Roe vs Wade vs facts

Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Either you can say that Democrats passionately defend unfettered abortion all the way through pregnancy because they don't believe unborn children aren't people, or you can say that Democrats passionately defend abortion all the way through pregnancy because they know unborn children are people and they approve of killing them anyway.

Take your pick.
Once again...WHO are the democrats that who defend "unfettered abortion all through pregnancy"??
The list is long. Let's start with the asswipes that voted against the partial birth abortion ban.
Fact-Checking Trump's Statements On 'Partial-Birth' Abortion

Right-Wing Media Keep Pushing Myth Of "Partial-Birth" Abortion

When you come up with that list, be sure to include the reasons for the opposition. Hillary Clinton opposed it because it did not include an exception to protect the life of the mother IN ACCORDANCEWITH ROE V WADE.

What the fuck does "Trump's statement on partial birth abortion" have to do with this conversation? Was either one of us talking about what "Trump said" about it?

I assume that your quibbling about what I call it is an admission that you know as well as I do that there is no cutoff date Democrats would ever accept, and you're just too much of a dishonest coward to simply say so.

Well, as I see it, you have two choices. Either you can say that Democrats passionately defend unfettered abortion all the way through pregnancy because they don't believe unborn children aren't people, or you can say that Democrats passionately defend abortion all the way through pregnancy because they know unborn children are people and they approve of killing them anyway.

Take your pick.
Once again...WHO are the democrats that who defend "unfettered abortion all through pregnancy"??
The list is long. Let's start with the asswipes that voted against the partial birth abortion ban.

When you come up with that list, be sure to include the reasons for the opposition. Hillary Clinton opposed it because it did not include an exception to protect the life of the mother IN ACCORDANCEWITH ROE V WADE.

What the fuck does "Trump's statement on partial birth abortion" have to do with this conversation? Was either one of us talking about what "Trump said" about it?

I assume that your quibbling about what I call it is an admission that you know as well as I do that there is no cutoff date Democrats would ever accept, and you're just too much of a dishonest coward to simply say so.

What the fuck does "Trump's statement on partial birth abortion" have to do with this conversation? I'll tell you what. He, like the rest of his party lie about and use it as a scare tactic. That's what.

Take your pick.

What the fuck does "Trump's statement on partial birth abortion" have to do with this conversation? I'll tell you what. He, like the rest of his party lie about and use it as a scare tactic. That's what.

I just heard, "Everything is about Trump, because I'm obsessed with hating him! Aaaarrgh!"

Not a person?
True. Check out the sacred Constitution.
Article XIV
2: Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

Last edited:
I notice you [Cecilie1200] do not deny cnm 's suggestions. How very telling
Give her a break. That would leave insufficient time and room for her to expound on her many superiorities.

Last edited:
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine
Your scientific acumen is just staggering.

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??
Set your priorities in a PRACTICAL way.
Not sure why you feel it is acceptable to rip an unborn child, that can feel pain, limb from limb. That is really sick stuff.
How do you know what a fetus “feels” AND is able to process cognitively?
I do know there are MANY sentient BORN children who would LOVE your help, not only in the US, but all over the world. Get busy!
Last year the US redistributed a trillion tax payer dollars to the "poor". On top of that, citizens voluntarily gave $380 billion additional dollars to charity. What exactly did you do?
I’m not the one claiming that hypocritical “pro-life” stance. You are, aren’t you?
Are you willing to pay more taxes and to donate more to charities dealing with more (unwanted) children?

Not a person?
True. Check out the sacred Constitution.
Article XIV
2: Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed.

LOL, the lengths people will willingly go to to keep killing children legal NEVER ceases to amaze me. They're "people".

unnamed-1.jpg

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

The founding fathers? You mean the slave-owning, dueling, wig-wearing shmucks who didn't think non-land-owners and women should be allowed to vote?

LOL, the lengths people will willingly go to to keep killing children legal NEVER ceases to amaze me. They're "people".
Yet your argument was they were persons and as such entitled to Constitutional protections, as the OP stated. Shifting goal posts much?
In any case, the Constitution has not assigned the unborn the status of person, therefore they do not have the Constitutional rights of a person.

Last edited:
Pain. Liberals are fine with ripping developing babies and throwing them into the baby equivalent of a wood chipper dipped in acid. They do not care about others. They are self-centered. It used to be an insult. Now it is a badge of honor.
I care about other people. I have little concern with a fetus in a woman's womb. None of my business. It's her body, not mine

A fetus is not part of his mother's body. Again, interminably, I must refer you to the DNA evidence. Every ACTUAL part of a woman's body carries the same DNA as every other part of her body. The fetus, however, has a unique DNA signature from his mother's. He is a separate organism. Unlike your position, this is not biased opinion; this is biological, scientific fact.
Nice try. Yes, the DNA is different in the fetus than the mother’s body. So what? That fetus is INSIDE her body which SHE is responsible for, not you or the nanny-state government.

If you were really pro-LIFE, you would ASSIST those families with BORN children who could use your involvement, and there are PLENTY.
Do you??

"So what"? How very scientific of you. "So the DNA proves your point. Who cares about DNA? I FEEELZ that I'm right!!"

If the woman didn't want a separate human being - and make no mistake, I HAVE noted that you have admitted that the baby is a separate, individual human being, no matter how hard you tried to pretend that wasn't what happened - inside her body, perhaps she shouldn't have created him. I have zero tolerance for any argument that says, "It's okay to kill living humans if they are inconvenient, and the government has no right to protect human life because LOCATION!" Not only is it the most imbecilic fail at logic in the history of ever, it's evil. I also have no sympathy for someone who is adult enough to be fucking, but not adult enough to understand the consequences of fucking or how to avoid them, and then actually expects not only to be allowed to kill an innocent baby because SHE behaved like a careless trollop, but expects to be PITIED for how hard it all is on HER.

Furthermore, if you were REALLY concerned about "born children", rather than just trying to drag everyone down to your repulsive level so you don't have to feel guilty for being a monster, you would take the time to actually find out whether or not your accusations are grounded, rather than just flinging them around like a monkey throwing his own shit, hoping to make others as dirty as you are.

Do you know me? Do you know anything about me or my life? No? Then you have no way of knowing what I do or don't do in regards to this issue or any other. You are simply ASSuming because YOU are a selfish piece of shit, everyone else must be as well.

As far as "practical" goes, I have no desire to be "practical" about killing other humans. And if I did, I'm sure I could find some who are far more inconvenient and less valuable. Always keep in mind that if you are going to set a standard where people have no intrinsic value and matter only insofar as other people think they do, YOU are going to come off worse in that measurement.
Wow, what a diatribe. Seems like you were throwing bunch of stuff at a wall and hoping something would stick.

Ok, let’s see ... You have “no sympathy for someone who is adult enough to be fucking, but not adult enough to understand the consequences of fucking”.
Well babe, that’s not your concern. They don’t need your sympathy, i.e., fuck off.
Not my concern either ... until the innocent child is born (+ a week).

Your “killing human beings” rhetoric is ridiculous. Big big difference between an embryo and observable sentient born infant.
The born infant can cry! (joke!).
Seriously though, i’d have no problem with killing an embryo that mother does not want over a dog or cat that i’ve grown to love.

I notice you [Cecilie1200] do not deny cnm 's suggestions. How very telling
Give her a break. That would leave insufficient time and room for her to expound on her many superiorities.

You're right. Digging around, trying to find an actual suggestion by you, would require almost as much time as hunting for a bikini in Antarctica. And be about as useful.

Do you??
Not sure why you feel it is acceptable to rip an unborn child, that can feel pain, limb from limb. That is really sick stuff.
How do you know what a fetus “feels” AND is able to process cognitively?
I do know there are MANY sentient BORN children who would LOVE your help, not only in the US, but all over the world. Get busy!
Last year the US redistributed a trillion tax payer dollars to the "poor". On top of that, citizens voluntarily gave $380 billion additional dollars to charity. What exactly did you do?
I’m not the one claiming that hypocritical “pro-life” stance. You are, aren’t you?
Are you willing to pay more taxes and to donate more to charities dealing with more (unwanted) children?

Are you willing to stop killing babies if people give even more to charities? Exactly what is the cutoff amount of dollars where you'll stop killing babies?

Roe Vs Wade Vs facts
Abortion is not legal under American constitutional law.
Too bad the founders of the nation can't come back to tell us what a bunch of idiots we are.
For the U.S. government to execute someone, or give authority to execute someone, a person has to be found guilty of committing a crime in a court of law.
The U.S. government was never given authority to randomly choose people to be executed.
No state that authorizes abortion can do so without being in violation of federal constitutional rights.
There is no greater form of corruption that one innocent person having to die because another person claims they have a RIGHT under the law.
The Atheist Democrats have an answer for everything, they say "it's not a person until it's born"
OK well, i'm going to go to the Ford plant and drive a truck off the property without paying for it, before they install the antenna, because it's not a truck yet.
What are we? 12 years old?
I guess bullsht is more believable when it comes from someone in a suit with a big title.
We know the Democrats are going to take the side of evil, but what is staggering to think about is how many Republicans have been going along with this.
Every politician who considers themselves a proponent of the Constitution should have been banging pots and pans together in every interview, saying we need to stop these unconstitutional executions.
The Democrats took a few horror stories of "back alley abortions" and legalized a holocaust with them.
We call ourselves a Christian nation and we kill far more people than the pagans did in human sacrifice, and we have surpassed barbarism of the Aztecs ripping someone's heart out and pushing them down a pyramid.
The whole time the Atheist Democrats are laughing their ass off of what they do to our country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
People say there may be a time when a woman has to choose between her life and the kid's.
Well, i guess that decision is up to her, but if the Democrats are going to use that to get their foot-in-the-door for an abortion clinic on every corner, then we have to stop it completely.

Let's be reminded that Ron Paul has been a doctor his whole life, and never saw one case where a woman had to choose between her life or the baby's life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If we're going to be telling woman they're not going to be having abortions, then we're going to have to do an emergency clean up of the adoption / foster care system.
Currently 70% to 80% of children who enter the system suffer some form of abuse.
The child molester Democrats are going to be standing by waiting to expand
their control over that too.
We're going to need wise people in politics to solve these problems, not these dopes in suits we got.

The founding fathers? You mean the slave-owning, dueling, wig-wearing shmucks who didn't think non-land-owners and women should be allowed to vote?

Who were still exponentially smarter and more moral than you have ever been or will ever be in your whole smug life, yeah.

Forum List

Back