Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse Obama’s massive defense cuts"

Don't worry, NYC negs people all the time.

Says it's for lying, when it's actually just for disagreeing with him.

I only neg people for lying about what I said, or falsely accusing me of lying, which is what you did, crybaby.

Crybaby? Lol, you can neg me all day if it makes you feel better, couldn't care less. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, I've never heard a fellow Obamabot bring up you negging them, but if someone disagrees with you I'm never surprised to see them post about you negging them.

For not caring about it, you're spending a lot of time crying about it.

I only neg people for lying about what I said, or falsely accusing me of lying, which is what you did, crybaby.

Crybaby? Lol, you can neg me all day if it makes you feel better, couldn't care less. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, I've never heard a fellow Obamabot bring up you negging them, but if someone disagrees with you I'm never surprised to see them post about you negging them.

I thought you said you liked debate? BLOWHARD

along with taking taxes off the table,

Romney has never had taxes on the table.

WTF?

If you have evidence that Romney has a deficit reduction plan that includes tax increases to raise revenue, please post it.

LOL Lets back pedal some more

Which of your statements is the truth

Romney took taxes off the table...

OR

Taxes were never on the table........

Romney took putting taxes on the table off the table.

If you have evidence that Romney has a deficit reduction plan that includes tax increases to raise revenue, please post it.

LOL Lets back pedal some more

Which of your statements is the truth

Romney took taxes off the table...

OR

Taxes were never on the table........

Romney took putting taxes on the table off the table.
The circular argument.

:lmao: Have a good day. AND QUIT BEING A DAMN PUSSY.

I thought you said you liked debate? BLOWHARD

I'm trying to debate Romney's plan for deficit reduction with defense and taxes off the table.

By simply telling people about your propensity to neg and then replying to your posts when you reply to me?

Now if I were a pantywaist, I could neg you for lying by insinuating that I care about a couple words on a message board from someone I'll never know. Luckily, I'm not one, unlike someone else involved in this current conversation.

Wasn't my point, nor was I agreeing with him. I was commenting on the misquotation by the OP, and that had I or any other conservative leaning poster done the same thing, the libtards would throw a fit.

As to the specifics of 'defense cuts', I've no idea one way or the other. If there were none, he's lying. If there were, then he isn't.

EDIT: I know that back in April, Obama was talking about massive cuts to defense spending. Perhaps those future cuts are what Romney was talking about. Seems a little dishonest to talk like they've already taken place though.
There is no misquoting! I posted Mitten's actual words.

you left out the middle of the quote, you disingenuous hack.

I didn't leave anything out - we are not allowed to quote whole articles.

Synthaholic said:
Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. "

And now, for the REAL quote...

direct from the OP's link

Quote:
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.
Do you see the difference, dip-shit?

There is no difference. You are highlighting in red a sentence that has nothing to do with the OP.

Romney says he will reverse Obama's massive spending cuts, which do not exist.

Romney doesn't list how he will pay for all this military spending.

Quote:

I see the difference.

Romney is taking defense off the table, along with taking taxes off the table, to deal with the fact we are borrowing 40% of what we're spending, which means:

1. He has no credible plan to even attempt to balance our budget, or

2. His only plan to balance our budget is to propose massive cuts in domestic non-defense programs, in other words, a plan of sacrifice wherein the constituencies of the GOP, for example, the wealthy and the defense lobby, are exempted.

Ok dip shit Highlight the section of the quote where taxes are taken off the table.

Can you handle that request?

Try not back pedal today.
Slow down, there, Speedy - you haven't explained how Romney is going to pay for this military spending yet.

Don't worry, NYC negs people all the time.

Says it's for lying, when it's actually just for disagreeing with him.

Grow up and answer the questions.

I see the difference.

Romney is taking defense off the table, along with taking taxes off the table, to deal with the fact we are borrowing 40% of what we're spending, which means:

2. His only plan to balance our budget is to propose massive cuts in domestic non-defense programs, in other words, a plan of sacrifice wherein the constituencies of the GOP, for example, the wealthy and the defense lobby, are exempted.

Ok dip shit Highlight the section of the quote where taxes are taken off the table.

Slow down, there, Speedy - you haven't explained how Romney is going to pay for this military spending yet.

He will pay for it through tax cuts....just like all Republicans

There is no misquoting! I posted Mitten's actual words.

Quote:
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. Time and again, we have seen that attempts to balance the budget by weakening our military only lead to a far higher price, not only in treasure, but in blood.

There is no difference. You are highlighting in red a sentence that has nothing to do with the OP.

Nothing to do with the OP? It's the part of the quote you omitted, dip-shit. You edited the quote to remove that part. You attempted to make the defense issue a higher priority than the economy in his quote.

First sentence in the quote...
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy.

Second sentence in the quote...
I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts.

I am not supporting the comments about defense spending. I am simply stating that you are attempting to give the 2nd comment more prominence than the 1st, because it fits with your agenda.

I don't even like Romney. Something 'plastic' about him. He looks like a political Ken doll.

Nothing to do with the OP? It's the part of the quote you omitted, dip-shit. You edited the quote to remove that part. You attempted to make the defense issue a higher priority than the economy in his quote.

As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy.

I am not supporting the comments about defense spending. I am simply stating that you are attempting to give the 2nd comment more prominence than the 1st, because it fits with your agenda.

I don't even like Romney. Something 'plastic' about him. He looks like a political Ken doll.
I quoted the article, along with the article headline, you stupid fuck!

I quoted the article, along with the article headline, you stupid fuck!

No, you didn't you stupid fuck.

Here is the headline on the linked page...
Text of Mitt Romney’s Speech on Foreign Policy at The Citadel

Here is tan UNEDITED link to the page...
Text of Mitt Romney’s Speech on Foreign Policy at The Citadel - Washington Wire - WSJ

Here is your EDITED link...
Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts. "

Here is your thread title...
Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse Obama’s massive defense cuts"

Here's your EDITED quote...
As President, on Day One... I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts.

Here is Romney's ENTIRE quote...
As President, on Day One, I will focus on rebuilding America’s economy. I will reverse President Obama’s massive defense cuts.

Are you really so stupid that you just don't understand that you edited the quote to remove the reference to the economy, and then tried to reinforce that removal by editing the link?

I didn't think even you were that fucking stupid.

Your FAIL is now complete.

I see the difference.

I explained it for him. Hocus Pocus. He doesn't have a better answer.

Grow up and answer the questions.

I don't have to answer anything on behalf of Romney, he's a pos neocon, as is your hero Obama.

If Romney is elected he'll do the same thing your hero Obama did.

He'll rack up military spending, he'll rack up spending overall, the national debt will skyrocket, the economy will remain in the tank, and the Fed will just rack up the printing press and magical credit creation wand to invent money to pay for things and the dollar will continue to be destroyed.

Print that post and put it in on your 'fridge, you'll probably be worshipping me like a god in a few years by my ability to predict the future.

Now it's not something that's very difficult to predict, unless partisanship has taken over the brain cells of a human being. Sadly, that's the case with a lot of americans, you for example.

I followed whichever link this tweet took me to.

RCP Twitter - @ezraklein - RT @KellyO: Romney: "As President, on Day One....I will reverse President Obama?s massive defense cuts. " - 10/07/11

Not going to search for it, but that's the headline I followed.

Not according to your own OP, dipshit. Everything I just posted is DIRECTLY from what you did in the OP, and in naming this thread.

I can't help it if you're too fucking stupid to realize what you did.

The rest of the quote was irrelevant. Romney wants to increase defense spending and cut taxes,

when we already have a trillion and a half deficit.

I want to know what his plan to balance the budget is. Or, if we can't hear that, I'd like to know what his plan to TRY to balance the budget is.

Forum List

Back