Roe vs Wade vs facts

Sorry bout that,

1. The dead have more rights than an alive baby in the womb.
2. In the liberal mind you find perverted little evil people sitting behind little desks eating baby parts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

women say the have a right to their body. Ok. The only right they have is to mutilate themself, which is stupid.

The government has no authority or power to certify a death doctor

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

A zygote, embryo or fetus is not defined as a person, according to federal or state law.
Sorry you wasted your time writing that blithering idiotic post.

Are any of these "a person"?

View attachment 204385

What a disgusting lie this is.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

A zygote, embryo or fetus is not defined as a person, according to federal or state law.

View attachment 204385

It destroys your stupid narrative kid. You are a detestable person as your post shows. They are human, only an idiot denies that.

women say the have a right to their body. Ok. The only right they have is to mutilate themself, which is stupid.

The government has no authority or power to certify a death doctor

That makes no sense at all.

The facts are that the nanny state fake christians want the state to control the intimate lives of other people.

Stop pretending you care about children. Every single day, RWNJs prove they despise children. They vote for children to be hungry, homeless and to die.

Get the state out of our private lives.

MYOB

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

View attachment 204385

It destroys your stupid narrative kid. You are a detestable person as your post shows. They are human, only an idiot denies that.

No, they are not "human". The photo is fake.

Its pathetic that the nanny state right would use fake photos like this.

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine
Your scientific acumen is just staggering.

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??
Set your priorities in a PRACTICAL way.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

View attachment 204385

No, they are not "human". The photo is fake.

Its pathetic that the nanny state right would use fake photos like this.

It's pathetic that you have no moral integrity. EVERYTHING you don't like is "fake". prove it's "fake" child. You are a disgusting piece of human debris.

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??

How many of those families are you currently helping? I didn't think so, hypocrite.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Really?

I don't know any child who can't cry. I don't know any child who doesn't have a liver, heart, mouth, brain and central nervous system.

98% of all abortions in America happen in the first 2 months. At that point it's about the size of a bean. It has no organs, it can't breathe, it can't eat, it can't talk or walk or do anything that a baby or human being can do.

Saying a zygote, embryo and fetus are the same thing as a child except where it resides is a big fat lie.

Stop lying.

I tell you what, take that "child" that has no human characteristics out of the woman's body and let it live on it's own. If it's no different from a child then it will be just fine. The lungs it doesn't have will let it breathe air. The brain it doesn't have will control it's body, Well it doesn't have a body but since it doesn't have a brain that's not a problem.

Tell me how that zygote, embryo and fetus does without the host woman's body giving it all it needs.

But then you don't have to tell me. That blob of cells the size of a bean isn't alive and isn't the same thing as a child.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Really?

I don't know any child who can't cry. I don't know any child who doesn't have a liver, heart, mouth, brain and central nervous system.

98% of all abortions in America happen in the first 2 months. At that point it's about the size of a bean. It has no organs, it can't breathe, it can't eat, it can't talk or walk or do anything that a baby or human being can do.

Saying a zygote, embryo and fetus are the same thing as a child except where it resides is a big fat lie.

Stop lying.

I tell you what, take that "child" that has no human characteristics out of the woman's body and let it live on it's own. If it's no different from a child then it will be just fine. The lungs it doesn't have will let it breathe air. The brain it doesn't have will control it's body, Well it doesn't have a body but since it doesn't have a brain that's not a problem.

Tell me how that zygote, embryo and fetus does without the host woman's body giving it all it needs.

But then you don't have to tell me. That blob of cells the size of a bean isn't alive and isn't the same thing as a child.

Go kill a kid, you'll "feel" better.

Do you??
Not sure why you feel it is acceptable to rip an unborn child, that can feel pain, limb from limb. That is really sick stuff.

Regarding those that are already born... I am also not sure why large liberal utopian cities run by Democrats treat their citizens so poorly. You would have to ask them. They don't even bother educating children. Got to keep them dumb and dependent to ensure the "D" vote.

You say involvement, which to baby killing libs, means money... Last year the US redistributed a trillion tax payer dollars to the "poor". On top of that, citizens voluntarily gave $380 billion additional dollars to charity. What exactly did you do?

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Really?

Stop lying.

Rationalize your murders any why you want. Whatever helps you sleep. The liberals back partial birth abortion. You people are disgusting animals. We should dip you in acid and feed you to a wood chipper, abortion style.

Do you??
How many of those families are you currently helping? I didn't think so, hypocrite.
I’m no hypocrite. Not anti-abortion.
Try again.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Really?

Stop lying.

Rationalize your murders any why you want. Whatever helps you sleep. The liberals back partial birth abortion. You people are disgusting animals. We should dip you in acid and feed you to a wood chipper, abortion style.

You need to learn the facts of what you call "partial birth" abortion.

I know you won't because it doesn't support your nanny state agenda.

Get the state out of our private lives.

Do you??
Not sure why you feel it is acceptable to rip an unborn child, that can feel pain, limb from limb. That is really sick stuff.
How do you know what a fetus “feels” AND is able to process cognitively?
I do know there are MANY sentient BORN children who would LOVE your help, not only in the US, but all over the world. Get busy!

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Actually, religion is not legal under Constitutional law, as it is prohibited as a test of fitness to hold appointed or elected office, and forbids Congress from passing any law recognizing it.

Do you??
I’m no hypocrite. Not anti-abortion.
Try again.

How many of those Families are you helping?
NONE. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back