U-Boats Hunted In Wolf Packs, Too

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Blaming guns is the problem. Protecting wolf packs might have something to do with it:

lone-wolves-large.jpg
http://spectator.org/wp-content/themes/amspec-v1/_img/lone-wolves-large.jpg

The Obama administration has warned repeatedly about lone-wolf terrorist attacks like Sunday’s massacre in Orlando, Florida. But it also acknowledges a grim reality: It can’t stop them all.​

Obama confronts a 'lone wolf' attack — again
By Michael Crowley
06/12/16 07:57 PM EDT
Updated 06/12/16 08:39 PM EDT

Obama confronts a 'lone wolf' attack — again

Blaming guns is the problem.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said gun control is part of ensuring domestic security.
http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/6ddd7a7/2147483647/resize/1160x>/quality/90/?url=http://static.politico.com/2e/b5/4e7eefe64857b0390ae62ff49b50/20160614-jeg-johnson-ap.jpg

You can call me Jeh. You can call me Jeh Johnson. You can call me J. J. You can call me Mr. Johnson. You can even call me Asshole. It is all the same to me.

Johnson: Gun control 'part and parcel' of homeland security
By Nick Gass
06/14/16 08:18 AM EDT

Johnson: Gun control 'part and parcel' of homeland security

Last edited:
Blaming guns is the problem.
DEMOCRAT Senator Bill Nelson is either misinformed about everything, or he is deliberately lying.

Nelson responded to this by listing constitutionally secured rights but then adding limits to them. He said the American people have a right to free speech, but that does not give a person the right to scream “fire” in a movie theater.​

Nelson on Gun Control Push: Constitution is Living, Breathing Document That ‘Shifts With the Times’
BY: Chandler Gill
June 20, 2016 10:39 am

Nelson on Gun Control Push: Constitution is Living, Breathing Document That ‘Shifts With the Times’

In fact you can scream fire in a movie theater:

Journalism’s vested interested in limiting free speech notwithstanding, every government loves protecting meaningless speech while I can’t help noticing that all governments claim the absolute Right to define “clear and present danger.” In every form of government “Don’t shout ‘Fire!’ in a crowded theater” becomes “Don’t shout ‘Fire!’ in an empty theater.” Then “Don’t shout ‘Fire!’” and finally “Don’t speak at all.”

Incidentally, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. said “don’t falsely shout fire in a crowded theater” yet liberals [like Senator Nelson] repeatedly omit the word falsely whenever they cite Schenck v. Ohio in order to justify limits on free speech. Schenck v. Ohio was overturned by Brandenburg v. United States.

Separating Free Speech From Free Press

Once again Holmes and Senator Nelson share the blame for spreading horse manure:

The Missouri v. Holland court decision was written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. beloved by left-wing statists as an early proponent of the concept of the Constitution as a "living document." Holmes declared that cases before the Supreme Court "must be considered in the light of our whole experience and not merely in that of what was said a hundred years ago." Holmes embraced a formula for a nation without a written Constitution - not applicable to the United States of America.

November 5, 2013
Treaties Don't Trump the Constitution
By Congressman Steve Stockman

Articles: Treaties Don't Trump the Constitution

Forget about amending the Constitution:

The problem comes in when Democrats accommodate their agenda without altering the Constitution the correct way. Their greatest coup was selling the idea that the Constitution is a living, breathing, document —— which allows them to amend the Constitution with legislation, and/or their activist judges. They then contradicted their living, breathing, argument with ‘settled law’ —— meaning the laws Democrats pass are settled. Ergo, Democrat laws cannot be repealed or amended. That’s why Democrats fight tooth and nail to seat judges they approve of and the Constitution be damned. In short: Only Supreme Court justices can make settled law, not Congress or the Constitution.

In one sense Judge Napolitano ‘overturned’ settled law when he said this about Supreme Court justices: “They’re infallible because they’re final, they’re not final because they’re infallible.”

2nd Amendment: Nothing Changed In Over Two Centuries

You can call me Jeh. You can call me Jeh Johnson. You can call me J. J. You can call me Mr. Johnson. You can even call me Asshole. It is all the same to me.

Ted Cruz Grills Snooty Jeh Johnson at Senate Judiciary Hearing
By Debra Heine July 1, 2016

Ted Cruz and Jeh Johnson Tangle At Senate Judiciary Hearing

Maybe J. J. can tell us how many lives “Good Muslims” saved to date:

kn063016dAPR20160629074514.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/kn063016dAPR20160629074514.jpg

To be fair I must thank Johnson for confirming something I have always known:

Back at the height of the Cold War long, years before personal computers were invented, I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency. Today, Democrats control the entire intelligence community through the Director of National Intelligence. God only knows what Democrats are doing to the country in the Department of Homeland Security.

DHS Treason Exposed

John Kerry is hanging tough with the Lone Wolf interpretation of a full-scale war:

"It depends on where you mean ISIS," Kerry responded. "If you’re saying that one person standing up one day and killing people is a reflection of ISIS moving in Iraq and Syria, I think you’re dead wrong."​

John Kerry still supports America’s enemies. He now says he wants to defeat ISIS but not Islam. How is that different than not wanting to defeat Communism in Vietnam?

Ponder a moment the possibility that, but for the Swift Boat Veterans standing up and making their voices heard, Kerry might have been president.​

July 18, 2016
SecState Kerry reduced to near-incoherence when Jake Tapper challenges his claim ‘ISIS is on the run’
By Thomas Lifson

Blog: SecState Kerry reduced to near-incoherence when Jake Tapper challenges his claim ‘ISIS is on the run’

Is it not curious that two former US Senators became secretaries of state? Both were cut from the same cloth. Both aspired to the presidency? Kerry became secretary of state after he failed to make it to the White House. Question: Why does Hillary Clinton think her record as secretary of state qualifies her for the presidency?

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M96548cf884aa39fd4bdb42ee673f745bo0&pid=Api

Forum List

Back