Romantic weekends

Abbey Normal said:
We definitely need more women on this board.

1130.gif

ya mean guys can't be sensitive...and macho at the same time...I better go back to school...Not...I get your message....too bad some in here fall short...LOL Give your hubby a hug for me..he has it together...or else he would not have found ya!

archangel said:
ya mean guys can't be sensitive...and macho at the same time...I better go back to school...Not...I get your message....too bad some in here fall short...LOL Give your hubby a hug for me..he has it together...or else he would not have found ya!
Nyet%20Slobber%20Half%20Inch.GIF

The ClayTaurus said:

here we go again....dudes with their zippers broken...open is all they know!...slobber all ya want...won't do ya the justice ya seek! :rotflmao:

archangel said:

hmmm give your man a hug for me..................hanging out with the guys proclaiming how romantic the evening is......

archangel said:
here we go again....dudes with their zippers broken...open is all they know!...slobber all ya want...won't do ya the justice ya seek! :rotflmao:
Oh relax you old coot, I'm just messin' with ya. :beer:

manu1959 said:
hmmm give your man a hug for me..................hanging out with the guys proclaiming how romantic the evening is......
Welcome to the 3 musketeers (pun). You will be a valuable ASSet.

Abbey Normal said:
Thanks, Arch. :)

and the dialog stays open...my zipper is okay...works just fine!...It knows it's place...closed is good when addressing a lady...now I'm getting hungry and this thread is digressing fast....so back to receip's....! :happy2:

archangel said:
and the dialog stays open...my zipper is okay...works just fine!...It knows it's place...closed is good when addressing a lady...now I'm getting hungry and this thread is digressing fast....so back to receip's....! :happy2:
I can't imagine they are very filling...
receipts.jpg

manu1959 said:

did you forget whom I know who ya are....being that ya are from Reno and all...and all this talk about your well endowed spouse...LOL...go back to Katy and her four sisters...or is that the CLAY? I'm really done with ya! Have a great night..cause the real girls in here figured ya out without my help! :eek2:

archangel said:
did you forget whom I know who ya are....being that ya are from Reno and all...and all this talk about your well endowed spouse...LOL...go back to Katy and her four sisters...or is that the CLAY? I'm really done with ya! Have a great night..cause the real girls in here figured ya out without my help! :eek2:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...gibberish at 2 in the afternoon.....recipies my arse......you been at the cooking sherry haven't ya.....

Shattered said:
I think it depends on what the weekend entails.. If it's just shopping and sex, hell, you don't have to leave home for that... But, if there are mutually enjoyable activities planned, they're more into it.. Just leaving for a weekend isn't romantic - it's what you put into it that is..

But, if you're doing something because you feel you (you = collective) "have" to, just to get him to want to come along, it's not really worth going..

Which all comes down to compatibility and the ease that brings to a relationship :beer:

manu1959 said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm...gibberish at 2 in the afternoon.....recipies my arse......you been at the cooking sherry haven't ya.....

you got my number..the "Four Seasons" ring a bell? "Sherry Baby" was my them song as a youth!....LOL

archangel said:
you got my number..the "Four Seasons" ring a bell? "Sherry Baby" was my them song as a youth!....LOL

i have never been to that hotel with a man.....that's my story and i am stickin to it

Mr. P said:
"Sheeeeeeerry, won't you come tonight? I remember that song. :D

and manu confuses "Sherry" with maybe "Berry"...he aligns himself with Dayo...or is that Clayo..."Dayo oh Dayo,daylight comes and I want to go home" who did that one oldie dude?LOL..gotta love the oldies dudes...they have it together....!

archangel said:
and manu confuses "Sherry" with maybe "Berry"...he aligns himself with Dayo...or is that Clayo..."Dayo oh Dayo,daylight comes and I want to go home" who did that one oldie dude?LOL..gotta love the oldies dudes...they have it together....!

I know...I know....

:banana:

Forum List

Back