Roe vs Wade vs facts

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

Except you missed out the part that life is considered to start when the baby is born.

Oppsie, missed that one.

Life magically starts when the umbilical cord is cut huh? Neato.

Be serious. For leftists, life magically starts when they decide it's valuable to them. You don't honestly think they consider conservatives to really be alive and human, do you?

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.
A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again. Who knew life was just like real estate, all about "location, location, location"?

It’s an unborn child. It’s no different than any other child except where it resides....

Resides? A fetus does not reside in a womb. Look up the definition of the term 'reside'

a fetus is not a child. look up the definition of 'child'

your seriously creepy obsession with fetuses is disturbing. People like you have shot up and bombed clinics and killed or maimed living human beings in the name of some imbecilities

Reside: to dwell permanently or for a considerable time

Child: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
a : an unborn or recently born person
a : a son or daughter of human parents
a human being who is not yet an adult.

I'm sorry, where was your grammatical objection here?

Your seriously creepy disdain for human life is disturbing.

So when does life start?

Production of sperm and the egg?

Is this a sincere question? I have a hard time believing anyone could be that unaware of basic biology.

Have you contemplated the sorry state of public education in this country lately? It's very believable - and depressing - that people know virtually nothing about their own bodies.

Resides? A fetus does not reside in a womb. Look up the definition of the term 'reside'

a fetus is not a child. look up the definition of 'child'

your seriously creepy obsession with fetuses is disturbing. People like you have shot up and bombed clinics and killed or maimed living human beings in the name of some imbecilities

Really it doesn’t reside in a womb, so tell me where does it reside...hammerspace?

Those assholes who bomb abortion clinics are no better than the abortionists themselves. They are criminals & do not represent the Pro-Life movement. Murder is murder...

It’s an unborn child...there’s not a fish growing in there. It’s human....
I like that you called a fetus "It" progress

and a fetus does not 'reside' - look up the term

Interesting that you consider bad grammar to be "progress" toward something.

Biology ....
all of a sudden people like you believe in science?

Yes, when it’s not being weaponized by you idiots on the left to fit some agenda. The biological beginning of life starts at conception. It’s a proven fact.
all of a sudden people like you believe in science?

yet you still do not fully grasp the most simple things in science. life? a seed in the ground that gets watered is the beginning of life too

Did you have a point?

Life magically starts when the umbilical cord is cut huh? Neato.

According to some of the blind fools posting on this thread, apparently so.
personhood. stop lying about what people say. life? stop confusing life.

a plant is life. a seed watered is the beginning of life

a fetus is an unborn thing

"I'm so much more scientific than you are! Personhood! That's scientific!"

By all means, Gregor Mendel, explain to us the "scientific" definition of personhood, and be sure to include links to all the multitudes of scientific sources from which you derive it.

And while you're at it, please explain to us - scientifically - how and why a plant or a "watered seed" is life, but a fetus is not.

False equivalency and appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. Reality check, there is a difference between facts and opinion, and something does not magically become true because you say it is.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Except you missed out the part that life is considered to start when the baby is born.

Oppsie, missed that one.
What Republicans need to do is, deem all fetuses corporations, then they’ll be given rights as persons.

:lol:

What leftists need to do is develop brains; then they'll be given respect as persons.

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts

Oppsie, missed that one.
What Republicans need to do is, deem all fetuses corporations, then they’ll be given rights as persons.

:lol:

Since corporations don't have a soul, they'd be mostly right...

FINALLY, something leftists are experts on: being soulless.

A Fetus is not a Citizen. It has no rights. Unless of course you want activists to step in and claim representation
An obstetrician is trained that they are treating two patients when treating a woman who is pregnant. Therefore two Individuals. Medically speaking anyway.

By the way. In terms of Legal rights, the unborn do have them. And theyre fully enforceable. the unborn will be represented in a court. We can start with inheritance rights if something happens to the parents. For one thing.
You're just too willfully ignorant in your desire to push an ideological agenda masked as some sort of moral crusade. You're one of those self-appointed Tribunes. But not of any living breathing people, just of the unborn

Medically speaking? Okay, let's have at it

Refusal of Medically Recommended Treatment During Pregnancy - ACOG
Recommendations
On the basis of the principles outlined in this Committee Opinion, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (the College) makes the following recommendations:

• Pregnancy is not an exception to the principle that a decisionally capable patient has the right to refuse treatment, even treatment needed to maintain life. Therefore, a decisionally capable pregnant woman’s decision to refuse recommended medical or surgical interventions should be respected.

While you're shrieking and wailing about definitions, maybe you could find the definition of "irrelevant".

Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine
Your scientific acumen is just staggering.

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.

Your dishonesty, disingenuousness and ignorance is astounding

please allow me to share a previous post, as it is normal for people like you to jump in with outrage having no clue what you are commenting on

An obstetrician is trained that they are treating two patients when treating a woman who is pregnant. Therefore two Individuals. Medically speaking anyway.

By the way. In terms of Legal rights, the unborn do have them. And theyre fully enforceable. the unborn will be represented in a court. We can start with inheritance rights if something happens to the parents. For one thing.
You're just too willfully ignorant in your desire to push an ideological agenda masked as some sort of moral crusade. You're one of those self-appointed Tribunes. But not of any living breathing people, just of the unborn

Medically speaking? Okay, let's have at it

Refusal of Medically Recommended Treatment During Pregnancy - ACOG
Recommendations
On the basis of the principles outlined in this Committee Opinion, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (the College) makes the following recommendations:

• Pregnancy is not an exception to the principle that a decisionally capable patient has the right to refuse treatment, even treatment needed to maintain life. Therefore, a decisionally capable pregnant woman’s decision to refuse recommended medical or surgical interventions should be respected.

Please allow me to give you the same answer to this waste of keystrokes that I did before: IRRELEVANT.

Forum List

Back