ROLL TIDE!

My kids like it when we head all the way over to Destin, Florida because of the clearer water there...........Had a blast there this summer..........Love the new fishing pier at Gulf Shores though.............Great times.

ROLL TIDE!

Mobile.........here born and raised.
I lived in tillmans corner for a couple of years...back in the '80's.
Know the area well...............It's grown up a lot since the 80's....................I generally only go over there unless it's to pull auto parts from U Pull it...............

I can tell..I only see it from the interstate but I can see that both (all 3?) of the exits heading eastbound have grown a lot...businesses, etc...where it used to be open land.

My kids like it when we head all the way over to Destin, Florida because of the clearer water there...........Had a blast there this summer..........Love the new fishing pier at Gulf Shores though.............Great times.

ROLL TIDE!

I really don't like Gulf Shores as much as Fort Morgan ... We go way down the peninsula and rent a house on the water. The week of Thanksgiving we pretty much have the beach to ourselves until the holiday.

As for clear water ... If you like Florida, never go to Belize.

Auburn loses with 2 fumbles late in the game.

Center..............WTF was he thinking...............

Aggies Win...............

Alabama versus LSU..................TIGER FOR DINNER...................

ROLL TIDE!

Alabama 10 LSU 7 half time

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

Ain't over 'til it's over.

That said, if Les Miles can't recruit QB's, I am ready for him to go to Michigan.

Hell, Mississippi State is #1 under a Haughton, LA QB Les let get away.

Another great one he let get away.
It's a tough game.................Gotta love SEC FOOTBALL!

Should go down to the wire.

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

That said, if Les Miles can't recruit QB's, I am ready for him to go to Michigan.

Wouldn't a five way SEC tie be a hoot.

That surely would bring us to the much needed 8-10 team playoff system we really need.

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

That surely would bring us to the much needed 8-10 team playoff system we really need.
The SEC has dominated the top teams for quite a while..............yet the teams are knocking each other off.............. a lot of teams now have many key injuries.............the healthier teams and the ones with depth having the advantage...........

The game tonight is brutal.........been some hard nosed hard hitting football going on.............

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

The SEC has dominated the top teams for quite a while..............yet the teams are knocking each other off.............. a lot of teams now have many key injuries.............the healthier teams and the ones with depth having the advantage...........

The game tonight is brutal.........been some hard nosed hard hitting football going on.............
LSU lacks one thing to excel; a QB with half a brain, that can remember the plays.

RollTideRollmmmm.jpg

LSU lacks one thing to excel; a QB with half a brain, that can remember the plays.

He is a true freshman...but he is also a "one read" QB..if his main target isn't open or the hot route is covered, he doesn't have the patience/knowledge to let the play develop. He panics and bails out.
Miles has always gone for these "scrambling" QB's... It's one of his blind spots.
geez..imagine the LSU running game combined with a pocket passer of AVERAGE skills..We'd rule the SEC..but no..we have to have a "scrambling" QB....

....and what wide receiver is going to commit to a school with a QB who can't pass?

The game should have never gone into overtime.

He is a true freshman...but he is also a "one read" QB..if his main target isn't open or the hot route is covered, he doesn't have the patience/knowledge to let the play develop. He panics and bails out.
Miles has always gone for these "scrambling" QB's... It's one of his blind spots.
geez..imagine the LSU running game combined with a pocket passer of AVERAGE skills..We'd rule the SEC..but no..we have to have a "scrambling" QB....

....and what wide receiver is going to commit to a school with a QB who can't pass?

The game should have never gone into overtime.
Les Miles is a fuckin' idiot.

Imagine not trusting that D to handle a kick return, and pulling that bullshit.

I am through with Les; Michigan, PLEASE take him off of our hands.

Les Miles is a fuckin' idiot.

Imagine not trusting that D to handle a kick return, and pulling that bullshit.

I am through with Les; Michigan, PLEASE take him off of our hands.

Ah Come On ... Not making excuses for Les, but Bama played better in the last 50 seconds than all the rest of the second half and most of the game.

A kid (11 years old) watching the game where I was asked why Bama had to wait for the 2 minute drill to actually do something ... LOL.

Good SEC Game either way ... Nice win for Nick and Bama.

My hats off to LSU...............It was a great game.

Big Game Saturday............Miss State versus Alabama.................

Should be a hell of game as well.

Forum List

Back