RNC now supporting early voting.

Voting restrictions are what happens when you are becoming a minority regional party. If your message is working, you want more people to vote, not less. The MAGA Party hasn't won the majority of voters since Bush II, and continue to decline.

Who is more educated, informed, and invested then citizens with advanced degrees who have spent massive amounts to get them, and are invested in the health of the nation out of enlightened self interest?
I believe you meant to say… Who is more over-educated, oblivious to basic logic and common sense as well as being disconnected from the world around them.

I believe you meant to say… Who is more over-educated, oblivious to basic logic and common sense as well as being disconnected from the world around them.
If you can't understand economics how can you make decent voting decisions on budgets? If you haven't invested massively in education you have no skin in the game. Its what the Founders would want. Not some slack jawed yokel who can't figure out what 2+2 is and never left Bum Fuck, Virginia.

Well good for them. Now hopefully we can get them to quit trying to make it harder for people to vote.

With the right to vote being one of the most important rights, we should be making it as easy as possible for people to exercise this right.

Republicans are finally waking up to the benefits of voting before Election Day. The Republican National Committee has announced the “Bank Your Vote” campaign to encourage voters to take advantage of their state’s options for pre-election day voting.

The program is a pivot from former President Donald Trump’s frequent criticism of mail-in ballots, which may have suppressed potential Republican votes in the 2020 and 2022 elections. RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel said Republicans need to take advantage of early voting opportunities.

Republicans Figure Out Why Voting Early is Important - WV MetroNews
Republicans are always behind the curve when it comes to Democrats figuring out how to abuse their power. But, the right does learn by watching how the left abuse their power and usually wind up doing it better. But, Democrats are always coming up with new ways to abuse their power.

If you can't understand economics how can you make decent voting decisions on budgets? If you haven't invested massively in education you have no skin in the game. Its what the Founders would want. Not some slack jawed yokel who can't figure out what 2+2 is and never left Bum Fuck, Virginia
Right here we have the biggest failure of the Leftist mindset… the idea that somehow you need to spend an extra decade in academia after high school to “know” anything. It’s patently untrue.

You want to know the group I most want to see represented in political office and amongst voters - SMALL Business Owners. They have the best grasp on the foundational ideals this country is supposed to embody.

The group I want least represented - People who have never worked in the private sector.

I do actually believe thst a reasonable middle ground could be arrived at in this topic; but you have reminded me why we never will.

Right here we have the biggest failure of the Leftist mindset… the idea that somehow you need to spend an extra decade in academia after high school to “know” anything. It’s patently untrue.

You want to know the group I most want to see represented in political office and amongst voters - SMALL Business Owners. They have the best grasp on the foundational ideals this country is supposed to embody.

The group I want least represented - People who have never worked in the private sector.

I do actually believe thst a reasonable middle ground could be arrived at in this topic; but you have reminded me why we never will.
We need more Reality TV Hosts

Cool. Then we are in agreement and everyone gets to vote.

Cool. Then we are in agreement and everyone gets to vote
No. I was under the impression we were both of the mind thst voting need to be restricted. We just hadn’t agreed on the criteria for voters.

I never have and never will believe in unrestricted voting.

No. I was under the impression we were both of the mind thst voting need to be restricted. We just hadn’t agreed on the criteria for voters.

I never have and never will believe in unrestricted voting.
I am sure you want restricted voting, but you don't like it if the restrictions are not yours.

Forum List

Back