RNC Chair Blames GOP's Unpopularity On Obama

duh, does it look like I give a shit. There is NOTHING you can post from thinkprogress that I would friggen believe if it came notarized on their idiot tongues.
dude, they're linking to a CNN article they had nothing to do with. what you're saying is like saying i won't believe an article in scientific american because i found about it from an article newsmax wrote about it. that's in-your-face thick, man.

dude, you ever see anyone post shit from NewsMax? If you think Thinkprogress is some site for factual information you are sadly mistaken.

and I don't care about a Cnn poll, the only one I care about is the Obama's numbers and his are falling daily, so the way I see it, it should be THE DEMOCRATS and you lefties who should be worried.
ok. you kinda missed my point, but that's cool, i expected it. sorry i called you dude, steph. lol.

The Rule-or-Ruin Republicans

Progressives shouldn’t hesitate to blame the Tea Party for America’s debt downgrade. As Paul Begala explains, it’s good politics, but it also has the virtue of being true.

Tea Party Downgrade Courtesy of the Rule or Ruin Republicans - The Daily Beast

well when has lying been a problem with Progressives. and you all might as well run on that, you sure as hell don't have ANY kind of a record you want to shout from the rooftops.

Unemployment-9.2%
Gas prices-between 3.50 an up a gallon of gas.
food prices going through the roof.

Obama 2012! If you hate the idea of this, move. Come back in 2016 and hope to god a dem doesnt win again....and I think even then they will win.

Again, Obama 2012!

Forum List

Back