Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse Obama’s massive defense cuts"

What fuckin' "massive defense cuts" is he talking about? :confused:

We got 5 fuckin' wars goin' on and he's gonna' reverse that "cut" with more spending? WTF, we gonna' invade every country on earth under President Mitt Romney?

I only hear one candidate talk about pulling our military out of the Middle East on a significant scale.

And he's the one who's most attacked for being "loony" on foreign policy, how we "should" be blowing up a dozen countries, how it's "smart" to have the military stretched thin literally all over the globe, how other countries "like" our interjection in their affairs, how we're "safer" when we have a dozen wars going on blowing up countries causing millions and billions of people to hate the U.S.

That's what our 2 trash parties have accomplished with their incredible P-R campaigns, they've found a way to make americans numb to or often times in favor of, more war and death.

Romney has never had taxes on the table.

so not only can you not read what you posted you are a whiny little bitch and a liar that back pedaled yesterday.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Hi, you have received -142 reputation points from NYcarbineer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Falsely accusing me of backpedaling. No need to lie, to debate.

Don't worry, NYC negs people all the time.

Says it's for lying, when it's actually just for disagreeing with him.

Phfft. I have an entire pack of hemorrhoids who neg rep me on days that end in Y.

Forum List

Back