Romney & Bain Capital face RICO charges

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
One of His Victims Files a Civil Racketeering RICO Complaint Against Mitt Romney

According to Haas, he wants Romney’s bankruptcy gang that threw him out illegally held to account and demands reinstatement as the rightful executive with authority over the eToys estate. He is also going to ask the court to “Officially Notify and Refer” the case to the Department of Justice, and is magnanimous enough to not care if the perpetrators are prosecuted or sent to prison. There are millions of Americans whom may disagree with Haas and likely believe that Romney, like any other corrupt businessman, should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice and sent to prison if found guilty. However, it is likely that after the defendants are served with a Notice (subpoena), they will seek a summary dismissal in court or attempt to use corruption to have the complaint tossed out of court as they did in Delaware.

Despite America’s judicial system that allegedly holds every citizen to the rule of law, there is an underbelly of corruption that allows wealthy business leaders, and failed politicians, to circumvent the law with seeming impunity. Throughout the 2012 presidential election, there was revelation after revelation of malfeasance connected to Willard Mitt Romney and Bain Capital, and each time they were revealed outraged Americans asked why he was not investigated and why he is above the law. Whether it was cronyism, judicial corruption, or prosecutorial gaps, the would-be president has escaped even an investigation and it led Stephen Laser Haas to take legal matters into his own hands and become a private attorney general.

As such, Haas was within his civil rights to file a “Civil RICO” complaint against Willard Romney, Bain Capital, Goldman Sachs, and their operatives in hopes of reclaiming his rightful place as the executive of the eToys bankruptcy. It is highly likely that most Americans concur that the court is bound to notify the Department of Justice because in America, no man, or organization, is supposed to be immune to the rule of law; a thorough investigation will discover that for nearly 13 years, Romney and Bain Capital have been above the law.

I wish him success.

It has been an arduous quest, to get justice in this case. Everyone said it is politically motivated. If only Al Capone could be alive today and realize that "IF" you run for high political office; you might be able to get off 'Scot Free'.

I'm trying to arrest Romney's RICO Gang for organized crime issues;
which are protected by federal corruption.

The fact that the "boss" was able to actually have a chance to run for POTUS;
is a testimony to how whacked our systems have become!

Reading Romney's economic history is amazing. From his "Son of Boss" scandal to how he avoids paying any taxes to his ridiculous claim of a "blind trust". The guy is a scam artist of the worst kind. No wonder Republicans wanted him as president.

• Banned
It has been an arduous quest, to get justice in this case. Everyone said it is politically motivated. If only Al Capone could be alive today and realize that "IF" you run for high political office; you might be able to get off 'Scot Free'.

Are you a participant in this case?

:smiliehug:

One of His Victims Files a Civil Racketeering RICO Complaint Against Mitt Romney

According to Haas, he wants Romney’s bankruptcy gang that threw him out illegally held to account and demands reinstatement as the rightful executive with authority over the eToys estate. He is also going to ask the court to “Officially Notify and Refer” the case to the Department of Justice, and is magnanimous enough to not care if the perpetrators are prosecuted or sent to prison. There are millions of Americans whom may disagree with Haas and likely believe that Romney, like any other corrupt businessman, should be prosecuted with extreme prejudice and sent to prison if found guilty. However, it is likely that after the defendants are served with a Notice (subpoena), they will seek a summary dismissal in court or attempt to use corruption to have the complaint tossed out of court as they did in Delaware.

Despite America’s judicial system that allegedly holds every citizen to the rule of law, there is an underbelly of corruption that allows wealthy business leaders, and failed politicians, to circumvent the law with seeming impunity. Throughout the 2012 presidential election, there was revelation after revelation of malfeasance connected to Willard Mitt Romney and Bain Capital, and each time they were revealed outraged Americans asked why he was not investigated and why he is above the law. Whether it was cronyism, judicial corruption, or prosecutorial gaps, the would-be president has escaped even an investigation and it led Stephen Laser Haas to take legal matters into his own hands and become a private attorney general.

As such, Haas was within his civil rights to file a “Civil RICO” complaint against Willard Romney, Bain Capital, Goldman Sachs, and their operatives in hopes of reclaiming his rightful place as the executive of the eToys bankruptcy. It is highly likely that most Americans concur that the court is bound to notify the Department of Justice because in America, no man, or organization, is supposed to be immune to the rule of law; a thorough investigation will discover that for nearly 13 years, Romney and Bain Capital have been above the law.

I wish him success.

Let us be clear: no one is facing any charges

:eusa_shhh:

"Mitt The Flip"

Oh The the vulture babe has a beak, dear
And he shows it to his delight
All that money has Mittbleak babe
And when he uses it they never indict

You know when that vulture bites, with his beak, babe
Scarlet billows start to spread
Fancy gloves wears old Mittbleak dear
On his balance sheet, never a trace of red

On the auction block, Monday mornin' dear
Lies a company, it's assets ready to strip
And someone's sneakin' round the corner
Could that someone be Mitt the Flip?

There's a cigarette boat, racin' to the Cayman's don'tcha know
With a money bag bulging at its seams
But the heartbreak is in the workmen dear
Who Mitt fired despite their agonizing screams

Now d'ja hear about South Steel Company? It disappeared, dear
After drawin' out all of its
hard earned cash
Now Mittbleak spends like a Koch brother
Could it be our boy's done somethin' rash?

Now old General Motors, and Chrysler Corporation
Sears Roebuck, and Nieman Marcus should frown
Oh the the line forms on the right babe
Now that Mitty's back in town

Look out … old Mitty is back!!

I wish him success.

Moved to Conspiracy Theories. Should anything real come of this, It will be relocated.

Real Liberal Politics can say anything and libs lap it up.

How about a link to the actual filed documents. Smoking Gun should have them if they exist.

Hmmmm - let's see.

Is Laser Haas a participant in the case of Laser Haas v Romney?

If there are clones out there - of me;
I'd sure wish they'd let me know.

I need some rest.

[br]

[br]

I be he, who is suing the sleaze Rom ah neeeee.

I'm new here, so I can't give a link;
but if you Google "Meet the Man Battling Mitt Romney & Bain Capital for 12 years"

That BE ME!

How about a link to the actual filed documents. Smoking Gun should have them if they exist.

As for proofs, there's over 100 felony violations;
and the Civil RICO requisites on necessitate two.

Which would you like?

How about the United States Trustee testimony that the parties were "forewarned" not to do the very crime that they went ahead and did clandestinely?

Motion to Disgorge Traub, Bonacquist & Fox ("TBF") Law firm for $1.6 million?

Or - would you like the proof that Romney owned a U.S. Attorney
You can find that by Googling Colm Connolly Department of Justice office of legal policy resume.

What you will see is that Romney wants to be "retroactively" retired from August 2001; back to 1999. And Colm Connolly was a partner of the MNAT.com law firm from 1999 to August 2, 2001.

At that time, Colm Connolly then became the U.S. Attorney in Delaware.

Who REFUSED to investigate his partners/ clients and friends;
while failing to inform U.S. that he was linked to "Targets" of a federal investigation.

As for proofs, there's over 100 felony violations;
and the Civil RICO requisites on necessitate two.

Which would you like?

How about the United States Trustee testimony that the parties were "forewarned" not to do the very crime that they went ahead and did clandestinely?

Motion to Disgorge Traub, Bonacquist & Fox ("TBF") Law firm for $1.6 million?

Or - would you like the proof that Romney owned a U.S. Attorney
You can find that by Googling Colm Connolly Department of Justice office of legal policy resume.

What you will see is that Romney wants to be "retroactively" retired from August 2001; back to 1999. And Colm Connolly was a partner of the MNAT.com law firm from 1999 to August 2, 2001.

At that time, Colm Connolly then became the U.S. Attorney in Delaware.

Who REFUSED to investigate his partners/ clients and friends;
while failing to inform U.S. that he was linked to "Targets" of a federal investigation.

I'll take anything you've got.

I'll email you from my Yahoo address- the links of what is germane;
as I too much of a newbie here - to be allowed to post the links myself.

I'll email you from my Yahoo address- the links of what is germane;
as I too much of a newbie here - to be allowed to post the links myself.

I got the email, and since I had already emailed you at the address given on the complaint, I am satisfied that you are who you say you are.

Goldman Sachs finally ends litigation over 1999 eToys IPO | Reuters

The IPO OF eToys, at the time, was the fifth-biggest debut in history, giving a start-up with just $35 million in revenue a bigger market capitalization than Toys 'R' Us, which at the time had $11 billion in sales.

Creditors alleged the IPO enriched favored clients of the investment bank who had access to the stock at the IPO price of $20 per share.

Had the IPO been priced more closely to the $75 per share where it traded on the first day, eToys would have raised hundreds of millions of dollars more than it did, the creditors argued. Starved of capital, the company filed for bankruptcy when it was unable to build the warehouses needed to meet growing customer demand.

Interesting.

PACER is the Public Access Court Electronic Records system at 8 or 10 cents a page for federal court docket records.

We do have a time stamp; and the clerk find no reason to reject our Complaint.

By Monday, If it has not been scanned into the PACER system;
we'll take a trip back to CA and ask

WTF?

Hmmmm - let's see.

Is Laser Haas a participant in the case of Laser Haas v Romney?

If there are clones out there - of me;
I'd sure wish they'd let me know.

I need some rest.

[br]

[br]

I be he, who is suing the sleaze Rom ah neeeee.

I'm new here, so I can't give a link;
but if you Google "Meet the Man Battling Mitt Romney & Bain Capital for 12 years"

That BE ME!

And a really great avatar to boot!

Welcome to the board and good luck.

Forum List

Back