Roe vs Wade vs facts

The OP seems remarkably short on facts.
Then why is it YOU have no response except one-sentence "You're wrong" and "You're stupid" retorts?

I notice you do not deny cnm 's suggestions. How very telling

WHAT suggestions? Would you please look at the post to which I responded? It was one sentence. If you saw suggestions somewhere in that, it must have been the same "emanations from the penumbra" that showed you abortion rights in the Constitution.

The most telling thing here is that you're apparently hallucinating.

The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
Name all of the "atheist Democrats " who said that.

On this board, or in general?
All of them. All that you can come up with. I'll make it easy for you. Forget the atheist part. Who are the Democrats who are advocating for late term abortions of a viable fetus on demand, when the mother's life is not at risk?

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

A zygote, embryo or fetus is not defined as a person, according to federal or state law.
Sorry you wasted your time writing that blithering idiotic post.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

A zygote, embryo or fetus is not defined as a person, according to federal or state law.
Sorry you wasted your time writing that blithering idiotic post.

Are any of these "a person"?

unnamed-1.jpg

Name all of the "atheist Democrats " who said that.

On this board, or in general?
All of them. All that you can come up with. I'll make it easy for you. Forget the atheist part. Who are the Democrats who are advocating for late term abortions of a viable fetus on demand, when the mother's life is not at risk?

Ooh, goalpost-moving already. We've gone from "name Democrats who said 'it's not a person until it's born' to "name Democrats who are advocating for late-term abortions of viable fetuses", and I assume that if they do not meet the latter criteria, you are then going to declare that the ACTUAL assertion is therefore false, despite them not being the same thing.

Let's just head this off now, then:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll549.xml

That has the names of 189 Representatives, pretty much all Democrats, who voted in favor of late-term abortions with no restrictions.

I actually devoutly hope they DON'T believe a baby is a person until he's born, because otherwise, that would mean they are actively, knowingly voting in favor of killing living babies. I'd rather believe they're stupid than believe they're evil.

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine

Agreed, if when she meets her maker and he/she judges it to be wrong that entity will dole out punishment if needed or warranted.

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine

Agreed, if when she meets her maker and he/she judges it to be wrong that entity will dole out punishment if needed or warranted.

Interesting. So if I killed someone you loved, would you say that it was none of your business and tell us that "that entity" will dole out punishment if needed when I die?

We do not agree, on when life starts then do we, interesting.

I have no idea when you think life starts. I got my info from biology, embryology, and medical science. How about you?

So you are saying that fetus can survive outside of mom on it's own, without serious medical help? And at what point?

So you are saying that science defines "life" as "surviving outside the mother without serious medical help"? Could you cite me a source for that?

We do not agree, on when life starts then do we, interesting.

I have no idea when you think life starts. I got my info from biology, embryology, and medical science. How about you?

So you are saying that fetus can survive outside of mom on it's own, without serious medical help? And at what point?

So you are saying that science defines "life" as "surviving outside the mother without serious medical help"? Could you cite me a source for that?

What source says it doesn't, and of course you know God endorses this science you support.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Except you missed out the part that life is considered to start when the baby is born.

Oppsie, missed that one.

Haven;t you heard?

Life starts with an erection.

OP, I couldn't find even one word of your salad that was actual fact.

Try again.

And please, this time, state with the fact that your nanny state, ultra control shit is just plain sick.

MYOB and get govt out of our private lives.

So when does life start?

Production of sperm and the egg?

Is this a sincere question? I have a hard time believing anyone could be that unaware of basic biology.

Have you contemplated the sorry state of public education in this country lately? It's very believable - and depressing - that people know virtually nothing about their own bodies.

The ignorance and idiocy displayed on this thread is actually kind of shocking to me. You're right, public schools must be much worse than I thought they were.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Except you missed out the part that life is considered to start when the baby is born.

Oppsie, missed that one.

Life magically starts when the umbilical cord is cut huh? Neato.

Be serious. For leftists, life magically starts when they decide it's valuable to them. You don't honestly think they consider conservatives to really be alive and human, do you?

Isn't that the same for the right.

It's valuable for them at conception, for their anti-abortion stance.

But then after birth it stops being valuable. War, executions, eating meat etc, life just stopped being important. At least OTHER PEOPLE'S lives stopped being important.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Oppsie, missed that one.
What Republicans need to do is, deem all fetuses corporations, then they’ll be given rights as persons.

:lol:

What leftists need to do is develop brains; then they'll be given respect as persons.

Yeah, like this is an intelligent thing to say.

So when does life start?

Production of sperm and the egg?

Is this a sincere question? I have a hard time believing anyone could be that unaware of basic biology.

Have you contemplated the sorry state of public education in this country lately? It's very believable - and depressing - that people know virtually nothing about their own bodies.

The ignorance and idiocy displayed on this thread is actually kind of shocking to me. You're right, public schools must be much worse than I thought they were.

Toldja.

Thing is, this isn't a topic on which people WANT to be informed and educated, because remaining ignorant allows them to be lazy and indifferent, while still flattering themselves that they're "good people". They want to play at being "moderate" and "reasonable".

A clear, rational look at the issue don't leave room for this sort of middle ground. As Matt Walsh says, pro-lifers are either dead wrong, or absolutely right.

"We insist that actual human persons are being legally and systematically murdered by the thousands every day in America. We insist that 60 million such persons have lost their lives in the last few decades. We insist that entire generations are being erased from existence. If we are wrong, then there is no reason to respect us, support us, or "personally agree" with us on any level. We are maniacs and oppressors, and that is what you should call us.

But if we are right, then this matter deserves your undivided attention. If we are right, then our fight is the most important fight in the world. If we are right, then this mere "social issue" dwarfs every other issue and the only criticism you can make of our tactics and our rhetoric is that they are not radical enough."

And if you look at the medical, biological, scientific facts without any agenda-driven wishful thinking and hedging around, we're not wrong.

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Resides? A fetus does not reside in a womb. Look up the definition of the term 'reside'

a fetus is not a child. look up the definition of 'child'

your seriously creepy obsession with fetuses is disturbing. People like you have shot up and bombed clinics and killed or maimed living human beings in the name of some imbecilities

Reside: to dwell permanently or for a considerable time

Child: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
a : an unborn or recently born person
a : a son or daughter of human parents
a human being who is not yet an adult.

I'm sorry, where was your grammatical objection here?

Your seriously creepy disdain for human life is disturbing.
you are seriously disturbed

Forum List

Back