Robin DiAngelo: White people are still raised to be racially illiterate

You are inherently good at hoops
True but I dont like to brag. Why did you bring that up?

#1) I was ragging on the op you posted to me. Stalker.

#2) To show that all races have strengths and weaknesses.
I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not
care about.

I guess white peoples strength is mud wrestling pigs?

White people's strengths?
Lactose tolerance, make up about 90% of the most important scientists, engineers, artists, literature, musicians etc.

Michael Jackson and Prince were the GOATs. Not white.

The most important musicians are Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Schubert, Liszt, Stravinski, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Haydn, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Shostakovich etc. etc.

You are inherently good at hoops

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not care about.

Nope. I am a Jew. Our skill is owning the teams you play for.
Weve been through this before. Youre a fake Jew.

Is Robert Kraft a fake Jew? If so. I am Too.

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not
care about.

Lactose tolerance, make up about 90% of the most important scientists, engineers, artists, literature, musicians etc.

The most important musicians are Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Schubert, Liszt, Stravinski, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Hadyn, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Shostakovich etc. etc.

It was a joke. Sigh. Btw according to assfaceias I am a Fake Jew so you no longer have to hate me.

care about.

The most important musicians are Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Schubert, Liszt, Stravinski, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, Haydn, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Shostakovich etc. etc.
Those people are only important to white people. Besides, this was after Blacks came and taught europeans how to play music.

I know. That how we all know you care. Youre still commenting on something you profess to not care about.

I just googled him. Looks white to me.

He owns the Patriots, dumbass. So if he is fake by your definition, assfaceias then I am too. But your definition is stupid. Like you.

He owns the Patriots, dumbass. So if he is fake by your definition, assfaceias then I am too. But your definition is stupid. Like you.
So what he owns the Patriots? He is still white.

So what he owns the Patriots. He is still white.

Sigh... this is lost on you. You didn’t even know who he was. You are stupid. You probably suck at hoops too.

I got a lesson in racism at age 8 from my cousin Richie (who is half Lakota), when he brought over his Native American friend and they proceeded to torture me, and shove me into a corner, about being a pale-faced white kid that deserved to be made fun of.
Needless to say, I reacted very negatively to this.
Here was my cousin who I loved calling me names I wouldn't repeat in public.
It's unfortunate that you were subjected to this at such a young age, but what you experienced was being a victim of racism, not being taught about what it is and how to avoid contributing to the problem by not becoming a racist too.
I think your character decides that.
I learned what it's like to be subjected to racism.
I also learned not to return the favor.

Sigh... this is lost on you. You didn’t even know who he was. You are stupid. You probably suck at hoops too.
Why should I know who he is? The Patriots arent important to me. Hell I dont even watch football.

care about.

Those people are only important to white people. Besides, this was after Blacks came and taught europeans how to play music.

The first flutes are found over 40,000 years ago in Slovenia, and Germany AKA Europe.

Why should I know who he is? The Patriots arent important to me. Hell I dont even watch football.

Ha ha ha ha ha. You just admitted that you are not a real man. Are you transitioning? Mwhahahahahahah

Sissy boy

care about.

The first flutes are found over 40,000 years ago in Slovenia, and Germany AKA Europe.

Assfacesias plays the skin flute and doesn’t like football. Mehahhahahahahahhahaha

Ha ha ha ha ha. You just admitted that you are not a real man. Are you transitioning? Mwhahahahahahah

Sissy boy
You just admitted you have never been a man. Anyone that thinks watching football makes you a man has some self esteem issues.

care about.

Whites have only been around 10k years. Sorry dog.

Right, and black and brown families teach their kids all about other races. Bullshit.
Maybe they didn't have to so much teach it because instead they lived it, but yeah my family is an international one - interracial, interfaith and members from various countries around the world.

I am probably the exception to everyone of your stereotypical racist ideas.

Thank goodness you got all those lessons on self-esteem! You love you thiiiiiiis much!

blacks are still raised to hate whites/kill whites
'Teach your kids to throw that f***ing cop car in the garbage'.
Seattle teacher's profane speech calls for murder | Daily Mail Online
The protester ranted, “F*** white supremacy, f*** the U.S. empire, f*** your imperialist ass lives. That s**t gotta go,” adding that white people should make reparations to “black and indigenous people right now.” The Blaze reported the rant allegedly came in Seattle.
F this F that ...etc
Pro-Black Lives Matter Protester: 'We Need To Start Killing People'
Toward the end, the activist announces that "I am a preschool teacher, and I am gonna fucking radicalize..." the rest of her assertion is drowned out by cheers and whoops from the crowd, who apparently approve of the political radicalization of preschoolers.
Black Lives Matter Protest in Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People'

Sissy boy
You just admitted you have never been a man. Anyone that thinks watching football makes you a man has some self esteem issues.

Ha ha ha. Don’t back pedal. Do you hang with the women and discuss plants and dresses? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha. Sissy boy.

Are you watching the Real Housewives? LMAO

Assfacesias plays the skin flute and doesn’t like football. Mehahhahahahahahhahaha
Azzgog thinks he is man because he watches men in tights run around with a ball. :laugh:

Forum List

Back