Romantic weekends

The ClayTaurus said:
Would you agree that your idea of romance is out of the ordinary, at least?

a moment...my answer is NO! Works for me and many I associate with...honesty is always the best policy...in romance and general life...Go for whatever works for you as I always adhere to this policy!

archangel said:
if ya bothered to read my posts on this issue...well ya would have noticed that..."Buds" can be and are girls in my life! If ya have issues undefined in your life...I will say a prayer for you! :smoke:

FYI - that little rolling guy who is laughing should have indicated to you that my post was on the humorous side.

archangel said:
a moment...my answer is NO! Works for me and many I associate with...honesty is always the best policy...in romance and general life...Go for whatever works for you as I always adhere to this policy!

I honestly think you're misusing the term 'Romance'. I don't believe Romance is appropriate to describe what you are talking about. To know if it's proper to use 'romance' try this:

Tell somebody you and your buds, and maybe your grandchildren are going out on the boat for some Romance.

If you get VERY odd looks, or arrested, you used the term improperly. ;)

GotZoom said:
FYI - that little rolling guy who is laughing should have indicated to you that my post was on the humorous side.

nice catch and backslide though...fyi I use to write political satires for a local newspaper...ya are outclassed and outgunned...friend! :poke:

archangel said:
nice catch and backslide though...fyi I use to write political satires for a local newspaper...ya are outclassed and outgunned...friend! :poke:

lmao :) Brother, "Letters to the Editor" are NOT 'writings FOR local newspapers'.

:D

:poop: :spank3: :poke: :laugh:

I just need to find that girl that likes to drink beer and zone out. OH, my soul mate!

dmp said:
I honestly think you're misusing the term 'Romance'. I don't believe Romance is appropriate to describe what you are talking about. To know if it's proper to use 'romance' try this:

Tell somebody you and your buds, and maybe your grandchildren are going out on the boat for some Romance.

If you get VERY odd looks, or arrested, you used the term improperly. ;)

below the crotch...sorry "Charlie" not in my case...subjective being the word of the day...y'all are getting way too weird for me...so carry on amongst yourselfs!

dmp said:
lmao :) Brother, "Letters to the Editor" are NOT 'writings FOR local newspapers'.

:D

:poop: :spank3: :poke: :laugh:

sorry "Charlie" I did write under the name..."Archangel" and a couple of others..
sorry to hear of your expertise as to "Letters to the Editor" LOL

Back to the sandbox!

I can relate to what Arch is saying....somewhat. I can honestly say, sitting in a boat, on the lake, relaxing and watching the sunset (while having a beer of course) doesn't sound half bad.

Said1 said:
I can relate to what Arch is saying....somewhat. I can honestly say, sitting in a boat, on the lake, relaxing and watching the sunset (while having a beer of course) doesn't sound half bad.

someone gets it...and don't forget the bbq and marshmellow roast afterwards...romance does not mean sexual context in all actions...just having fun and sharing is good!Romantic too...IMO!

archangel said:
someone gets it...and don't forget the bbq and marshmellow roast afterwards...romance does not mean sexual context in all actions...just having fun and sharing is good!Romantic too...IMO!

I didn't say anything about marshmellows and and bbq afterwards. :laugh:

All jokes aside, I get your point.

archangel said:
But the point is, would you say amongst your friends: "ahh, this is so romantic"?

The ClayTaurus said:
But the point is, would you say amongst your friends: "ahh, this is so romantic"?

your question...I will answer...yes I would...I am a outdoors and funny guy(in the humorous sense)...only take life serious when the need arises...can ya dig it dude? Said1 figured me out!

archangel said:
your question...I will answer...yes I would...I am a outdoors and funny guy(in the humorous sense)...only take life serious when the need arises...can ya dig it dude? Said1 figured me out!
Cool. I can understand where you're coming from as well. The outdoors is very romantic; I just would never seriously say that amongst friends, especially guy friends. But that's because we all have a very different definition of "romantic" than you.

The ClayTaurus said:
Cool. I can understand where you're coming from as well. The outdoors is very romantic; I just would never seriously say that amongst friends, especially guy friends. But that's because we all have a very different definition of "romantic" than you.

ya have to remember that I grew up during a very different era..."Gay" meant 'happy' not a sexual connetation! And romance was amongst friends having a great time with each other...hell if a guy got to second base with the girl he had a crush on...well he was satisfied!...get my drift?

The ClayTaurus said:
I romance... carpet...

I romance......... desk...

(whispers)
I romance lamp!
Has no one seen Anchor Man? This fit so perfectly! Saddened by the lack of recognition :(

Said1 said:
Why do I suddenly have the urge to type "Hubba-hubba"?

because...the "Truth is out there" and the youngn's just need to rediscover it!

Forum List

Back