Romney, 15=13.9......

Campaign says Romney's average effective tax rate was 20 percent over 2 decades | Fox News

It was an average 20 percent over the last two decades.

And if you can't relate to Romney just because he has more money than you, you also can't relate to a homeless person because you have a home.

Mitt is the funniest candidate since Quayle! The "250k is middle class" fumble, then the "47%" dropped ball, and a now a turnover with the investment "13.9=15%" tax return. Ann Romney's "poor college kids" routine is icing on the cake.

CHEESY GRITS was not a one time blunder! Ann Romney: "Sometimes, all I had to put on the table was sirloin, we laugh about it now...."

Hmmm.. Obama fumbled our Middle East policy and dropped the ball on consulate security. He turned over security to outsiders resulting in a dead consulate staff.
I think I'll take my chances with the rich guy. His fumbles don't seem quite so damaging.

Romney claimed both "closer to 15%" and "15%" at times. Today it appears 14% is his maximum ever. He makes his millions off of investments, and uses every dodge he can find. Do the "couple of" Cadillacs have steering wheels studded with diamonds? Why is a guy making tens of millions every year off of INVESTMENTS claiming to know anything in reference to the majority of AMERICANS?
In Bahrain, he might be typical, but not in the US; how will he relate to Americans struggling day to day:

"I can empathize with the pain of having to tell your children there will be no trip to the Gstaad Palace this year, the fear of having to invade your principal just to renovate your summer home....................." ?

So child like, Obamma is a millionaire also along with many other Dems,where is your envy for thier wealth??

shallow transparent and immature

Romney claimed both "closer to 15%" and "15%" at times. Today it appears 14% is his maximum ever. He makes his millions off of investments, and uses every dodge he can find. Do the "couple of" Cadillacs have steering wheels studded with diamonds? Why is a guy making tens of millions every year off of INVESTMENTS claiming to know anything in reference to the majority of AMERICANS?
In Bahrain, he might be typical, but not in the US; how will he relate to Americans struggling day to day:

"I can empathize with the pain of having to tell your children there will be no trip to the Gstaad Palace this year, the fear of having to invade your principal just to renovate your summer home....................." ?

1236646217949.gif

Forum List

Back