ROLL TIDE!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

And both Notre Dame and Auburn lost? It was a good day in college football!
So...you couldn't ROLL up half-a-hundred on the number one team in the country?
At HOME?
:udaman:
Enjoy it while you can...

OFFICIAL USC vs. Alabama in 2016 - USC Trojans
USC has a team.................LOL

That game is 2 years away. If they had a real team they could be playing them this year in the championship games..................

I guess you can dream.

:biggrin:

ROLL TIDE!!!!

So...you couldn't ROLL up half-a-hundred on the number one team in the country?
At HOME?
:udaman:
Enjoy it while you can...

OFFICIAL USC vs. Alabama in 2016 - USC Trojans

Yeah, plenty of teams have talked trash before the game. Texas, Notre Dame, Clemson, Michigan, Michigan State, and more were all saying all sorts of crap before the game. Afterwards? Not so much.

Yeah, plenty of teams have talked trash before the game. Texas, Notre Dame, Clemson, Michigan, Michigan State, and more were all saying all sorts of crap before the game. Afterwards? Not so much.
cunningham,%20sam%20at%20ala-thumb-800x538-47067.jpg

You've been warned:dig:

If you think your "warning" is based on reality, you are insane. I am sure all USC fans are hopeful. But that is what it is, hope.

What is teh picture you posted? Is it a pic from 2016 and everyone is wearing retro uniforms??

If you think your "warning" is based on reality, you are insane. I am sure all USC fans are hopeful. But that is what it is, hope.

What is teh picture you posted? Is it a pic from 2016 and everyone is wearing retro uniforms??
sumatran-tiger-hero_92514619.jpg

Yeah. Tigers are scary in the wild.

We'll see when 2016 rolls around. Long time till then.

In the mean time we have 2 more regular season games, conference championships, bowl games, and a 4 team tourney to play. Oh, and then an entire season of football.

Enjoy it, you say? I have savored every moment of the last 7 years.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

A good day since I exploded my remote over a week ago. I'm not going to hang it on the refs. LSU was just to dam young to figure out, last 2 games in DV, on how to hold onto a lead with under 60 seconds to go.

LSU had all Bama could handle for 59 minutes.

-Geaux

ROLL TIDE!!!!

A good day since I exploded my remote over a week ago. I'm not going to hang it on the refs. LSU was just to dam young to figure out, last 2 games in DV, on how to hold onto a lead with under 60 seconds to go.

-Geaux

It was a knock-down fight. But the Bama/LSU game always is.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

-Geaux
arkansas had all lsu could handle for 60 minutes.

miles is in love with "scrambling" QB's...in other words "not smart/one read" QB's.

jennings has no idea how to work through his progressions..he has no idea what a hot route is or what to do if he DID recognize one....he takes the snap...looks at one receiver the whole way.....if he's covered he bails out...
It hurts recruiting, too..What good WR will want to come to a team that doesn't have a QB who can stay in the pocket, make reads and complete passes?

it was a rough wknd for La. football..tulane, lsu and the saints all sucked HARD.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

-Geaux

The dropped passes by Quinn and Copper cost was huge...if...if....if....

I'm with others. Miles needs to move on. HIs power 'I' offense is not conducive to recruiting quality QB's. I was always surprised LSU recruited such top WR's without a QB to deliver the goods. Harris must be a complete bust to not have seen the field by now.

If I was Miles I would look for a hotshot JC QB with border grades and 'roll the dice'

BTW- Simms looked all world against the Dogs

-Geaux

ROLL TIDE!!!!

-Geaux
arkansas had all lsu could handle for 60 minutes.

muiles is in love with "scrambling" QB's...in other words "not smart/one read" QB's.

jennings has no idea how to work through his progressions..he has no idea what a hot route is or what to do if he DID recognize one....he takes the snap...looks at one receiver the whole way.....if he's covered he bails out...
It hurts recruiting, too..What good WR will want to come to a team that doesn't have a QB who can stay in the pocket, make reads and complete passes?

it was a rough wknd for La. football..tulane, lsu and the saints all sucked HARD.

Cool- You and I were writing the same things.

I go back to the Charlie Mac days at LSU and have seen the peaks and valleys.

I'm sure Fourtnette is scratching his head right not. Hell, he would of had more carries waiting behind Yeldon and the next long hair Bama RB

-Geaux

ROLL TIDE!!!!

-Geaux

The dropped passes by Quinn and Copper cost was huge...if...if....if....

I'm with others. Miles needs to move on. HIs power 'I' offense is not conducive to recruiting quality QB's. I was always surprised LSU recruited such top WR's without a QB to deliver the goods. Harris must be a complete bust to not have seen the field by now.

If I was Miles I would look for a hotshot JC QB with border grades and 'roll the dice'

BTW- Simms looked all world against the Dogs

-Geaux

Both offenses looked iffy. But then, the Bama/LSU games have never been about offenses. Look at the game in 2011. 6 or 7 quarters of football without a touchdown by either team.

I read Dandy Don every morning. I go back years reading previously under his Dad. This is the pulse of LSU

-Geaux

-------------------------------------

As publisher of dandydon.com, I’ve been in a position to monitor the pulse of LSU fans for several years based on the large amount of email I receive, and I can tell you that Coach Les Miles’ approval rating seems to be at an all-time low right now. Immediately after the 2012 BCS championship loss, fans were very down on Les Miles, largely because of the way the quarterback situation was handled, but fans recognized that the team was coming off its most impressive regular season in school history and there was hope for the quarterback position with Zach Mettenberger waiting in the wings. This year, the situation surrounding Saturday’s loss was very different. Instead of coming off a 12-win regular season, the Tigers were coming off a gut-wrenching home loss to Alabama, in a game they should have won. Once again, fans are outraged at the way the quarterback position has been handled, but this time there’s less confidence in things moving forward. In tomorrow’s report, I’ll post our weekly Mail Call and respond to a few of the most common topics from the many messages I’ve received, and later in the week I hope to have another Q&A with Mike Detillier to share with you. But for today, let’s move on to our normal order of business with our MMR. Here we go…

Dandy Don s LSU Recruiting and Sports News - LSU Football and More

^^^ No hot LSU chicks - must resort to cartoon. ;)

Maybe you just don't know where to look if you want a picture of at least a decent looking LSU chick.

;)

In the meantime ... Good luck with the Iron Bowl.
Cooper may be awesome but Bray ain't shabby either.

Last edited:
^^^ No hot LSU chicks - must resort to cartoon. ;)

Maybe you just don't know where to look if you want a picture of at least a decent looking LSU chick.

;)

In the meantime ... Good luck with the Iron Bowl.
Cooper may be awesome but Bray ain't shabby either.

No, he is not. And auburn has nothing to lose and will pull out all the stops. Gus will use every offensive trick in the book.

Forum List

Back