Alabama Chief of Police arrested for obscene behavior.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Billy Drithers the Chief of the Level Plains Alabama Police Department was according to the complaint walking behind teenaged girls with his hand in his pocket playing with himself. He also began this while in an elevator, and while watching girls use a freshwater shower on the beach.

Alabama police chief arrested for masturbating at the beach, fondling himself in elevator with kids | Daily Mail Online

First, eww. Now that that is out of the way, I wonder if he is one of those good cops we hear about. The ones who only scum would object to. The next question is how heavily are they going to play up the dedicated his life to pubic service and protecting the public during his trial? I’m betting that there will be a faint humming of Glory Glory Hallelujah in the background as he tells everyone that despite all the witnesses, he is totally innocent. He was just having a lot of trouble, that spanned a long period of time, finding his keys. Or something.

Counting down to the next story about the War on Police in a vain effort to distract everyone from all the criminal cops.

Billy Driggers-
On Tuesday, the Panama City Beach police were called to the Aqua Condominiums on a report of a suspicious person. Resort guests told security officials they saw a white male masturbating as he watched women.

Police identified the man in question as Driggers, who was not a registered guest of the condo nor did he have any valid reason to be on the property, police said.

Surveillance footage from the property showed Driggers used the elevators at the resort and on three occasions appeared to have his hand down his pants, masturbating in the presence of women and children, police said.

Driggers was also accused of masturbating while walking behind teenage girls on the beach and filming or taking photos of the girls rinsing off in the outside showers, police said.

Alabama police chief allegedly fondled himself in front of girls in Panama City Beach

Yeah, there are some bad apples out there. Prosecute him to the fullest, if proven guilty.

But the majority are not.

Typical of the internally-repressed hypermoralists. I bet he's got the Ten Commandments on an obelisk outside his police department. Wonder if he's ever been to the Gadsden Mall.

Great PD to have around town in the event of a sex crime too.

Billy Driggers-
On Tuesday, the Panama City Beach police were called to the Aqua Condominiums on a report of a suspicious person. Resort guests told security officials they saw a white male masturbating as he watched women.

Police identified the man in question as Driggers, who was not a registered guest of the condo nor did he have any valid reason to be on the property, police said.

Surveillance footage from the property showed Driggers used the elevators at the resort and on three occasions appeared to have his hand down his pants, masturbating in the presence of women and children, police said.

Driggers was also accused of masturbating while walking behind teenage girls on the beach and filming or taking photos of the girls rinsing off in the outside showers, police said.

Alabama police chief allegedly fondled himself in front of girls in Panama City Beach

Yeah, there are some bad apples out there. Prosecute him to the fullest, if proven guilty.

There be the rub. The few bad apples argument is flawed on it’s face. Let’s take Billy. I bet if you take the time to really investigate, you’ll find he was lewd before. Only he had to go to Florida to get caught. There is a possibility that some medical issue caused the sudden change in behavior, if he wasn’t doing it before. Say, something like a Tumor or some other physical change to his brain. But absent that, then we have the pattern of behavior issue.

When you look at a criminal, you can usually track a progression of crimes. Most people don’t begin with Rape. First, they were peeking in windows, or trying to look up skirts. They got the thrill, and then had to escalate to continue the thrill. Like an addict needing more and more of the drug to get the same feeling.

Billy felt comfortable enough that he did all this in public. Unless he has a Tumor, or some other factor that suddenly affected his brain, we’re talking about several things.

First, a sense of entitlement. That doesn’t form overnight. That takes time to develop. Billy was doing this in multiple locations, as if he planned them, and went where he would have more opportunity to do this. He had done it before. Yet those other people who saw it either A) Didn’t report it. Or B) Had the report set aside for the good of the department. Likely it was B. It usually is. It’s called “professional courtesy” by cops.

Look at the number of cops who get busted for DUI. The videos of those encounters inevitably has the old argument in full view. “Come on man, I’m a cop too.”

The cops expect to be let go. They expect the courtesy. They expect to be given the slack. The only way this expectation could possibly exist is if it is reasonably normal for things to be brushed aside when dealing with a cop.

Look at the cases of cops caught planting evidence. Those are almost always done with other cops around watching. How can you hope to get away with it if there are other cops there who will tell the truth on the reports they’re going to write in a few hours? I mean, talk about committing the equivalent of suicide. That isn’t even Russian Roulette is it? It’s pointing the gun at your head with every cylinder full of hollow points.

But those cases are never revealed by the testimony of other cops are they? They’re exposed by video, either inadvertently captured by the police cameras, or by bystander video. I don’t mind video on me while I’m working, because if something happens, it will clearly show what went wrong. What I did wrong, or what happened if I didn’t do anything wrong. You can’t argue with the video. Cops tend to object, and tell people to turn the cameras off, claiming the law prohibits this activity when the Law absolutely does not prohibit it anywhere in the fifty states.

When you stop thinking of cops as heroic public servants who are honorable to the point of shaming Captain America, then you can see what they really are. That is usually they are people who were bullied in high school, and never got over it. They’re looking for revenge, and sometimes even use steroids to bulk up to allow them to be even more intimidating and demand even more submissiveness from people.

When I was a Sergeant in the Army I had the duty as Sergeant of the Guard. I briefed my soldiers on what was expected. I told them to ignore any insults, and focus on the actions. I gave them an example.

“Sir may I see your Identification Card?”

“Fuck you I’m not showing you anything.” The man says and then hands over the card.

He’s doing what I asked, the words don’t hurt. They don’t matter. They are irrelevant. It is the actions that we want. We want the person to be compliant, and as long as he is doing what you want, let him say anything he wants.

If you did that to a cop, complied with every request or order but insulted him and verbally refused while physically complying the cop would lose his damned mind. He would only hear the words, and not see the compliance. He would be transported back to that High School where he was stuffed in a trash can, or given a swirly.

Do you realize how many cops there are in the US? Over a million. Yet you want to condemn all because if the few.

Billy Driggers-

There be the rub. The few bad apples argument is flawed on it’s face. Let’s take Billy. I bet if you take the time to really investigate, you’ll find he was lewd before. Only he had to go to Florida to get caught. There is a possibility that some medical issue caused the sudden change in behavior, if he wasn’t doing it before. Say, something like a Tumor or some other physical change to his brain. But absent that, then we have the pattern of behavior issue.

When you look at a criminal, you can usually track a progression of crimes. Most people don’t begin with Rape. First, they were peeking in windows, or trying to look up skirts. They got the thrill, and then had to escalate to continue the thrill. Like an addict needing more and more of the drug to get the same feeling.

Billy felt comfortable enough that he did all this in public. Unless he has a Tumor, or some other factor that suddenly affected his brain, we’re talking about several things.

First, a sense of entitlement. That doesn’t form overnight. That takes time to develop. Billy was doing this in multiple locations, as if he planned them, and went where he would have more opportunity to do this. He had done it before. Yet those other people who saw it either A) Didn’t report it. Or B) Had the report set aside for the good of the department. Likely it was B. It usually is. It’s called “professional courtesy” by cops.

Look at the number of cops who get busted for DUI. The videos of those encounters inevitably has the old argument in full view. “Come on man, I’m a cop too.”

The cops expect to be let go. They expect the courtesy. They expect to be given the slack. The only way this expectation could possibly exist is if it is reasonably normal for things to be brushed aside when dealing with a cop.

Look at the cases of cops caught planting evidence. Those are almost always done with other cops around watching. How can you hope to get away with it if there are other cops there who will tell the truth on the reports they’re going to write in a few hours? I mean, talk about committing the equivalent of suicide. That isn’t even Russian Roulette is it? It’s pointing the gun at your head with every cylinder full of hollow points.

But those cases are never revealed by the testimony of other cops are they? They’re exposed by video, either inadvertently captured by the police cameras, or by bystander video. I don’t mind video on me while I’m working, because if something happens, it will clearly show what went wrong. What I did wrong, or what happened if I didn’t do anything wrong. You can’t argue with the video. Cops tend to object, and tell people to turn the cameras off, claiming the law prohibits this activity when the Law absolutely does not prohibit it anywhere in the fifty states.

When you stop thinking of cops as heroic public servants who are honorable to the point of shaming Captain America, then you can see what they really are. That is usually they are people who were bullied in high school, and never got over it. They’re looking for revenge, and sometimes even use steroids to bulk up to allow them to be even more intimidating and demand even more submissiveness from people.

When I was a Sergeant in the Army I had the duty as Sergeant of the Guard. I briefed my soldiers on what was expected. I told them to ignore any insults, and focus on the actions. I gave them an example.

“Fuck you I’m not showing you anything.” The man says and then hands over the card.

He’s doing what I asked, the words don’t hurt. They don’t matter. They are irrelevant. It is the actions that we want. We want the person to be compliant, and as long as he is doing what you want, let him say anything he wants.

If you did that to a cop, complied with every request or order but insulted him and verbally refused while physically complying the cop would lose his damned mind. He would only hear the words, and not see the compliance. He would be transported back to that High School where he was stuffed in a trash can, or given a swirly.

Billy Driggers-

Mental patient on the loose.

Billy Driggers-

Mental patient on the loose.
Well with 2000 people in the city? it seems that they did not have any standards for the job. More than likely works for free.

Billy Drithers the Chief of the Level Plains Alabama Police Department was according to the complaint walking behind teenaged girls with his hand in his pocket playing with himself. He also began this while in an elevator, and while watching girls use a freshwater shower on the beach.

Alabama police chief arrested for masturbating at the beach, fondling himself in elevator with kids | Daily Mail Online

First, eww. Now that that is out of the way, I wonder if he is one of those good cops we hear about. The ones who only scum would object to. The next question is how heavily are they going to play up the dedicated his life to pubic service and protecting the public during his trial? I’m betting that there will be a faint humming of Glory Glory Hallelujah in the background as he tells everyone that despite all the witnesses, he is totally innocent. He was just having a lot of trouble, that spanned a long period of time, finding his keys. Or something.

Counting down to the next story about the War on Police in a vain effort to distract everyone from all the criminal cops.
Its hard being lonely and a man needs a hobby.

Billy Driggers-

My conversations went like this. Sir you have a warrant for you arrest, so you are under arrest. Turn around and put your hands on the car. Suspect: You are not going arrest me. Officr: Yes I am and you have to go tojail. Your choice is to go to the EM room first or the Booking desk. Never had any problem with this approach.

Do you realize how many cops there are in the US? Over a million. Yet you want to condemn all because if the few.

Billy Driggers-

There are about three million cops in the nation. That includes Federal, State, County, and City. That is defined as people with guns, badges, and powers of arrest.

But we judge them different than any other group or subset of our society. Look at Rape allegations. We count the number of reports. Washington State was just in the news as they were blasted for having hundreds or even thousands of untested rape kits.

But where we count rapes, by the number of reports, we only count Police Misconduct by the convictions. Only if the cop is convicted, is it considered a case of misconduct. Most cases are handled “internally”. As matters of employment, and thus protected from view of the public by privacy laws.

Imagine if the police stood up in Chicago, with one of the worst Murder Rates in the country, and announced that the number was actually much much lower, and every case had a conviction. We would roll our eyes. The supporters of the police would blame Democrats, or Liberals, or Chicago trying to lie. But those same cops use the same approach when dealing with corruption. It is estimated that one in five criminal cases have a lie by a cop involved somewhere. That means that if there are one hundred cases being heard in your city, twenty of them probably have a cop lying in it somewhere.

Most lies are used to get around the technical hurdles that exist. If the cop really didn’t have probable cause for a search, he will claim that the baddie “dropped” the drugs, or whatever. That way the evidence is admissible absent probable cause for a search. Or the lie is what the cop saw, making sure that the baddie doesn’t get away with it. But Perjury, knowingly stating false or misleading information with the intent to affect the outcome of the trial is a Felony in every single state. Felons are criminals, and today an estimated twenty percent of the cases before a judge will involve some sort of Felony to make sure the baddie is convicted.

If you are talking about twenty percent of the cases, then you are not talking a few bad apples. There is no way that one or even five percent of the cops could be bad that way. Because people who commit felonies are bad guys right? That is why we have cops, to catch and gather evidence about bad guys who commit crimes like Felonies. But they never catch each other for some reason. Not until it is exposed by some video that they were unaware of. Then we hear the denials and the shock to the department claims from the bosses. We hear the routine won’t be tolerated claims.

When cops are busted, unlike the rest of us, they don’t get the book thrown at them. If I was trying to pick a lock of a house, and gave up and kicked the door open. I used a gun to take a homeowner and restrain him what charges would I face? Possession of burglary tools. Attempted breaking and entering. Breaking and entering. Destruction of private property. Criminal Tresspass, Assault with a Deadly Weapon, and probably Kidnapping for restraining the homeowner.

The police were charged with misconduct under color of law in Llano Texas. Why did the cop have lockpicking tools? Why wasn’t that considered as a crime? Are you saying it’s legal for cops to pick locks to gain illegal entry into a house? Why was the cop kicking the door in not added to the charges? Where were the long list of crimes involved? The cop committed a Felony, but all the other charges were absent.

Llano Police Department nearly wiped out in series of indictments

Two thirds of the cops in the city were indicted so far. A year ago I posted a thread congradulating Jacksonville Florida for doing the right thing. Jacksonville Deputy arrested for beating handcuffed teen.

I hoped, well it was a faint hope, that this trend was going to continue, and expand. So far, not so much, but that faint hope still exists.

I don’t believe in special treatment. I believe in equality for all, and if the cop is right, I’ll say so. If the cop is wrong, I also say so.

Typical of the internally-repressed hypermoralists. I bet he's got the Ten Commandments on an obelisk outside his police department. Wonder if he's ever been to the Gadsden Mall.

Great PD to have around town in the event of a sex crime too.

'It takes a thief to catch a thief.'

1. maybe he was scratching
2. I've gone over many times the numbers about police ''''problems'''
the problem starts with the criminals, who THEN resist/attack/etc

upload_2018-10-11_4-45-45.jpeg

upload_2018-10-11_4-46-12.jpeg

No, the problem is in how you respond to that. In the case of Jason Van Dyke. I’ve said before, and I believe, he would not have been charged if he had stopped shooting when Laquan fell to the ground. It would have been extreme in my opinion but his actions could have been, almost certainly would have been viewed as “justified”. The problem arose when he continued to shoot long after Laquan lay in the street bleeding.

Justified use of force is not just the right to use it, but how much, and when you stop. Let’s say someone swings his fist at you in a bar. You block and counter punch. You hit him five more times, and he falls to the ground, apparently unconscious. You’ve won the fight. You’ve defended yourself. Job done, move along. Instead you start to kick the man, you stomp on him, and kick him over and over again.

The principle is that in your defense, you are taking action to stop the threat to your safety, and the safety of others. I wholeheartedly agree with that principle. But that principle does not cover every action, nor every incident. It is not a blanket large enough to cover anything and everything. It is a shield against blame when you acted as you believed you had to.

But it must be used with restraint. In South Carolina, a police officer shot a man reaching for his Identification as instructed. The Officer was charged, properly in my mind. Also in South Carolina, a cop was convicted for shooting a man in the back. His argument was destroyed when he adjusted the scene of the shooting. That is the other condition vital for the argument that you were acting to defend yourself. You must tell the truth about it all. You can’t adjust the scene, or the narrative, to make yourself look better, or give yourself an easier time. Because when you lie about one thing, you will lie about the rest. How can we trust your statement that you were afraid for your life when you lied about another aspect of the incident? In those cases, the truth really will set you free. A lie will doom you.

The actions of the bad guy may require force to take him into custody, or stop him. But that force must stop at some point. The point in which the force must stop is when the threat no longer exists. Especially when dealing with a trained individual. The argument that they were in the grip of passions and unable to stop is never weaker than when a cop uses it. We train the cops, and they’re the ones who are supposed to control their emotions and be the professionals. They’re the ones being paid to do this which is the definition of a professional.

Arguing that we can not correct the failings of the police so long as there are bad guys is the worst of all possible standards. Because you are merely arguing that one bad guy is preferable to another bad guy. If that is our standard, then I’ll go with it. Because the police would be the worst bad guy in a lot of situations. When a cop plants a small amount of Marijuna on a guy, and gets a misdemeanor arrest, the cop committed a felony, to get a minor crook. The cop is the bigger threat to society in that case isn’t he?

No, the problem is in how you respond to that. In the case of Jason Van Dyke. I’ve said before, and I believe, he would not have been charged if he had stopped shooting when Laquan fell to the ground. It would have been extreme in my opinion but his actions could have been, almost certainly would have been viewed as “justified”. The problem arose when he continued to shoot long after Laquan lay in the street bleeding.

Justified use of force is not just the right to use it, but how much, and when you stop. Let’s say someone swings his fist at you in a bar. You block and counter punch. You hit him five more times, and he falls to the ground, apparently unconscious. You’ve won the fight. You’ve defended yourself. Job done, move along. Instead you start to kick the man, you stomp on him, and kick him over and over again.

The principle is that in your defense, you are taking action to stop the threat to your safety, and the safety of others. I wholeheartedly agree with that principle. But that principle does not cover every action, nor every incident. It is not a blanket large enough to cover anything and everything. It is a shield against blame when you acted as you believed you had to.

But it must be used with restraint. In South Carolina, a police officer shot a man reaching for his Identification as instructed. The Officer was charged, properly in my mind. Also in South Carolina, a cop was convicted for shooting a man in the back. His argument was destroyed when he adjusted the scene of the shooting. That is the other condition vital for the argument that you were acting to defend yourself. You must tell the truth about it all. You can’t adjust the scene, or the narrative, to make yourself look better, or give yourself an easier time. Because when you lie about one thing, you will lie about the rest. How can we trust your statement that you were afraid for your life when you lied about another aspect of the incident? In those cases, the truth really will set you free. A lie will doom you.

The actions of the bad guy may require force to take him into custody, or stop him. But that force must stop at some point. The point in which the force must stop is when the threat no longer exists. Especially when dealing with a trained individual. The argument that they were in the grip of passions and unable to stop is never weaker than when a cop uses it. We train the cops, and they’re the ones who are supposed to control their emotions and be the professionals. They’re the ones being paid to do this which is the definition of a professional.

Arguing that we can not correct the failings of the police so long as there are bad guys is the worst of all possible standards. Because you are merely arguing that one bad guy is preferable to another bad guy. If that is our standard, then I’ll go with it. Because the police would be the worst bad guy in a lot of situations. When a cop plants a small amount of Marijuna on a guy, and gets a misdemeanor arrest, the cop committed a felony, to get a minor crook. The cop is the bigger threat to society in that case isn’t he?
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
that's just counting unarmed blacks!!!!!
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
vast majority armed and DANGEROUS
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance [ not counting traffic stops ]
you divide 30 million by 233 and you get the percentage of the police problem-very, VERY, very small!!!!
The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly
....very very stupid to keep pulling weeds when the root is the problem--which is the criminals!!!..if they stop committing crime, AND resisting/ATTACKING cops, they won't get shot 99.9999999999999% of the time
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rpa11.pdf

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
there are over 30 million calls for police assistance [ not counting traffic stops ]
you divide 30 million by 233 and you get the percentage of the police problem-very, VERY, very small!!!!
The majority (93%) of persons who requested police assistance felt the officers acted properly
....very very stupid to keep pulling weeds when the root is the problem--which is the criminals!!!..if they stop committing crime, AND resisting/ATTACKING cops, they won't get shot 99.9999999999999% of the time
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

I see you didn’t address one damn thing I wrote. Instead going with your cut and paste racist crap. I’m not surprised. Anyone dumb enough to believe that crap is too dumb for reading comprehension.

I see you didn’t address one damn thing I wrote. Instead going with your cut and paste racist crap. I’m not surprised. Anyone dumb enough to believe that crap is too dumb for reading comprehension.
hahahahhaha
and none of you racist have addressed the FACTS I've posted numerous times

99% of these shootings are justified--plain and simple
jackass criminals resisting/attacking/etc
the community is better/safer when criminals [ black/white/red/purple/etc ] are dead

Forum List

Back