Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse Obama’s massive defense cuts"

Wasn't my point, nor was I agreeing with him. I was commenting on the misquotation by the OP, and that had I or any other conservative leaning poster done the same thing, the libtards would throw a fit.

As to the specifics of 'defense cuts', I've no idea one way or the other. If there were none, he's lying. If there were, then he isn't.

EDIT: I know that back in April, Obama was talking about massive cuts to defense spending. Perhaps those future cuts are what Romney was talking about. Seems a little dishonest to talk like they've already taken place though.
There is no misquoting! I posted Mitten's actual words.

you left out the middle of the quote, you disingenuous hack.

Synthaholic said:
Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. "

And now, for the REAL quote...

direct from the OP's link

Quote:
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.

Do you see the difference, dip-shit?

I see the difference.

Romney is taking defense off the table, along with taking taxes off the table, to deal with the fact we are borrowing 40% of what we're spending, which means:

1. He has no credible plan to even attempt to balance our budget, or

2. His only plan to balance our budget is to propose massive cuts in domestic non-defense programs, in other words, a plan of sacrifice wherein the constituencies of the GOP, for example, the wealthy and the defense lobby, are exempted.

There is no misquoting! I posted Mitten's actual words.

Quote:
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.

I see the difference.

Romney is taking defense off the table, along with taking taxes off the table, to deal with the fact we are borrowing 40% of what we're spending, which means:

2. His only plan to balance our budget is to propose massive cuts in domestic non-defense programs, in other words, a plan of sacrifice wherein the constituencies of the GOP, for example, the wealthy and the defense lobby, are exempted.

Ok dip shit Highlight the section of the quote where taxes are taken off the table.

Can you handle that request?

Try not back pedal today.

Quote:

I see the difference.

Ok dip shit Highlight the section of the quote where taxes are taken off the table.

Romney has never had taxes on the table.

I see the difference.

so not only can you not read what you posted you are a whiny little bitch and a liar that back pedaled yesterday.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Hi, you have received -142 reputation points from NYcarbineer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Falsely accusing me of backpedaling. No need to lie, to debate.

U.S._Defense_Spending_Trends.png

And you're against Obama's enormous spending increases in "defense" right?

so not only can you not read what you posted you are a whiny little bitch and a liar that back pedaled yesterday.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

Don't worry, NYC negs people all the time.

Says it's for lying, when it's actually just for disagreeing with him.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

In this case it is him doing the lying. He states he wants debate :lmao: His actions indicate something else completely.

From Romney's speech:

Anyone know any particulars as to WTF he is talking about here?

Just the typical Republican Party line that Democrats are weak on Defense and only Republicans can keep you safe

along with taking taxes off the table,

WTF?

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

But if you disagree with NYC, you ARE lying. So he tells me.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

I only neg people for lying about what I said, or falsely accusing me of lying, which is what you did, crybaby.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

But if you disagree with NYC, you ARE lying. So he tells me.

If you disagree with me, you're just wrong, somehow.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

I only neg people for lying about what I said, or falsely accusing me of lying, which is what you did, crybaby.

You are the liar dirt bag you even ran off like a little girl.

BUTT HURT ALERT!!

Comment:

Crybaby? Lol, you can neg me all day if it makes you feel better, couldn't care less. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, I've never heard a fellow Obamabot bring up you negging them, but if someone disagrees with you I'm never surprised to see them post about you negging them.

along with taking taxes off the table,

WTF?

If you have evidence that Romney has a deficit reduction plan that includes tax increases to raise revenue, please post it.

LOL Lets back pedal some more

Which of your statements is the truth

Romney took taxes off the table...

OR

Taxes were never on the table........

Forum List

Back