Roe v. Wade overturn clock

The reprehensible, authoritarian right can’t wait to start forcing women to give birth against their will.

Conservatives seek more government power at the expense of individual liberty.

:cuckoo:

Conservatives are small government and less regulation, moron

You don't have the first clue....as usual
Yep, government so small it will fit into a woman's uterus.

I lost track of the days, 500, 600?

Abortion still legal. I should sell all the coat hanger companies stock I bought after Brett was confirmed

I will post the same question I asked in another post: "Is this what we want...to "empower women"?

How Overturning Roe V. Wade Would Empower Women
Nothing more empowering then a 13 year old girl with a pregnancy she doesn’t want. Especially since opponents of RvW don’t really want women to have contraception or access to science based contraceptive knowledge.

For the last time, Bill Clinton said he had nothing to do with it.

Besides, Hillary said she was a ho trailer trash.

I lost track of the days, 500, 600?

Abortion still legal. I should sell all the coat hanger companies stock I bought after Brett was confirmed

Exactly how high do numbers go?

This may take a while.....................

Actually, one of the last nominees to be rejected by the Senate, which is always a Republican pick who is rejected BTW, was replaced by the author of the Roe vs. Wade decision.

Fun facts.

I loved the Hoover pick that was rejected before that. He was rejected by the Dims because he uttered some racist crap that he refused to recant, only to be replaced by a member of the KKK by FDR.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back