Roe v. Wade overturn clock

If men would wear a raincoat and women take the pill, little babies would not be deemed expendable

Grow the fuck up!

-Geaux

wonder if crusader reatard is even aware roe vs wade got started cause his hero warmonger reagan was the first politician to really open up abortion in california.LOL

I will post the same question I asked in another post: "Is this what we want...to "empower women"?

How Overturning Roe V. Wade Would Empower Women
Nothing more empowering then a 13 year old girl with a pregnancy she doesn’t want. Especially since opponents of RvW don’t really want women to have contraception or access to science based contraceptive knowledge.

Last edited:
I will post the same question I asked in another post: "Is this what we want...to "empower women"?

Nothing more empowering then a 13 year old girl with a pregnancy she doesn’t want. Especially since opponents of RvW don’t really want women to have contraception or access to science based contraceptive knowledge.

Baloney, that's just pro abortion talking points

You're better than that, Coyote

Coyote is just a Leftard talking point puppet.

Perhaps, but it matters. And you have to admit, restrictions on the easy availability of contraception and sound knowledge has been pushed. If you want to make abortion illegal then you damn well better make contraception cheap and readily available.

I know the counter argument is “we shouldn’t have to pay for your contraception”...well...fine, you can pay the far higher costs of ruined lives, high school drop outs and unwanted kids. Not everyone is as giving and loving as you are. The kids people love before birth are expendable after birth.

Perhaps, but it matters. And you have to admit, restrictions on the easy availability of contraception and sound knowledge has been pushed. If you want to make abortion illegal then you damn well better make contraception cheap and readily available.

I know the counter argument is “we shouldn’t have to pay for your contraception”...well...fine, you can pay the far higher costs of ruined lives, high school drop outs and unwanted kids. Not everyone is as giving and loving as you are. The kids people love before birth are expendable after birth.

Contraception has been available free of charge or sliding scale for decades.

I'm a woman don't try and snow me

I truly wonder how many of these pussyhat wearing morons have any idea what it would take to overturn Roe, or what it would mean in practical terms?

So, let me ask you a simple question:

Do you salute Abortion? If so, does it empower you?
(Ok that was two simple questions.)

Through Planned Parenthood.

So, let me ask you a simple question:

Do you salute Abortion? If so, does it empower you?
(Ok that was two simple questions.)
Abortion doesn’t empower anyone. The right to be able to make your own choices regarding your body, in private does.

Through Planned Parenthood.

Yeah, without Margaret Sanger, there wouldn't be no Planned Parenthood. There wouldn't no murder of innocent babies.

Forum List

Back