Romantic weekends

Shattered said:
I'm bettin' you don't get shit. :D

You can't even hold a reasonably intelligent conversation with a bunch of strangers - what the hell would a girl want with you?

I don't get "shit" but ya sure do talk alot...now go away little girl! :firing:

archangel said:
I don't get "shit" but ya sure do talk alot...now go away little girl! :firing:
Arch, I think someone stuck a sign on yer back today that says “kick me”.
When you come to Georgia leave the gran-kids at home, bring an ultra-light rod and reel with clear line, and we’ll head North a bet, for some trout fishin.

Mr. P said:
Arch, I think someone stuck a sign on yer back today that says “kick me”.
When you come to Georgia leave the gran-kids at home, bring an ultra-light rod and reel with clear line, and we’ll head North a bet, for some trout fishin.

trout is mighty tasty if found in cold water...and hey if ya don't get kicked once in awhile what the hell fun would be life... :teeth:

archangel said:
trout is mighty tasty if found in cold water...and hey if ya don't get kicked once in awhile what the hell fun would be life... :teeth:
I don't eat em, I always catch an release, too strong a taste for me, but fun to catch and be outdoors and all that stuff.

Mr. P said:
I don't eat em, I always catch an release, too strong a taste for me, but fun to catch and be outdoors and all that stuff.

catch and release...hell if I catch em I eat em...maybe ya better come out to Nevada...cold water trout don't have a strong taste...mighty tasty BBQ'd with a cold ale to wash em down...not bad with coffee for breakfast either! :thup:

archangel said:
I don't consider hot mature ladies..."Shit" just young brats! bye-bye!

Wow.. You put me on ignore, I don't bother responding, and you take me off ignore to post to me again..

Way to go, slick. You really proved your point to me! :teeth:

archangel said:
catch and release...hell if I catch em I eat em...maybe ya better come out to Nevada...cold water trout don't have a strong taste...mighty tasty BBQ'd with a cold ale to wash em down...not bad with coffee for breakfast either! :thup:
It's cold water here, they can't live without it, but they still taste like chit to me. Way too strong.

Forum List

Back