Quarterback Kyle Orton pulls fast one on Cowboys, agrees to deal with Bills

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Quarterback Kyle Orton pulls fast one on Cowboys agrees to deal with Bills Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Good for anyone who can stick to a corporation and come out ahead.

A relative did it to Citigrp, and I think she did right.

Until businesses are willing to play by moral guidelines, stick it to them in every legal way possible.

Back in 91 or 92, a Cowboys kicker by the name of Del Greco promised he would resign with the Da Boyz if they released him, and the second he was released, he resigned elsewhere.

Business boys, you taught your workers the rules of the work space.

Why is Orton being offered anything when he couldn't deliver for the Cowboys during the last game of the season last year? Did I missing something and the cowboys won the last game of the season?

Quarterback Kyle Orton pulls fast one on Cowboys agrees to deal with Bills Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Good for anyone who can stick to a corporation and come out ahead.

A relative did it to Citigrp, and I think she did right.

Until businesses are willing to play by moral guidelines, stick it to them in every legal way possible.

Back in 91 or 92, a Cowboys kicker by the name of Del Greco promised he would resign with the Da Boyz if they released him, and the second he was released, he resigned elsewhere.

Business boys, you taught your workers the rules of the work space.

Please don't tell me he will be starting

• Banned
Orton wanted the $3mm and get another contract as well.

He outplayed JJ.

I have not like him since 1989: no class trash.

Orton wanted the $3mm and get another contract as well.

He outplayed JJ.

I have not like him since 1989: no class trash.

How could he say he wanted anything when he couldn't get the cowboys into the playoffs?????????????

• Banned
Doesn't matter. JJ inadvertently structured KO's contract so that a good poker player, which Orton is and JJ can't even shuffle a deck, could walk away flush.

Orton did just that.

Doesn't matter. JJ inadvertently structured KO's contract so that a good poker player, which Orton is and JJ can't even shuffle a deck, could walk away flush.

Orton did just that.

Is he starting with the Bills?

• Banned
I do not know.

I would doubt it unless the starter is injured.

I am a Cowboys fan, but that does not mean I have to like JJ even a little bit.

Nice! Cowgirls exist to be screwed after all :badgrin:

Let's see if you will be laughing around december

What does that even mean? What in the world are you talking about?

If you're asking if I'd bet that the Cowgirls don't have a chance in hell of making the playoffs this year then you're on. The gals are going to be a disaster this year, as per usual. :badgrin:

If you're asking if I'd bet that the Cowgirls don't have a chance in hell of making the playoffs this year then you're on. The gals are going to be a disaster this year, as per usual. :badgrin:

I will bookmark this thread and come back to you in December and see which one of us will be laughing near Christmas time

I will bookmark this thread and come back to you in December and see which one of us will be laughing near Christmas time

I can't wait. Please make sure to remind me about this in December even if the gals defense is historically bad and they're at the bottom of the NFC east. Promise me!!!

I can't wait. Please make sure to remind me about this in December even if the gals defense is historically bad and they're at the bottom of the NFC east. Promise me!!!

why would they be at the bottom of the NFC east when they went 5-1 in the division last year? Talk to me

Forum List

Back