RNC now supporting early voting.

And? Thats what the Founders wanted, right?
No. It’s not what they wanted, and I’m relatively certain you know that.

“Educated” in my mind meant that the individual had the basic skills to read and comprehend, to write with clarity, and to do basic arithmetic. In todays terms we’re talking a High School Diploma or GED.

“informed” meaning they have taken the time to know the issues of the day along with current events and to have listened to enough conversations of these topics to have formed a logical view on them.,

“Unvested” meaning thst these individuals have a stake in the success or failure of the nation/society. That they have a stake to improve or to lose depending on how the nation/society does.

So those brave men and women protecting your freedoms and rights should not have the same. It just doesn't get any more MAGA than that!
So you’re ok with asking them to die for a flag and a country that many libs hate

But requiring them to vote in person is asking too much?

No. It’s not what they wanted, and I’m relatively certain you know that.

“Educated” in my mind meant that the individual had the basic skills to read and comprehend, to write with clarity, and to do basic arithmetic. In todays terms we’re talking a High School Diploma or GED.

“informed” meaning they have taken the time to know the issues of the day along with current events and to have listened to enough conversations of these topics to have formed a logical view on them.,

“Unvested” meaning thst these individuals have a stake in the success or failure of the nation/society. That they have a stake to improve or to lose depending on how the nation/society does.
Who is more educated, informed, and invested then citizens with advanced degrees who have spent massive amounts to get them, and are invested in the health of the nation out of enlightened self interest? Surely not some slack jawed Alabama yokel in some bumfuck town who barely graduated high school!

It is when you turn away people that have been voting their whole lives
If they are turned away and they show a photo ID that would be problem. Despite the lefts silly histrionics over this there are many things one must show a photo ID to do in this country if one can pull out a photo ID for any of those they can pull it out for voting.

If stationed out of country, yes it is ridiculous to make them have to vote in person. What in the holy fucking hell is wrong with you?
If stationed out of country they will just have to miss that election

At least libs are not killing them with inferior weapons

If stationed out of country they will just have to miss that election

At least libs are not killing them with inferior weapons

That's bullshit, you are more than happy to let them fight for you but cannot vote unless in person. What an asshole you are! Thanks for letting us all know!

That's bullshit, you are more than happy to let them fight for you but cannot vote unless in person. What an asshole you are! Thanks for letting us all know!
Yes

The reason they fight for us is to protect the nation

The same reason they might have to miss an election when overseas

If they are turned away and they show a photo ID that would be problem. Despite the lefts silly histrionics over this there are many things one must show a photo ID to do in this country if one can pull out a photo ID for any of those they can pull it out for voting.

What about those who are legitimate citizens, have been voting for decades but lack sufficient ID to please Republicans?

Here's what I don't understand. You hate just about everyone and think that damn near the entire world is a bunch of fucking idiots.

...I'm with you so far and pretty much agree.

But if that's going to disqualify people from voting in your conception of an idealized world, how does your world not turn into a totalitarian state?
Easy.

Simple test of constitutional knowledge. If you pass, you get to vote. If you fail, you get to jo back to school.

Easy.

Simple test of constitutional knowledge. If you pass, you get to vote. If you fail, you get to jo back to school.

What other unconstitutional laws do you support? Top 5-6 will suffice as an answer.

Yes

The reason they fight for us is to protect the nation

The same reason they might have to miss an election when overseas

The Rethugikkkon party sure does love the military. Loves them so much wants to restrict their vote. That is so MAGA right there!
MAGA

Forum List

Back