Romantic weekends

8th Grade - I remember all the guys in class being amazed and jealous when they found out another guy hit a home run in 10 minutes.

GotZoom said:
8th Grade - I remember all the guys in class being amazed and jealous when they found out another guy hit a home run in 10 minutes.

same as in my day....all bull shit and fantasy...all real guys new this was BS!...have fun fanticisizing though got zoom!

GotZoom said:
We either need to ask his definition of "buds" (cannabis?) or start playing the theme to Brokeback Mountain.

:rotflmao:

So what is the theme to Brokeback Mountain ayway?

I have a couple of guesses:

1. Backfield in Motion - Mel & Tim
2. Back That Thing Up - New Glory

archangel said:
same as in my day....all bull shit and fantasy...all real guys new this was BS!...have fun fanticisizing though got zoom!

Best part was when two other guys in the same class said they did the same thing.

The look on all three of their faces?

Priceless

GotZoom said:
Best part was when two other guys in the same class said they did the same thing.

The look on all three of their faces?

Priceless

ya kinda lost me here with your previous posts...I admit I am confused...please elaborate...bring me up to speed! Ya got to remember I am from the old school!.... :eek:

archangel said:
ya kinda lost me here with your previous posts...I admit I am confused...please elaborate...bring me up to speed! Ya got to remember I am from the old school!.... :eek:

Room full of 8th grade boys. One guy says he hit a "home run" with _______in 10 minutes.

Other guys in class gasped and marveled at his accomplishment...10 minutes with a girl and hits a home run....wow.

Then two other guys say they hit a "home run" with the same girl ....in the same amount of time.

All three guys..."home run" with the same girl. All in less than 10 minutes.

Easy..party of one.

GotZoom said:
Room full of 8th grade boys. One guy says he hit a "home run" with _______in 10 minutes.

Other guys in class gasped and marveled at his accomplishment...10 minutes with a girl and hits a home run....wow.

Then two other guys say they hit a "home run" with the same girl ....in the same amount of time.

All three guys..."home run" with the same girl. All in less than 10 minutes.

Easy..party of one.

being that I am not a product of Harvard...only the 'old' state college system in calif..I get your drift now...BS rocks the day...No? :teeth:

dmp said:
When I was in 8th grade i could probably do it 4 times in 10 minutes. :)

A real stud we have here...even when I was considered a 'stud' no way could I compete with this feat! :bow3:

We definitely need more women on this board.

1130.gif

Forum List

Back