RNC now supporting early voting.

Wow......exceptions for Americans serving over seas and the minority of the elderly who can't get out so we have to let everyone vote for months and months and months?

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post....?

Allow people with actual reasons why they can't get to the polls to vote absentee with a valid I.D.....verified I.D..........problem f*****g solved.......

Up until the democrat party coup, we could all vote on the same day without a problem.....now, when the democrat party is no longer afraid to show themselves for the totalitarians they are....we can't even vote with months of voting......

I have been voting by mail for years because I travel for work. But wow you never mentioned any exceptions for voting in the original post I responded to. Now you wanna go off because YOU fucked up and didn't mention those exceptions! Typical snowflake tRumptard!
MAGA

I have been voting by mail for years because I travel for work. But wow you never mentioned any exceptions for voting in the original post I responded to. Now you wanna go off because YOU fucked up and didn't mention those exceptions! Typical snowflake tRumptard!
MAGA

No, dipshit.....exceptions weren't part of the discussion until you brought it up...you dumb ass........

You are a typical, left wing asshole.......and why everything you idiots touch you destroy....

Fuck that. We need to RESTRICT voting.
You people out there are too damn stupid to vote.

irony-meter.gif

No, dipshit.....exceptions weren't part of the discussion until you brought it up...you dumb ass........

You are a typical, left wing asshole.......and why everything you idiots touch you destroy....

Says an idiot that will do anything he can to keep Americans from voting!!

Women couldn't vote. Slaves couldn't vote
Neither could white makes who didn’t own property. I’m not suggesting the disqualifying factors would be exactly the same, but I do believe we need disqualifying factors…

For the same reason the Founders had them… to ensure that voters were Educated, Informed, and Invested in the betterment of the country and society.

Neither could white makes who didn’t own property. I’m not suggesting the disqualifying factors would be exactly the same, but I do believe we need disqualifying factors…

For the same reason the Founders had them… to ensure that voters were Educated, Informed, and Invested in the betterment of the country and society.
Cool. Only persons with Masters or Doctorates should be permitted to vote. Its to ensure they are educated, informed, and invested in the country and society. :beer:

Yeah...it is so fucking hard to vote on the same day.....

You guys will do anything to make sure you can cheat .............

Yet most all the election fraud found was done by the rightwing MAGAGATARDS !!!!!!!! You clowns believe any lie The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King throws at you!

Yet most all the election fraud found was done by the rightwing MAGAGATARDS !!!!!!!! You clowns believe any lie The Fat Orange Shit Giblet God/King throws at you!

No.....the cases where people are caught are local, and go unreported in the national media......

You assholes are evil....and don't understand that the things you do will lead to mass graves and mass murder.....you are idiots.

No.....the cases where people are caught are local, and go unreported in the national media......

You assholes are evil....and don't understand that the things you do will lead to mass graves and mass murder.....you are idiots.

Says a fucking moron that believes in "stolen election!" Bury your fucking head in tRumps ass so he can whisper more shit to you!
MAGA

Cool. Only persons with Masters or Doctorates should be permitted to vote. Its to ensure they are educated, informed, and invested in the country and society
I think that might be a little too restrictive, but I do believe a reasonable middle ground which would allow the vast majority of American Citizens to vote while exempting groups whose opinions/views are often not constructive to the advancement of our nation or society.

Trump had some bizarre scheme to have Republicans vote only on Election Day so that early returns would show him ahead.
Then, as mail in votes were counted, he could claim the election was being stolen from him
I don't recall seeing you in the meeting. Who told you that?

I think that might be a little too restrictive, but I do believe a reasonable middle ground which would allow the vast majority of American Citizens to vote while exempting groups whose opinions/views are often not constructive to the advancement of our nation or society.
There are multiple million graduate and doctorate recipients. Thats more than enough. Its what the Founding Fathers would want.

Forum List

Back