Rode a Harley...

I put my Yamaha yzf600r up for sale. Dude came by to look at it and I thought I was going to have to hide the wide glide.
JS :thup:

I put my Yamaha yzf600r up for sale. Dude came by to look at it and I thought I was going to have to hide the wide glide.
JS :thup:
The kind of person who wants a Yama-jama is totally different from the kind that wants a Harley.

You should be able to show him both and say that the ride on the Yama is good but now you want to look like Billy Bad Ass and shake up your bones and balls all day long instead.

If you are not biker bar hopping then a Harley is no good at all.

So if you are hooked on biker babe pussy then a Harley is your only hope of snagging some of those skanks. Make sure you wear 3 condoms at once though -- two over your dick in case one breaks -- skanks are hard riders -- and one over your balls too to protect them from the genital warts as well.

:D

Last edited:
Harleys have serious reliability problems NOW, due to the Twin Cam engine's many serious design flaws.
I heard that BMW's are crappy too same as Harleys.
BMWs have final drive problems.

Agree,they still havent figured out the shaft drive.
I'm partial to the belt drive as long as it's not on a crotch rocket.
I'm partial to a shaft drive.

You can't do wheelies with it because it may break the shaft, but the ride is smoother and the shaft is more reliable and maintenance free.

You should not try wheelies with a belt drive either because those are easy to break too.

If you want wheelies you need a crotch rocket with a chain on it.

Harleys have serious reliability problems NOW, due to the Twin Cam engine's many serious design flaws.

You can't do wheelies with it because it may break the shaft, but the ride is smoother and the shaft is more reliable and maintenance free.

You should not try wheelies with a belt drive either because those are easy to break too.

Thats pretty much what I just said sans the wheelie part.
And belts are maintenance free.

I saw a shaft dive bike do a couple wheelies recently. Didn't seem to hurt anything.

Forum List

Back