Roman Emperor was transgender

Well they must of had mental illness since caveman time

Transsexual caveman.. Yeah this has been going on since caveman times

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...homosexual-or-transsexual-caveman-near-prague
From your link:

Now, let's sound a note of skepticism here: Dr. Lemont Dobson, a historian and archaeologist at Drury University, told us determining the sex of a skeleton by looking at the pelvis is 90 percent accurate but not perfect.

"There is always the possibility that the individual had some form of shamanistic role in their society," he says. "If so, the female position would be appropriate. I know the excavator suggests that this was not the case, but I am not convinced by the argument. I haven't seen enough compelling reason to discount such a role in this case."”

Oh bummer

Who let a rational, non politicized expert into the story?

He’s not supposed to be here

From your link:

Now, let's sound a note of skepticism here: Dr. Lemont Dobson, a historian and archaeologist at Drury University, told us determining the sex of a skeleton by looking at the pelvis is 90 percent accurate but not perfect.

"There is always the possibility that the individual had some form of shamanistic role in their society," he says. "If so, the female position would be appropriate. I know the excavator suggests that this was not the case, but I am not convinced by the argument. I haven't seen enough compelling reason to discount such a role in this case."”

Oh bummer

Who let a rational, non politicized expert into the story?

He’s not supposed to be here

"We believe this is one of the earliest cases of what could be described as a 'transsexual' or 'third gender grave' in the Czech Republic," reiterated cooperating archaeologist Katerina Semradova.

There were a few gay Roman emperors and lots of man-on-man pole smoking and butt surfing throughout the empire right from the get-go.

Hadrian was the first openly gay emperor. It made all the papers scrolls.

It took the homos 800 years, but they finally brought the empire down.

Hadrian's lover Antinous was so good at smoking a pole that when he died in a boating accident, he was made into a god and worshipped throughout the Roman Empire.

True story.

And that, boys and girls and non-binaries, is why the Roman Empire fell three centuries later.

Here's Hadrian's little boy-god right here:

antinous-pio-clementino-inv256-n3.jpg

Well they must of had mental illness since caveman time

Transsexual caveman.. Yeah this has been going on since caveman times

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...homosexual-or-transsexual-caveman-near-prague
Interesting that ancient remains have been found for most of modern time, but only recently are they suggesting they may have been part of the caveman LGTV community. It’s almost as if they are trying their best to make history fit into modern day political culture.

When Rome ceased to exist, the world went into a dark age for centuries. If our nation does the same, the engine of the west and still pulls a lot of the world will the same happen? A lot of suffering is on the menu if it does.

Romans would forgive nearly anything as long as the Emperor kept the grains ships running on time to feed the city. Keeping such a large city stable and fed was no task for idiots in those days, so even crazy loons were tolerated as long as they managed the food supply and entertainment well. Not really that much different with politics today in the U.S., actually, with either Party, both focused on their own factions and billionaire clients.

One deranged Roman Emperor isn't the entirety of the Roman population.

Stupid thread, even more stupid OP.
Nero
Sporus was a young slave boy whom the Roman Emperor Nero had castrated and married as his Empress during his tour of Greece in 66–67 CE - allegedly, in order for him to play the role of his wife, Poppaea Sabina, who had died the previous year.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Sporus - Wikipedia

Excuse me? Romans openly accepted Homosexuality. Are you aware Apollo, the god of sun and music, is considered the patron of same sex love, as he had many male lovers and was often invoked to bless homosexual unions.

Don't give me this "one deranged" bit. It doesn't fly.

It was expected and socially acceptable for a freeborn Roman man to want sex with both female and male partners, as long as he took the penetrative role. The morality of the behavior depended on the social standing of the partner, not gender per se.

Homosexuality and Gender Fluidity was accepted and tolerated. Why do you have a problem?
You are attacking the message and the messenger. Are you uncomfortable?

You must be a Republican.
Nero
Sporus was a young slave boy whom the Roman Emperor Nero had castrated and married as his Empress during his tour of Greece in 66–67 CE - allegedly, in order for him to play the role of his wife, Poppaea Sabina, who had died the previous year.
Sporus - Wikipedia

Nero
Sporus - Wikipedia
So being a sick sex prevert and genital mutilation isn't anything new under the sun....It still doesn't biologically change anyone's sex.

Forum List

Back