Roman Emperor was transgender

Here is some good information on sex vs. gender.

Bob Blaylock
The old definition of gender as defined in The Oxford Etymological Dictionary of the English Language of 1882 defined gender as kind, breed, sex, derived from the Latin ablative case of genus, like genere natus, which refers to birth.

When did gender identity start?
1960s

Cisgender, non-binary, gender-fluidity — it seems that every day, we're hearing about more and more about aspects related to gender identity. Gender identity as a concept was popularized by John Money in the 1960s

Bob, I was correct. You are stuck in the 50's.

Here is some good information on sex vs. gender.

Bob Blaylock
The old definition of gender as defined in The Oxford Etymological Dictionary of the English Language of 1882 defined gender as kind, breed, sex, derived from the Latin ablative case of genus, like genere natus, which refers to birth.

When did gender identity start?
1960s

Cisgender, non-binary, gender-fluidity — it seems that every day, we're hearing about more and more about aspects related to gender identity. Gender identity as a concept was popularized by John Money in the 1960s

Bob, I was correct. You are stuck in the 50's.

Corruption the language cannot change the underlying reality that the language is used to try to describe. You're parroting Orwell's theory as described under the heading of “Newspeak”, wherein he described a system of selectively corrupting language to control what people were able to express, and ultimately what they were able to think. I don't think that even Orwell imagined, as you are trying to argue, that the underlying reality could be changed, by simply changing the use of language to describe it.

No matter how horrendously you try to corrupt the language, a man will never be a woman, and a woman will never be a man, and the difference between them will never be any less important.

Corruption the language cannot change the underlying reality that the language is used to try to describe. You're parroting Orwell's theory as described under the heading of “Newspeak”, wherein he described a system of selectively corrupting language to control what people were able to express, and ultimately what they were able to think. I don't think that even Orwell imagined, as you are trying to argue, that the underlying reality could be changed, by simply changing the use of language to describe it.

No matter how horrendously you try to corrupt the language, a man will never be a woman, and a woman will never be a man, and the difference between them will never be any less important.
I never claimed a man would be a woman or a woman would be a man. I know the difference.

Truth is treason in an empire of lies Bobby

Yet i applaud those like yourself , for speaking it

~S~

So, is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman?
Bob
Females have 2 X chromosomes. Males have 1 X and 1 Y

Bruce Jenner is a biological male (1 X and 1 Y)
Caitlyn Jenner is a biological male (1 X and 1 Y)
Bob.. you can't change chromosomes.
Bob, no matter how you chop it, slice it, add, subtract, Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner will always be a biological male.

Bob
Females have 2 X chromosomes. Males have 1 X and 1 Y

Bruce Jenner is a biological male (1 X and 1 Y)
Caitlyn Jenner is a biological male (1 X and 1 Y)
Bob.. you can't change chromosomes.
Bob, no matter how you chop it, slice it, add, subtract, Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner will always be a biological male.

In other words, he's a man, and not, in any rational sense, a woman.

Are we in agreement, then, that everything he believes, everything that he has had done to him notwithstanding, that Bruce Jenner is a man, and not, a woman?
Bob, I don't know what she believes. On September 2015, her name was legally changed to Caitlyn Marie Jenner and her gender to female.
Bob, that is an adult human male, a man.

Last edited:
Bob, I don't know what she believes. On September 2015, her name was legally changed to Caitlyn Marie Jenner and her gender to female.
Bob, that is an adult human male, a man.

I do not have to know what someone believes, in order to know whether that person is a man or a woman. Neither does any other sane person.

As a matter of undebatable scientific fact, Bruce Jenner is a man, and not, in any rational sense, a woman. Changing his name to a feminine name does not change that. Wearing women's clothing doe snot change that. Even having his body mutilated in a vain attempt to make it look like that of a woman, does not change that.

He is, has always been, and will always be, male, and not female. To address him as female, using female pronouns, only proves that you are almost as fucked in the head as he is. Any sane person knows that HE is a HE, and not any kind of a “she”.

I do not have to know what someone believes, in order to know whether that person is a man or a woman. Neither does any other sane person.

As a matter of undebatable scientific fact, Bruce Jenner is a man, and not, in any rational sense, a woman. Changing his name to a feminine name does not change that. Wearing women's clothing doe snot change that. Even having his body mutilated in a vain attempt to make it look like that of a woman, does not change that.

He is, has always been, and will always be, male, and not female. To address him as female, using female pronouns, only proves that you are almost as fucked in the head as he is. Any sane person knows that HE is a HE, and not any kind of a “she”.
Bob, be civil.
Bob, Caitlyn is transgendered, she is a person whose gender identity is opposite (rather than different from) the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth. :uhoh3:

Bob, be civil.
Bob, Caitlyn is transgendered, she is a person whose gender identity is opposite (rather than different from) the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth. :uhoh3:

He's a mentally-diseased MAN, not any kind of “she”.

Jenner-topaz-enhance.png

Forum List

Back