Rolling Stone Exposes Bain and Romney...

Ah, now it's Mormon like cult? Would it come as a surprise to radical left wing bigots that the democrat Senate Majority leader told an audience at Brigham Young University in 2008 that the democrat party agenda moirrors Mormon theology?

I'm for sending Harry to the same Cult Deprogramming Camp I'll send Mitt to... no problem.

The hate machine keeps rollin' on...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovW1CbfNn2w]Black Label Society - Destruction Overdrive - YouTube[/ame]

No kidding Zander, they are really resorting to poor logic, especially on this issue.

No kidding Zander, they are really resorting to poor logic, especially on this issue.

Not seeing what the poor logic is.

Looting companies and reducing our manufacturing for a quick buck. This is what Mitt Romney did. Take struggling companies, load them down with debt, loot the remaining bits of them.

How is this good for the country, exactly?

The first time I realized we were on the wrong track. The US Army decided to give every soldier a beret to replace the Garrison and Baseball Caps they had been wearing.

(We had a really funny name for the Garrison Cap I can't repeat outside the Flame Zone.)

But a funny thing. Because there wasn't a manufacturer in the US that could make a million of these hats before the Army's 225th Anniversery in 2000, the Army had to go to Congress for a special waiver to buy them... from China.

I mean, sweet evil Jesus, if we can't even produce hats by a certain date. Imagine if we had to actually produce a whole of something else in a hurry. You know, like we had to do in WWII.

And imagine that war was with China. "Hey, China, how about manufacturing our war goods now, so we can have an interesting fight."

Forget about the issue of broken families and destroyed communities Bain and it's imitators left in their wake. Some of you just lack the humanity to appreciate that.

But weaken our manufacturing, you weaken our country.

I hope they continue.....it keeps the focus on the economy, where it belongs.

You really think your boy is going to win by being, "The guy who lays you off."

Romney doesn't want to talk about Bain..

This article tells you why.

Not seeing what the poor logic is.

Looting companies and reducing our manufacturing for a quick buck. This is what Mitt Romney did. Take struggling companies, load them down with debt, loot the remaining bits of them.

How is this good for the country, exactly?

The first time I realized we were on the wrong track. The US Army decided to give every soldier a beret to replace the Garrison and Baseball Caps they had been wearing.

(We had a really funny name for the Garrison Cap I can't repeat outside the Flame Zone.)

But a funny thing. Because there wasn't a manufacturer in the US that could make a million of these hats before the Army's 225th Anniversery in 2000, the Army had to go to Congress for a special waiver to buy them... from China.

I mean, sweet evil Jesus, if we can't even produce hats by a certain date. Imagine if we had to actually produce a whole of something else in a hurry. You know, like we had to do in WWII.

And imagine that war was with China. "Hey, China, how about manufacturing our war goods now, so we can have an interesting fight."

Forget about the issue of broken families and destroyed communities Bain and it's imitators left in their wake. Some of you just lack the humanity to appreciate that.

But weaken our manufacturing, you weaken our country.

I'll take Romney, according to you he bankrupted on loans and then got them to loan him more money, the guy is a freakin genius.

So in other words, they are absolutely lying and thats why you like the article.

Please point out what they got wrong in the article.

I'm still reading it, but it's really kind of the stuff that people who actually studied Bain have known for years.

He can't. He's one of those Cultist Mormans. If he removes his lips from Mitten's ass for more than a few seconds at a time to breath they won't give him his own planet.

Last edited:
I'll take Romney, according to you he bankrupted on loans and then got them to loan him more money, the guy is a freakin genius.

Besides the fact you didn't even BOTHER to try to tell me how hollowing out our manufacturing is good for the country... (Because I knew you really couldn't answer that one.)

The bankers still make their money. That's the point of having a banking system that the governmetn backs your loan and rarely prosecutes malfeasence.

What Bain did at AmPad, GS Steel, K.B. Toys was reprehensible...

And not good for the country at all.

You know, America has to work for more than just the rich people.

So in other words, they are absolutely lying and thats why you like the article.

I'm still reading it, but it's really kind of the stuff that people who actually studied Bain have known for years.

He can't. If he removes his lips from Mitten's ass for more than a few seconds they won't give him his own planet.

I have more respect for Avatar, who is trying to advance his cult, than I do for Papa and Zander and Toro who just want to make the world safe for rich douchebags again.

He can't. If he removes his lips from Mitten's ass for more than a few seconds they won't give him his own planet.

I have more respect for Avatar, who is trying to advance his cult, than I do for Papa and Zander and Toro who just want to make the world safe for rich douchebags again.

True. There isn't really anything dishonest about saying ANYTHING to prop up one's own cult!

:lol:

We are even, I have no respect for you, you are a ignorant bigot who has no grasp on the economy.

Now that we have established that we have no respect for each other, have a good night.

We are even, I have no respect for you, you are a ignorant bigot who has no grasp on the economy.

Now that we have established that we have no respect for each other, have a good night.

Guy, people like you caused the worst recession since 1929, you don't get to tell anyone you understand teh economy... It doesn't pass the laugh test.

This is the plain, stark reality that has somehow eluded America's top political journalists for two consecutive presidential campaigns: Mitt Romney is one of the greatest and most irresponsible debt creators of all time.

One of many things Romney has in common with GWB.

isnt that pretty much how all rich folks make money?

no news there....

True, in the context of private business a complete lack of ethics and moral compass are expected, even advantageous; those are the wrong attributes for a president, however.

We should have taken the top 1000 guys in Wall Street, no trial, thrown them into prison with the nastiest lifers in big-boy jail, and filmed them being sodomized.

Thanks for proving my point!

Right on cue.

:thup:

Why do you have a problem with that?

Oh, because you might be one of those guys... booo-hoooo...

If you are going to give these guys inordinate rewards when they succeed, why not inordinate punishments when they fail?

Seems reasonable to me.

I didn't lose half my wealth because I did anything wrong... I did because they leveraged the whole economy because they were too greedy.

And not learning a lesson from 2008, you want to do it again.

That's insanity.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. Mormons, blacks, Jews, rich people, financiers, they're all the same. String 'em all up. You never fail to disappoint.

Why do you have a problem with that?

Oh, because you might be one of those guys... booo-hoooo...

If you are going to give these guys inordinate rewards when they succeed, why not inordinate punishments when they fail?

Seems reasonable to me.

I didn't lose half my wealth because I did anything wrong... I did because they leveraged the whole economy because they were too greedy.

And not learning a lesson from 2008, you want to do it again.

That's insanity.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. Mormons, blacks, Jews, rich people, financiers, they're all the same. String 'em all up. You never fail to disappoint.

Why do you keep bringing in groups I'm not talking about? Is it becaue you can't make your point without strawmen?

Besides the fact I've never advocated "Stinging up " Mormons, and don't realy talk about Black and Jews at all.

Do you really think no one deserved to go to jail for what happened in 2008?

Or do you think there was some real, honest to god criminality there?

Why do you keep bringing in groups I'm not talking about? Is it becaue you can't make your point without strawmen?

Besides the fact I've never advocated "Stinging up " Mormons, and don't realy talk about Black and Jews at all.

You bigots are all the same. You hate Mormons, rich guys and capitalists, so you hate Jews and blacks too. You guys are all part of the Klan and the better you racists are eliminated, the better society will be.

Oh, wait, you mean you don't like when other people make ignorant stereotypes about yourself? Imagine that.

Forum List

Back