Romney "bullying" story false

paulitician, I am very serious. You are :cuckoo: if you don't think MR and hazing can't be manipulated into an end game maneuver by the dems.

Ahhhhhh, and here we go. The bankrupt, totally in the tank "news media" dig up a story about Mitt Romney that happened in the EARLY 1960's (if it happened at all)!!!! This is the type of hard-hitting journalism that we can expect from those people who get a "tingling" up their leg when they speak to Barry.

And leave it to those like TruthMatters, RDean, Chris and those who blindly follow Barry down the path of destruction to try and make this into something that can counter balance the following:

1. 8.1% unemployment (9.7% if you calculate it the way they did in 2006 - 14%+ if you take into consideration those that have stopped working or looking)
2. Housing starts are abysmal.
3. The absolute worst "recovery" in American history. Even though the recession wasn't as bad as Jimmy Carter's, the "recovery" is slower and more anemic than the great depression of the 30's.
4. Obamacare - 15% rise in health care costs. An additional 15% over the next 4 years. 2 TRILLION dollars in expenses over the next ten years. Stand by to have that revised UPWARD as the CBO is recalculating.
5. 16 TRILLION Dollars in debt and the Democrats show no sign of wanting to change that at all.
6. The Department of Justice - Eric Holder is being held in contempt by Congress for refusing to turn over documents in Fast and Furious. The New Black Panther Party is erecting a statute of Eric because it's obvious they can't be touched, no matter what they do. Congress is going to have to appoint a special prosecutor to look into the GSA, the Secret Service and other matters because Eric can't be bothered with these sort of things. He's much rather spend his time suing Joe Arpio in Arizona, the State of Texas and others.
7. The Department of Defense - The Navy cannot commit to anti-piracy patrols off the horn of Africa. Troops are using SUV's in some areas of Afghanistan because equipment is not available. They have to use duct tape to affix bullet proof vests to the side of the vehicles to act as some type of armor. F-22 Raptors are being grounded due to oxygen problems and the list continues to grow. 600 Billion dollars to be automatically cut further.
8. There hasn't been a budget from the Democratically controlled Senate in over 1,000+ days. Obviously, they don't want to have to put down in writing the ridiculous spending that they maintain.

And the list goes on and on and on...

Oh, but by golly, let's look at Mitt and his dog on the roof incident and now this latest...

in other words, you don't care anything about your candidate as long as he gives you your buzz words.

cool...

job creation higher than at any time during the bush admin

Not too difficult a feat by itself seeing as we experience3d a recession with massive layoffs. Job recovery following a recession is...well...to be expected
stock market highest it's been in four years
Sure it is....we expect that after a recession....with or without government intervention
detroit recovering
Ford required no money whatsoever.....think about that one.
economy recovering, albeit very slowly, despite the best efforts of the right to sabotage this president
albeit, very slowly you say...I sure hope an economy would recvover after a 4 year recession...with or without government intervention
bin laden --- dead
Thank you CIA and troops....and enhanced interrogation
iraq... pretty much done
Yep.....poor Iraqis...their future is bleak.
afghanistan... getting to done... agreements in place.

best part:

the president stays the hell out of my birth control... and reproductive system
Actually, this president did the exact opposite. he is the one who made the mandate...without it, NO ONE would be in your reproductive system...now we have government in it.

You are SOOOOOOOO naive. You are as pathetic as Truthmatters.

paulitician, I am very serious. You are :cuckoo: if you don't think MR and hazing can't be manipulated into an end game maneuver by the dems.

Another contrived Bullshit smear gimmick. Romney 'The Evil Bully', Romney 'The Evil Animal Abuser', Romney 'The Evil Racist', Romney 'The Evil Homophobe', Romney 'The Evil Rich Guy', and so on and so on. Blah Blah Blah. Nothing to see here folks. This stuff is already an old & tired narrative. Only mind-numb Obama-Bots actually buy it.

Last edited:
The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more

- There is no evidence that Obama is involved in this, unless 1) You believe Democratic politicians control the Washington Post (which has aggressively pursued stories damaging to Democratic politicians) or 2) you feel that the fact that this story appeared at about the same time as Obama changed his position on gay marriage (even though he didn't seem to be in control of the timing) is prima facie evidence of a conspiracy.

- The particular quote from White appears to be accurate (in that he doesn't deny saying it) and potentially true (in that White could certainly could have been bothered for the subjective duration "a long time"). White, despite being somewhat of a Romney ally who is considering becoming a surrogate for the campaign (Romney Friend Stu White Says Campaign Wants Him to Counter Prank Accusations - ABC News) does not seem to be accusing WaPo of journalistic improprieties. If the quote misleadingly indicated that White was aware of the incident when it occurred then White has to accept some of the responsibility for that.

- Even if White had been misquoted, it would hardly call the incident itself into question. WaPo had multiple eyewitnesses go on the record, including some that would be reluctant to damage Romney politically.

- Romney's response has hardly been clear. Why doesn't he recall it, since everyone else involved seems to and he was the one with the scissors? Why doesn't he admit that it happened, regardless of whether he remembers it, given that so many of his old friends are telling him that it happened? On what basis can his campaign claim that the story seems "exaggerated and off-base" when Romney doesn't remember it at all? When Romney apologizes for "hijinks" and "pranks" is he suggesting that the incident wasn't a serious assault? Why are Romney surrogates who don't claim any firsthand knowledge of the event suggesting that the event didn't happen.

The story started yesterday and is not "an old & tired narrative".

You try that BS, and we lose to Obama.

How many of us weren't drug mules in high school? If we're going back to HS in the 70's ...jeez I may not have a career in politics

Last edited:
Dem crapped out on the Dog issue so they're doubling down and now just making shit up

i wasnt a drug mule in high school.....what disturbs me about this old story is it shows his disdain for anything different...from what he considers the norm....

Who gives a fuck.

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. If it even happened It was 47 years ago. Shit I did shit 47 years ago that I wouldn't dream of doing today.

Anyone who thinks anyone is gonna give a fuck about something, outside of a murder or armed robbery, that happened 47 years ago is a moron in my book.

Who gives a fuck.

Jesus H. Christ on a crutch. If it even happened It was 47 years ago. Shit I did shit 47 years ago that I wouldn't dream of doing today.

Anyone who thinks anyone is gonna give a fuck about something, outside of a murder or armed robbery, that happened 47 years ago is a moron in my book.

You are pretendign assault is normal.

WHY?

But the fact is Our Boy did gay bait and assault another student in high school.

Either he comes clean, repents, or he will lose the election on this issue.

This issue cannot be deflected. The whole nation is watching!

But the fact is Our Boy did gay bait and assault another student in high school.

Either he comes clean, repents, or he will lose the election on this issue.

This issue cannot be deflected. The whole nation is watching!

It never happened you fucking moron

Forum List

Back