Helpful views on Brown Vs Board of Education

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
In today's society, exists a proud, independent, Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad, which asserts separate facilities. Presbyterians usually believe in a tie, in taxes or out look or policy or whatever, between Church and State, so Church may be a state facility, that the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad wants to be Separate and Equal.

Everything I ever read about the Judges decision in Brown Vs Board of Education just seems arbitrary rather than judicious on striking down "Separate But Equal". I heard that race bias among black children was used as a proof? Where is real evidence against Separate but Equal based on race harming the 14th amendment?
A link to the case.
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954)

If two races can't have two separate educations that are otherwise equal, in the view of the Church of Scotland and Scotland, then why isn't it Brown vs United Kingdom? Brown vs Europe?

Last edited:
It's perfectly acceptable to have persons of all colors, creeds, and ethinicities in our schools...

...but no Koreans ... they're just too weird.

article-2321042-19AB8CEC000005DC-379_634x655.jpg

• Banned
It was perfectly acceptable to have them equally, except to know extremely clearly, anyone with any time around international students, its a grade of English skill. We know this in Black IQ but the same with anybody with English Second Language, and they're citizens, Separate But Equal making a more accurate grade reflection. Everybody except Detroit Americans, because then they're slow at fitting in Detroit-style, this is news at 5, I lost my afro-speak.

Everything I ever read about the Judges decision in Brown Vs Board of Education just seems arbitrary rather than judicious on striking down "Separate But Equal". I heard that race bias among black children was used as a proof? Where is real evidence against Separate but Equal based on race harming the 14th amendment?
A link to the case.
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954)

Yes, the evidence was the fact that the separate schools were anything but equal. I remember I was going to public schools in the 50's. The waiting rooms at doctors offices were separate but far from being equal.

• Banned
I know highlighted throughout was the belief even by the children in the separate facilities 'ill just grow up to be a housemaid', and that's a totally separable cultural element. I don't even see how Segregation, or, the division on race of public facility, got grouped in with Civil Rights. In one instance, the black section is behind the white section on Buses, so that's how we get to Nail these government officials? Is that a joke about free healthcare? sorry im slow. healthcare isn't governmental supplemented.

Forum List

Back