Roman Emperor was transgender

So being a sick sex prevert and genital mutilation isn't anything new under the sun....It still doesn't biologically change anyone's sex.
We weren't talking about biology. Has that even been an argument???

Caligula didn't marry a horse. He made the horse a consul.

Accept the fact that Gender is fluid, sex is biological.

That's not a fact, at all. It is madness, nothing more.

That you are obviously suffering from a severe mental defect of some sort, does not obligate any of the rest of us to play along with any of it.

Your madness and/or retardation is your own problem, not mine, not anyone else's.

That's not a fact, at all. It is madness, nothing more.

That you are obviously suffering from a severe mental defect of some sort, does not obligate any of the rest of us to play along with any of it.

Your madness and/or retardation is your own problem, not mine, not anyone else's.
Bob,
Cavepeople were queer and trans. Cavepeople were not mentally defective.

Caligula didn't marry a horse. He made the horse a consul.
1701641647405.png

~S~

Wow, a new thing I can order Privates to go and find.

Forget trying to get exhaust samples, brake fluid for a 5 ton and blinker fluid. I can now tell them go go out and get some gender fluid.
perhaps you should research gender before opening your mouth.
How about an upper radiator hose for a 1963 VW beetle or muffler bearings for the same?

perhaps you should research gender before opening your mouth.

Maybe you should find somebody that actually gives a frack about such nonsense before opening your mouth.

Like most of these threads and topics, it is full of little but the self-absorbed participating in mental masturbation.

Like most of these threads and topics, it is full of little but the self-absorbed participating in mental masturbation.

Once their genitals have been destroyed (along with the capacity to experience sexual pleasure) in a futile effort to become the opposite of their true gender sex, that's the only kind that remains available to CuckooBob-types

Maybe you should find somebody that actually gives a frack about such nonsense before opening your mouth.

Sit in the corner and take notes and let the adults talk.

The problem is that you are so deeply fucked in the head that you don't know the difference between boys and girls.

Your severe mental defects are your own problem, and no reflection on me nor on any other people of normal mental function.
Bob, I do know the difference between males and females. I have no interest in Boys and Girls :omg:

A popular way to explain the concept of ‘gender’ is to say that ‘sex is biological and gender is social’. This can help get the idea across that gender is ‘social’ – that is to say, it is something created by people, involving things like expectations, behaviors, and beliefs about masculinity and femininity.

Bob, you are not normal.

A popular way to explain the concept of ‘gender’ is to say that ‘sex is biological and gender is social’. This can help get the idea across that gender is ‘social’ – that is to say, it is something created by people, involving things like expectations, behaviors, and beliefs about masculinity and femininity.

I'm really not interested in the arguments that those that are mad make, in order to try to explain their insane delusions to those of us who are sane.

Bob, you are not normal.

Says an abnormal freak that believes that a man can be a woman.

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

I'm really not interested in the arguments that those that are mad make, in order to try to explain their insane delusions to those of us who are sane.

Says an abnormal freak that believes that a man can be a woman.

View attachment 868447
Bob,
A person can not change their biological sex.
Sex and gender are not the same.
Bob, you are not normal. A normal person would be open minded and accept the science based studies that are being conducted.
Humans and society evolve over time. Your mindset is stuck in the 50's. You have the mentality of a dish rag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back