Roger Ailes: Governor Palin Represents 'People Who Rose Up Against Their Own Party'.

Does anyone agree with what Ailes said?
ailes had it completely wrong. The only person palin represents is palin. She is the original one woman band! If you like your politicans ignorant, self centered, and dumb as a rock, palin is the gal for you!

How can you call Palin ignorant and dumb when she went up against two powerful well experienced governors, one a incumbent and the other a former (Frank Murkowski), debated them 3 times on issues such as fiscal reforms, oil and gas industry, timber and seafood, taxation, health care and education and beat them both for the governorship. She even campaigned with hardly any money.

what he is very true, she beat out an entrenched good ole boy Republican from the Corrupted Bastards Club in Alaska with an 80% approval and took on the the elites in both parties, that's why BOTH parties hate her and come after her to try and Destroy her...but you wanted another good ole boy to be President, so you get what you voted for...corruption, cronyism up the ying yang and LIARS who don't listen to a anything you ask

Last edited:
Yeah,

People that want to gut infrastructure, science, r@D and education for most of this country. Just to go bomb the middle east and pound their chest about how great this country is as we collapse.
You're taking about Obama fight. For once I agree with you.

ailes had it completely wrong. The only person palin represents is palin. She is the original one woman band! If you like your politicans ignorant, self centered, and dumb as a rock, palin is the gal for you!

How can you call Palin ignorant and dumb when she went up against two powerful well experienced governors, one a incumbent and the other a former (Frank Murkowski), debated them 3 times on issues such as fiscal reforms, oil and gas industry, timber and seafood, taxation, health care and education and beat them both for the governorship. She even campaigned with hardly any money.

lol, poor ron, he regurgitates what he hears from others...He should know what he's talking about before spewing off

You want to know about Palin you can ask me, she was my governor, I voted her along with many others to give her the Governorship of Alaska...she was elected with an higher Approval than Obama could ever dream of seeing

Last edited:
OP- AND their own country, and facts and intelligence, and basically EVERYTHING except Fox Noise, Rush, Beck,Issa, Heritage, The Examiner, Times, and the rest of the mindless Pub Propaganda machine...a disgrace, joke, and horror...now even to the halfway brain functioning RINOS...

I agree with Ailes, but to be honest, Palin's choices to exploit her family for financial gain rub me the wrong way. I like her, but she creeps me out a little too. maybe like being attracted to a Vampire Countess.

what he is very true, she beat out an entrenched good ole boy Republican from the Corrupted Bastards Club in Alaska with an 80% approval and took on the the elites in both parties, that's why BOTH parties hate her and come after her to try and Destroy her...but you wanted another good ole boy to be President, so you get what you voted for...corruption, cronyism up the ying yang and LIARS who don't listen to a anything you ask
I have watched palin in debates and I have never been impressed. She has shown herself to have little knowledge or grasp of the issues. The fact that she might have beaten others in debates just tells me that the republican party has ever bigger idiots than I imagined. I see her as an opportunist who will say and do almost anything to advance herself. Almost the first thing I think when I see her now is that her appearence is merely a play with zero substance or honesty on her part. Maybe you are taken in by her looks, boobs, and wink but I look for more than that in the women I vote for. Frankly I blame mccain for turning palin loose on America. Had he not chosen her to run for VP this country would be a better place. CURSE YOU JOHN MCCAIN! CURSE YOU!
Oh, and as to hating her, I'm sorry but she doesn't make me hate her. I see her more as a cartoon character than a real person. It is hard to hate a cartoon character.

I have watched palin in debates and I have never been impressed. She has shown herself to have little knowledge or grasp of the issues. The fact that she might have beaten others in debates just tells me that the republican party has ever bigger idiots than I imagined. I see her as an opportunist who will say and do almost anything to advance herself. Almost the first thing I think when I see her now is that her appearence is merely a play with zero substance or honesty on her part. Maybe you are taken in by her looks, boobs, and wink but I look for more than that in the women I vote for. Frankly I blame mccain for turning palin loose on America. Had he not chosen her to run for VP this country would be a better place. CURSE YOU JOHN MCCAIN! CURSE YOU!
Oh, and as to hating her, I'm sorry but she doesn't make me hate her. I see her more as a cartoon character than a real person. It is hard to hate a cartoon character.

yeah yeah whatever
Because she speaks to the people and doesn't speak over you with bullshit like, vote for hope and change, and I will stop the seas rising and heal the planet, you can call her stupid..who cares..She won Alaska and did a hell of lot more for it than Obama has done for anyone but himself and his party...

Last edited:

lol, poor ron, he regurgitates what he hears from others...He should know what he's talking about before spewing off

You want to know about Palin you can ask me, she was my governor, I voted her along with many others to give her the Governorship of Alaska...she was elected with an higher Approval than Obama could ever dream of seeing
You must be very proud of all the scandals palin was involved in. Come take a walk down memory lane. Let's see now, there was the scandal involving that state trooper. I believe there were ethics questions about her involvement in trying to get her ex-brother-inlaw fired. Then of course there were the ethics scandals involving two of her top aides. Then there was the her $150,000 shopping trip courtsey of the gop. Her party promises fiscal responsiblity and she is running around spending other people's money without a care in the world. She promised to give the clothing back but I have a difficult time thinking of what the gop would do with her used clothing. I could be wrong but I seem to remember the clothing never got returned. Of course the time she greeted two campaign gurus wearing only a towel at the gop convention in St. Paul should be mentioned. Real class there!!! Remember when she couldn't remember the name of a single magazine she read regularily. She was really swift on her feet in that interview. Do you remember how she validated her foreign-policy experience by saying you can see Russia from Alaska. I can see the moon from my house but that does not make me an expert on the moon. Do you recall how she preached abstinence only for sex education even while her daughter was proving that she didn't know what she was talking about. What a wonderful family person palin is. She even let Levi sleep in her house while he was dating/doing bristol. It sure made things easy for Levi. SWEET!! It was a good test of how well abstinence worked, ya think! Then there was the time palin used public funds to purchase land for a hockey rink and screwed up the paperwork causing Wasilla to have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. You must have been so very proud when the person you voted for resigned as governor. Where was her approval rating when she left office. I'm guessing it was in the sewer. I could go on and on but the bottom line is that palin is a jerk and only someone who is really, really ignorant would fail to notice. She steps in one pile of shit after another. The palin household is just like a bad soap opera. So, are you really proud you voted for this loser?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/07/23/the-top-25-sarah-palin-scandals.html

Last edited:
Obama meets the Constitutional requirement for the presidency. So does Palin. Ted Cruz does not.

Christie would be better than all of them rolled up together.

Obama meets the Constitutional requirement for the presidency. So does Palin. Ted Cruz does not.

Jake, Christie might be the best candidate the gop has but that does not mean he will be the best person in the race. What the gop refuses to accept is that the quest for political purity has thrown out one good republican candidate after another. Consider the sad case of John Huntsman. John was a former governor (Utah) and an Ambassotor to China. He was intelligent and smart. He left office in Utah with an 80 percent approval rating. The gop turned it's back on him because Huntsman refused to say the stupid and ignorant things the tea party wanted to hear. Even the Democratic party leaders acknowledge that Huntsman would have been extremely difficult to beat. Except for Christie, those left standing are so far to the right that they would not stand a chance against almost any Democrat. It is not that the Democrats have such great candidates, it is that the republicans have shitty candidates. People will once more be forced to vote for the lesser of two evils.

Yeah,

People that want to gut infrastructure, science, r@D and education for most of this country. Just to go bomb the middle east and pound their chest about how great this country is as we collapse.

Jake, how upset are you that Christie is toast? He was the best candidate you Moderates could come up with...what's next, draft Hillary?

I hope you or people you care about never get cancer like I had to deal with my father. You don't like science and don't wish for a cure for things that are curable. Feel sorry for all of you conservatives.

Moderates understand the need for infrastructure, science, r@d and education. Most importantly we understand that society needs both public and private to run right.

I came up from Tennessee for weeks on end and carried my father called Daniel Boone to the bath when he had hit 65 pounds. The ravages of cancer are horrid.

I was his daughter. I am Dana Boone. Never speak to me again about dealing with cancer. I carried him. I loved him. It was horrible. I cradled my father. At the end of days. And tried to help my mother.

You wretched little freak. I hate you.

Jake I'll roll with Hillary if you give me Christie. Not kidding and I will sign up.

Jake, how upset are you that Christie is toast? He was the best candidate you Moderates could come up with...what's next, draft Hillary?

I hope you or people you care about never get cancer like I had to deal with my father. You don't like science and don't wish for a cure for things that are curable. Feel sorry for all of you conservatives.

Moderates understand the need for infrastructure, science, r@d and education. Most importantly we understand that society needs both public and private to run right.

I came up from Tennessee for weeks on end and carried my father called Daniel Boone to the bath when he had hit 65 pounds. The ravages of cancer are horrid.

I was his daughter. I am Dana Boone. Never speak to me again about dealing with cancer. I carried him. I loved him. It was horrible. I cradled my father. At the end of days. And tried to help my mother.

You wretched little freak. I hate you.

Don’t bother. Matt has failed to ever state anything that is not a bullshit hyperbole without a single ounce of substance. His statements about cancer are no different.

I feel for you. My son was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago – it was a nightmare to watch what he has and is going through. I feel for those that have had to deal with such a thing striking a close family member like that. It is very rough.

Forum List

Back