Romney, 15=13.9......

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Romney claimed both "closer to 15%" and "15%" at times. Today it appears 14% is his maximum ever. He makes his millions off of investments, and uses every dodge he can find. Do the "couple of" Cadillacs have steering wheels studded with diamonds? Why is a guy making tens of millions every year off of INVESTMENTS claiming to know anything in reference to the majority of AMERICANS?
In Bahrain, he might be typical, but not in the US; how will he relate to Americans struggling day to day:

"I can empathize with the pain of having to tell your children there will be no trip to the Gstaad Palace this year, the fear of having to invade your principal just to renovate your summer home....................." ?

Romney claimed both "closer to 15%" and "15%" at times. Today it appears 14% is his maximum ever. He makes his millions off of investments, and uses every dodge he can find. Do the "couple of" Cadillacs have steering wheels studded with diamonds? Why is a guy making tens of millions every year off of INVESTMENTS claiming to know anything in reference to the majority of AMERICANS?
In Bahrain, he might be typical, but not in the US; how will he relate to Americans struggling day to day:

"I can empathize with the pain of having to tell your children there will be no trip to the Gstaad Palace this year, the fear of having to invade your principal just to renovate your summer home....................." ?

Jealousy is an ugly thing, you really should avoid it.

By the way, if H&R Block says to you while they are doing your taxes, that there is a tax credit or deduction that you can use to save you on your taxes at the end of the year, I hope you tell them you don't want to use it because the homeless guy on the street has no money.

By the way, if H&R Block says to you while they are doing your taxes, that there is a tax credit or deduction that you can use to save you on your taxes at the end of the year, I hope you tell them you don't want to use it because the homeless guy on the street has no money.

As I think FDR was one of the greatest Presidents in US history, as do most historians, there is no jealousy here. REALISM is beyond the CON brain however. The true Romney has been revealed, and CONs are running out of fairy tales to peddle now.

Remember Mitt's horror at the thought of paper napkins? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thou darest question the Great King Etch A Sketch?

There will be punishment for that .....................................

The fact he relates to the job creators will help the day to day strugglers with opportunity to be self-reliant by their own hand.

Only dumb asses pay more taxes than they have to. It's capital gains anyway - he already paid taxes on that money and, reinvested it; created jobs! The 6, trillion that anti American Obama has dumped on us for God nows how many generations will cause every one's taxes to be more, and stifle growth.
He himself said it was un patriotic. Your an asshole if you wan't to punish success!

Just curious, did the commie democrats ever wonder how much taxes John Kerry worth almost a billion paid when he ran? No his wealth wasn't an issue.

rw's will fall for anything but Mittens has just made this a lot worse.

Is there anything he can do right?

Campaign says Romney's average effective tax rate was 20 percent over 2 decades | Fox News

It was an average 20 percent over the last two decades.

And if you can't relate to Romney just because he has more money than you, you also can't relate to a homeless person because you have a home.

Mitt is the funniest candidate since Quayle! The "250k is middle class" fumble, then the "47%" dropped ball, and a now a turnover with the investment "13.9=15%" tax return. Ann Romney's "poor college kids" routine is icing on the cake.

CHEESY GRITS was not a one time blunder! Ann Romney: "Sometimes, all I had to put on the table was sirloin, we laugh about it now...."

Last edited:

Just curious, did the commie democrats ever wonder how much taxes John Kerry worth almost a billion paid when he ran? No his wealth wasn't an issue.

he married a multimillionaire and filed tax returns separate from what I recall:confused:

Last edited:
I don't trust anybody that pays more taxes than due, works against the whole concept. And I know no accountant advertising and works under this philosophy, if basic calculations are correct and could've paid 9% in 2011. Also I see no pre taxes payment form for next years if that's why he took less deductions credit. But he can follow this with amendment to correct this after this showing.. Only in America.... Somebody ask the question, are you going to a file an amendment on your tax return 2010 & 11. I bet he will, this stuff's too easy

Last edited:

As I think FDR was one of the greatest Presidents in US history, as do most historians, there is no jealousy here. REALISM is beyond the CON brain however. The true Romney has been revealed, and CONs are running out of fairy tales to peddle now.

Remember Mitt's horror at the thought of paper napkins? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, there is jealousy and you know how I know? Because of the line you typed about diamond studded steering wheels on his Cadillacs. I'm also not saying jealousy is a bad thing, I'm saying it's ugly when people show it. Jealousy can lead a person to great things as long as that person achieves those things on their own and not expect the "Haves" to give it to the "Have Nots".

As to you're line about "paper napkins", maybe Romney is an environmentalist and would rather use cloth so a tree is saved somewhere. Why do you want to destroy trees by using paper napkins? I'm just messing around with that last line, so take it lighthearted.

Last edited:
Yet when Warren Buffet does the same thing and talks about he should pay more in taxes but never does the left has no problem with that or him using ever tax loophole and dodge there is. Can you smell the hypocrisy? First the left bitches because they claim Romney doesn't pay enough in taxes as turns out he paid more than he had to and you still bitch pick a side on this issue or STFU please.

Rank and File Progressive (aka: Useful Idiots) have been trained to hate success. This is how the UAW operates, the union Bosses live like princes, those lucky enough to work for the party do ok, the rest of people all become dirt poor and you get Detroit.

Rank and File Progressive (aka: Useful Idiots) have been trained to hate success. This is how the UAW operates, the union Bosses live like princes, those lucky enough to work for the party do ok, the rest of people all become dirt poor and you get Detroit.

Frankly your display of limitations is totally predictable. Comprehension was taught in basic 101 classes so you can move a head. What happened?

Forum List

Back