ROLL TIDE!

Alabama has played poorly in the last two games and I boldly predict that they will lose on Saturday to Texas A&M. My bet is that the Aggies play a no huddle offense and that Alabama will not be able to stop them. Whatever the outcome, it should be a good one to watch.

Oops. Halfway thru the 3rd qtr, Bama is beating A&M 52-0. So much for the no huddle offense being a problem.

Alabama has played poorly in the last two games and I boldly predict that they will lose on Saturday to Texas A&M. My bet is that the Aggies play a no huddle offense and that Alabama will not be able to stop them. Whatever the outcome, it should be a good one to watch.

Alabama has not had as bad a problem with no huddle offenses that everyone seems to think. And, while A&M does have a potent passing game, the running game is not as good. And their defense is miserable. Alabama, however, does have a defense, a passing game, and a solid running game.

I believe that the advantage for A&M is Lane Kiffin. Hiring him was as questionable move. Alabama seems lost at times on offense, something that wasn't apparent last season.

How "lost" did the Tide seem to you today?

Kiffin's offense sure seemed out of tune, didn't it and the D looked rattled by the no huddle offense of A&M.

The Tide are back, any question how good this Tide team can be after today?

The offense in the first half scored on every drive.

Alabama has not had as bad a problem with no huddle offenses that everyone seems to think. And, while A&M does have a potent passing game, the running game is not as good. And their defense is miserable. Alabama, however, does have a defense, a passing game, and a solid running game.

I believe that the advantage for A&M is Lane Kiffin. Hiring him was as questionable move. Alabama seems lost at times on offense, something that wasn't apparent last season.

Kiffin's offense sure seemed out of tune, didn't it and the D looked rattled by the no huddle offense of A&M.

I saw that score at the bottom of the screen while watching Nebraska -Northwestern and all I could think was that there must be a mistake.

Dayam

That's domination!

I saw that score at the bottom of the screen while watching Nebraska -Northwestern and all I could think was that there must be a mistake.

Dayam

That's domination!

The offense is getting its due praise. But the defense held a high powered offense completely in check. MS State and Ole Miss have tough defenses, but they allowed A&M to score 31 and 20 points, respectively.

Bama came off of two back-to-back games where they were struggling. I admit that if we had bet on this game I lost big time. Consistency is important however and if this is a case where Bama has finally put all the pieces together, then the next two weeks/games will be the evidence of that.

I couldn't believe how the Tide dominated this game............It was a slaughter...........ROLL TIDE!

1754_alabama_crimson_tide-alternate-2001.png

versus
vols-logo-with-dog.gif

Miss ST. 45 Kentucky 31
Ole Miss 7 LSU 10
Ala 34 Tenn 20
Auburn 42 S. Car 35

orange.jpg

I was living in Tuscaloosa at the time, and was driving right past the hospital, on HWY 82, when they came on the radio with the breaking news that Bear Bryant had just died.

It was a zombie town for the next week. Nobody talked or looked anyone else in the eye. Just sadness. I think it was about a week later that they changed 7th Avenue to Bear Bryant Drive.

I was living in Tuscaloosa at the time, and was driving right past the hospital, on HWY 82, when they came on the radio with the breaking news that Bear Bryant had just died.

It was a zombie town for the next week. Nobody talked or looked anyone else in the eye. Just sadness. I think it was about a week later that they changed 7th Avenue to Bear Bryant Drive.
I Loved the Bear.............He was Great for Football and for the State of Alabama. It was sad news indeed...............He will always be remembered here.
ala8xbb14fmspcnL.jpg

I Loved the Bear.............He was Great for Football and for the State of Alabama. It was sad news indeed...............He will always be remembered here.
ala8xbb14fmspcnL.jpg
Are you in T-Town?

ala8xbb14fmspcnL.jpg
Are you in T-Town?
LA

Lower Alabama. LOL

ala8xbb14fmspcnL.jpg
Are you in T-Town?
LA

Lower Alabama. LOL
I know it well. East side more so - Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark. I loved Tuscaloosa back in the day, though. Especially Dreamland.

Forum List

Back