do you get that?

We Republicans can lose a chance at the presidency because of hubris on this issue.

1965? And this bulling incident is bigger than Obama as late as 2008 was a student of Jeremiah (God Damn America) Wright, who Obama claimed was his mentor for 20 years?

No one admitted to being a homosexual in 1965, I went through high school in the late 70's and no one admitted to being a homosexual, yet many were teased because that was the culture in school. It wasn't just bullies, it was a standard, right or wrong. There was no stopping others if the term was used, or you were called pussy, gay, queer and on and on. Today you are kicked out, back them the teachers told you to get over it.

What about Wright?

Was he wrong about the Iraq war?

Or was he wrong about America's treatment of Black people?

Not sure..which is it?

Blogs were crucial to revealing that Dan Rather's slander against President Bush was based on forged documents.

There was no slander. President Bush got preferential treatment by his commander.

In other words, you know it's true even though the supporting documents were proven to be forged?

George W. Bush was an excellent pilot. Pilots were sorely needed in Vietnam. Bush said on many occasions he didn't want to go to Vietnam.

So why wasn't he sent?

We are talking about Romney and bullying, not Bush, Clinton, or George Washington.

I want to vote for Romney but he has to come clean on this issue. Millions and millions, I believe, feel the same as I do. My friends at the U, the school district, and work, etc, feel the same way.

There was no slander. President Bush got preferential treatment by his commander.

In other words, you know it's true even though the supporting documents were proven to be forged?

George W. Bush was an excellent pilot. Pilots were sorely needed in Vietnam. Bush said on many occasions he didn't want to go to Vietnam.

So why wasn't he sent?

In short, all you have is speculation, no proof.

We are talking about Romney and bullying, not Bush, Clinton, or George Washington.

I want to vote for Romney but he has to come clean on this issue. Millions and millions, I believe, feel the same as I do. My friends at the U, the school district, and work, etc, feel the same way.

No one believes you ever had any intention of voting for Romney, Fakey.

The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more

The libs probably thought they picked the perfect lie to combat the public reaction to Obama's evolution. This was so planned.

The guy Romney supposedly bullied is dead and unable to help straighten this out, which would have been convenient for the left, but the guy's family is speaking out. The sister stated that her brother would be furious about this false story. None of the family ever heard about this and don't believe it happened. Her brother was not gay either. The family will make a public statement through their attorney.

Meanwhile, Rasmussen polls show Romney in the lead with 50%. Obama is at 43%. The remaining people polled are either voting for a third party candidate, undecided or just don't care. If the election were held today, Obama would lose even if he took all the undecided votes. That means they will get really down and dirty now. So far, their schemes aren't working the way they had hoped.

My friends at USMB think you're full of crap.

Billions and billion, I know, feel the same as I do.

Forum List

Back