Robert Hanssen, convicted of spying on U.S. for Moscow, dies in prison

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Watch the movie 'Breach' which was based on his story. Very good.

Robert Hanssen, a turncoat American spy whose leaks to Moscow the FBI dubbed “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history,” was found dead in prison Monday.
Hanssen, 79, was found unresponsive at the supermax prison in Florence, Colo., about 6:55 a.m., according to a news release from the Justice Department. Medical staff tried and failed to save Hanssen, the release stated.

The former FBI agent was sentenced to life in prison for espionage in 2002. His actions were so damaging that two decades later the FBI has a webpage explaining what Hanssen did and how they uncovered his ruse.

1685999836751.png

Looking forward to TFG being found unresponsive in his Supermax jail cell.

Robert Hanssen, a turncoat American spy whose leaks to Moscow the FBI dubbed “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in U.S. history,” was found dead in prison Monday.
Hanssen, 79, was found unresponsive at the supermax prison in Florence, Colo., about 6:55 a.m., according to a news release from the Justice Department. Medical staff tried and failed to save Hanssen, the release stated.

The former FBI agent was sentenced to life in prison for espionage in 2002. His actions were so damaging that two decades later the FBI has a webpage explaining what Hanssen did and how they uncovered his ruse.

View attachment 792037
He was responsible for the deaths of many Americans (more than the 3 attributed). I've taken immense beatings as a weaker, young man to protect those were were dirtbags becase I believe in principle while this guy willingly rats out his brothers, knowing many would die. I try not to speak ill of the recent dead but he is digusting. Here is my belief, the best soldiers and spies comes from nothing and work themselves to success. Napoleon chose the poor as he believed they were the best soldiers and he was right. Ivey League, "right side of the track" choices don't always make the best spies and the old boys club of confirmation bias allows trechery to go unnoticed.

Last edited:
keep it to yourselves. This topic is in fact sentencing an American in a Russian prison to death.

View attachment 792037

Too bad Hillary and Biden weren't his cell mates and weren't hanging around with him.

Like Aldrich Ames, there were warning signs. I think Hansen had a penchant for strippers and had someone videotape him and his wife having sex while standing outside.

I think it's arrogance that causes them to do it. They think they can get away with it, think they're smarter than everyone around them.

Like Aldrich Ames, there were warning signs. I think Hansen had a penchant for strippers and had someone videotape him and his wife having sex while standing outside.

I think it's arrogance that causes them to do it. They think they can get away with it, think they're smarter than everyone around them.
No, Hanssen was an extreme Catholic. He made others uncomfortable with his extreme beliefs. Watch 'Breach'.

No, Hanssen was an extreme Catholic. He made others uncomfortable with his extreme beliefs. Watch 'Breach'.
Don't watch Breach or any other work of fiction that is granted immunity to propagndize and tell lies. Man up to the unpleasant facts, no matter how disappointing.

And more important, don't make a game out of 'turnabout' by Russia.

I think he profitted foe over 20 years so he WAS smarter than others around him. Or rather, they were a little too loose with ther own jobs to care. Sad and upsetting.

View attachment 792037

What a shame. He could have been a front runner for the dems in 2024.

I think he profitted foe over 20 years so he WAS smarter than others around him. Or rather, they were a little too loose with ther own jobs to care. Sad and upsetting.

He spent the last 20-25 years of his life in a supermax where he was in solitary 23 out of 24 hours a day. Whatever $ he gained on the outside wasn't worth it.

He spent the last 20-25 years of his life in a supermax where he was in solitary 23 out of 24 hours a day. Whatever $ he gained on the outside wasn't worth it.
Of course it wasn't, but how much damage did he do over all of those years while suspicion fell on others? There will be a time when such a betrayal could potentially cost millions of lives if it leads to WWIII.

View attachment 792037

He was a good DemoKKKrat...

1686169950514.png

Forum List

Back