Roe v. Wade overturn clock

Nothing more empowering then a 13 year old girl with a pregnancy she doesn’t want. Especially since opponents of RvW don’t really want women to have contraception or access to science based contraceptive knowledge.

Baloney, that's just pro abortion talking points

You're better than that, Coyote

Perhaps, but it matters. And you have to admit, restrictions on the easy availability of contraception and sound knowledge has been pushed. If you want to make abortion illegal then you damn well better make contraception cheap and readily available.

I know the counter argument is “we shouldn’t have to pay for your contraception”...well...fine, you can pay the far higher costs of ruined lives, high school drop outs and unwanted kids. Not everyone is as giving and loving as you are. The kids people love before birth are expendable after birth.

Contraception has been available free of charge or sliding scale for decades.

I'm a woman don't try and snow me

Through Planned Parenthood.

Yeah, without Margaret Sanger, there wouldn't be no Planned Parenthood. There wouldn't no murder of innocent babies.

She was anti abortion. You should check your facts.

I will post the same question I asked in another post: "Is this what we want...to "empower women"?

How Overturning Roe V. Wade Would Empower Women
Nothing more empowering then a 13 year old girl with a pregnancy she doesn’t want. Especially since opponents of RvW don’t really want women to have contraception or access to science based contraceptive knowledge.
Morning after pill. Its 2018
That is abortion.

I will post the same question I asked in another post: "Is this what we want...to "empower women"?

Perhaps, but it matters. And you have to admit, restrictions on the easy availability of contraception and sound knowledge has been pushed. If you want to make abortion illegal then you damn well better make contraception cheap and readily available.

I know the counter argument is “we shouldn’t have to pay for your contraception”...well...fine, you can pay the far higher costs of ruined lives, high school drop outs and unwanted kids. Not everyone is as giving and loving as you are. The kids people love before birth are expendable after birth.

In the libtards world it’s always someone else’s fault!

Nope, through any public health office, every county has one.

I warned you ...don't try and snow me

What people should choose and what they do choose is often at odds.
Avoiding pregnancy is infinitely better than abortion.
In any case, it is the woman's choice about bearing a child or not.

Not trying to snow you but it has been many years since I needed it and that was not the case then. I got curious snd sure enough my county does, quite extensively, offering a variety of BC options - in fact (surprisingly). So I decided to look at other states and randomly picked Brewster County, TX. Not finding much at all there. At the county level, nothing - links for Texas Right To Life (they con't like contraception), PP, but nothing at the county health level. At the state level...it's barren: Family Planning. My state is solid red, very poor yet has good info and cheap or even free contraception. Texas has more wealth (though very poor areas as well) - has little to none. So who is snowing who? Interestingly both Texas and my state are in the highest teen pregnancy rate stats.

That was a lot of words to say “I’ll do what I want and you’ll pay for it”

Not trying to snow you but it has been many years since I needed it and that was not the case then. I got curious snd sure enough my county does, quite extensively, offering a variety of BC options - in fact (surprisingly). So I decided to look at other states and randomly picked Brewster County, TX. Not finding much at all there. At the county level, nothing - links for Texas Right To Life (they con't like contraception), PP, but nothing at the county health level. At the state level...it's barren: Family Planning. My state is solid red, very poor yet has good info and cheap or even free contraception. Texas has more wealth (though very poor areas as well) - has little to none. So who is snowing who? Interestingly both Texas and my state are in the highest teen pregnancy rate stats.

Any public health office offers it. I grew up in bumfuck Egypt, the closest city of any size was 40 miles away. Our county public health office had it for anyone wanting it.

A novel idea...boys and girls spend a few dollars and buy condoms.

Hell in our city they have groups walking around handing them out to fight STDs.

The I can't afford birth control and republicans won't pay for it is stupid shit

Morning after pill. Its 2018
That is abortion.

How so? Is it not a precaution? The girl may not even be pregnant and 13 year olds should not be having sex!!!! WTF!!?!?!?!?

Any public health office offers it. I grew up in bumfuck Egypt, the closest city of any size was 40 miles away. Our county public health office had it for anyone wanting it.

Hell in our city they have groups walking around handing them out to fight STDs.

The I can't afford birth control and republicans won't pay for it is stupid shit

How about having two parents and the parents educating the kids on sex and how you have to be a responsible adult? Novel concept.

How about having two parents and the parents educating the kids on sex and how you have to be a responsible adult? Novel concept.

We do ours.

I'm under no delusions kids are not going to have sex but parents can educate them.

Our girls have chosen abstinence, we'll see if it holds up but if it doesn't they know how to prevent pregnancy and STDs

We do ours.

I'm under no delusions kids are not going to have sex but parents can educate them.

Our girls have chosen abstinence, we'll see if it holds up but if it doesn't they know how to prevent pregnancy and STDs

My girls are 14 and 13 and they know all the facts. I am cool with them waiting til marriage (I know it is unrealistic) but I am not cool with them even doing anything remotely close to sex until they turn 16.

We do ours.

My girls are 14 and 13 and they know all the facts. I am cool with them waiting til marriage (I know it is unrealistic) but I am not cool with them even doing anything remotely close to sex until they turn 16.

Two of ours are 15 and another turns 15 in Nov. They are just now being allowed to date. Surprisingly enough they're not showing much interest in it.

They're goal orientated and focused on academics, that's part of it.

We do ours.

Two of ours are 15 and another turns 15 in Nov. They are just now being allowed to date. Surprisingly enough they're not showing much interest in it.

They're goal orientated and focused on academics, that's part of it.

Same here. Mine play sports and get home late then do HW. No time for anything else.

We do ours.

That is how I think makes the most sense. You teach and hope for the best but prepare for the all contingencies.

The reprehensible, authoritarian right can’t wait to start forcing women to give birth against their will.

Conservatives seek more government power at the expense of individual liberty.

The reprehensible, authoritarian right can’t wait to start forcing women to give birth against their will.

Conservatives seek more government power at the expense of individual liberty.

:cuckoo:

Conservatives are small government and less regulation, moron

You don't have the first clue....as usual

Can someone please explain why abortion is still a "thing" now that we have a morning after pill?

Forum List

Back