Robert Hanssen, convicted of spying on U.S. for Moscow, dies in prison

Watch the movie 'Breach' which was based on his story. Very good.

Robert Hanssen, convicted of spying on U.S. for Moscow, dies in prison

Robert Hanssen, a turncoat American spy whose leaks to Moscow the FBI dubbed “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history,” was found dead in prison Monday.
Hanssen, 79, was found unresponsive at the supermax prison in Florence, Colo., about 6:55 a.m., according to a news release from the Justice Department. Medical staff tried and failed to save Hanssen, the release stated.

The former FBI agent was sentenced to life in prison for espionage in 2002. His actions were so damaging that two decades later the FBI has a webpage explaining what Hanssen did and how they uncovered his ruse.

View attachment 792037

I remember watching the movie, Chris Cooper walked that. Hansen was passing information to the Soviet Union. He had been doing for years in fact. The take down of Hansen the movie was great.

Like Aldrich Ames, there were warning signs. I think Hansen had a penchant for strippers and had someone videotape him and his wife having sex while standing outside.

I think it's arrogance that causes them to do it. They think they can get away with it, think they're smarter than everyone around them.

I read the book the movie is based on and one chapter Hansen has a friend over and asks him if he would like to watch (via cam in the bedroom) Hansen bang his wife, Hansen even asked friend if there was certain position he would like see. The man was fucking sick.

I knew you couldn’t help yourself and would have to work Trump into it you are nothing if not predictable. Am little shocked it took till your second post to do it you are starting to slip a little.

I read the book the movie is based on and one chapter Hansen has a friend over and asks him if he would like to watch (via cam in the bedroom) Hansen bang his wife, Hansen even asked friend if there was certain position he would like see. The man was fucking sick.
I remember that now.

I knew you couldn’t help yourself and would have to work Trump into it you are nothing if not predictable. Am little shocked it took till your second post to do it you are starting to slip a little.
Otherwise the snowflake moderator will dump this thread into the Rubber Room, while babbling about "unclean".

Forum List

Back